3 Injured in Ga. Plant Explosion

Full story: WXIA Atlanta 13
An explosion is being reported at a metals plant near Manchester in west Georgia. Full Story
curious

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 29, 2007
And ya'll don't have a live feed from your helicopter yet?
Jamika Parks

Marietta, GA

#2 Nov 29, 2007
Do you know the names of the 3 people that were injured?
Chip

Mcdonough, GA

#3 Nov 29, 2007
Jamika Parks wrote:
Do you know the names of the 3 people that were injured?
I would like to know that as well
Connie

Fort Gaines, GA

#4 Nov 29, 2007
Are you getting a live feed soon?
sherri

Wayne, OK

#5 Nov 29, 2007
i know at least 1 person whom was hurt in this. he was burned over 80% of his body and he was life flighted to grady. my prayers are with all the families who have someone who was hurt in the blast.
sherri

Wayne, OK

#6 Nov 29, 2007
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know that as well
my friend's boyfriend worked there. her name is diane but i'm not sure what his name is.
dhp

Powder Springs, GA

#7 Nov 29, 2007
you people sure are nosey to be wanting to know names as soon as it happened! Families have to be notified first before names are given out - there are privacy issues you know.
chad

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2007
dhp wrote:
you people sure are nosey to be wanting to know names as soon as it happened! Families have to be notified first before names are given out - there are privacy issues you know.
ellerslie, molena, thomaston and other areas are very close to manchester, which I am from there. They may just be concerned about family and friends.

I understand privacy, but small town folks usually do stick together!
Chip

Mcdonough, GA

#9 Nov 29, 2007
dhp wrote:
I know it seems like it, but I am actually from there
Katie

Lexington, OK

#10 Nov 29, 2007
I live in Manchester and heard and felt the explosion this morning. Thus far only the names of those with minor injuries have been released. Check Channel 9 Columbus website for those names.
time

Hudson, OH

#11 Nov 29, 2007
My prays go out to all the families
Glen Gosa

Clarkesville, GA

#12 Nov 29, 2007
The blast was so powerful that many people thought the explosion was inside our own home or business.

Right now our concern is for the injured and the families of the injured.
MRS KREIDER--INDIANA

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2007
I WANTED TO SAY I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED THERE IN YOUR TOWN BUT I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY I HAVE STARTED A PARYER CHAIN FOR ALL THE WORKERS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND I HAVE ALSO SENT OUT A PRAYER CHAIN TO AR TO A LITTLE CHURCH CALLED TRAVELER"S CHAPEL IN MALVERN ARKANSAS I WILL KEEP ALL IN MY PRAYERS AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE INJURED AND THEIR FAMILIES AND THE FIREFIGHTERS AND ALL MEDICAL WHO WHERE THERE MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 55,405
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Violet Esteppe (Jul '10) Sep 1 Nobody 12
Johnny Harris Jones Aug 29 Huntress 1 1
Best Mexican Restaurant Jun '14 Julio 1
God's pained servant on SundanceTV drama 'Rectify' Jun '14 Lawrence Wolf 1
•••

Manchester News Video

•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••