Motorcycle Museum in Warm Springs

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Preston Evans

Newnan, GA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I am the owner of Courtyard Properities a part of Biker Villsge. Included in these properties are three museums, 1. Art In Motion 2. Foto/Excursion, 3. Building 66. Each in unique and different from the other. In total, there are appx. 100 motorcycles including a large variety of very old bikes dating back to 1902, and including appx 25 Triumphs and BSAs. There are at least a dozen classic Indian bikes.
It would be a mistake to call our museum just a biker museum. In addition to the bikes, there are many exceptional and rare antiques, which offer a great opportunity to learn new things about our past. Recently, we have added a world class wax museum, Follow The Leaders. We have an amazing figure in the likness of Albert Einstein and it is the only one with the distinction of being signed on the nape of the neck by Mr. Einstein himself. The face was molded directly from the face of Einstein. Go to website, www.presonopportunities. com for more information.
Spend a day in town visiting the extensive museums and top it off with some good food including ice cream from the Biker Bar located in the Biker Courtyard. The hamburgers are dish licious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) Oct 14 bts 41
Haunt Analyst Ga Ghost Hunters (May '07) Oct 9 Jerry 210
City of Griffin Golf Course Oct 2 scout348 1
Violet Esteppe (Jul '10) Sep '14 Nobody 12
Johnny Harris Jones Aug '14 Huntress 1 1
Best Mexican Restaurant Jun '14 Julio 1
God's pained servant on SundanceTV drama 'Rectify' Jun '14 Lawrence Wolf 1

Manchester News Video

Manchester Dating
Find my Match