State Medical Board Suspends License ...

State Medical Board Suspends License Of Doctor Charged With Rape

There are 1 comment on the CTNow.com story from Feb 3, 2012, titled State Medical Board Suspends License Of Doctor Charged With Rape. In it, CTNow.com reports that:

Edwin A. Njoku, 52, of 589 Burnside Ave., faces charges including first-degree sexual assault and bribery of a witness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTNow.com.

DKJ_2

Hartford, CT

#1 Feb 3, 2012
I had the pleasure of working with Edwin joku,M.D. in the past when he very first started out here performing his internal medicine in america very smart, brilliant. To hear such sad information on both parties the young lady and the doc.
Why did the young lady go back and if she went on the news for everyone to hear what had happen why did she hold this information for a couple of months when she spoke out she mention she told her parents when she went to Hartford Hospital with this information "told what happen and who have done this to her" why there was nothing done at that time some one must did not document this anywhere why is the police just now making an arrest from October so the police watch him from October to now why so if it's is true you watch him all that time to rape again??? Makes you wonderwho can you really trust.
On the doc part I hope is not true he will have alot to lose family,patients etc who has put there trust in him as a Son and a doctor.
Sad news to hear...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min F_R_E_D 1,643,577
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Susanm 320,375
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,151
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) 22 hr Tammy sheppard 55
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
Chris Powell Editor Of The JI investigated for ... Mon Truth203 1
News SOUTHINGTON: Teens Face Charges In Arson Fires,... (Mar '09) Nov 16 You All Stink 144

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages