DUI Arrest In South Windsor

The driver of a Mercedes convertible was arrested Thursday night after her vehicle struck a utility pole in front of 25 Foster Road, causing the road to be closed from last night to 5 a.m. today. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ginger

Stevenson, CT

#1 Jun 1, 2007
Is this news? A follow-up to Tracey Watson? Why are the SW cops always in the news?

Last time I checked SW was a suburb and not exactly a hotbed of crime.
S-Dubber

South Windsor, CT

#3 Jun 1, 2007
Mannarino...as in the family of builders? Cop slapping is no good..remember what happened to Zsa Zsa Gabor?
HUCKLEBERRY

Newington, CT

#4 Jun 1, 2007
throw her in the slammer and forget about her, another waste case who thinks she is better than everyone else. cant even hold her liquor!
MeMe

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2007
Crack Pot

Since: May 07

Norway

#8 Jun 1, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA--

42 and that stupid! Lucky for her she didn't kill someone this time because surely this isn't
her "first" drunk driving experience.And she had the nerve to try and assualt the officer??? What a LOSER!
denise

Stevenson, CT

#9 Jun 1, 2007
Sharly a-broad wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA--
42 and that stupid! Lucky for her she didn't kill someone this time because surely this isn't
her "first" drunk driving experience.And she had the nerve to try and assualt the officer??? What a LOSER!
Definitely not her first offense.
Concerned

Naugatuck, CT

#12 Jun 1, 2007
Is the the same Lisa that ownes all the Learning Centers in So Windsor???
Concerned

Naugatuck, CT

#13 Jun 1, 2007
Is this the same Lisa that ownes all the Daycares/Learning Centers in South Windsor???

Norway

#14 Jun 1, 2007
Concerned wrote:
Is this the same Lisa that ownes all the Daycares/Learning Centers in South Windsor???
OOooopppss! OUTED!
denise

Stevenson, CT

#15 Jun 1, 2007
Concerned wrote:
Is the the same Lisa that ownes all the Learning Centers in So Windsor???
You got it.
ginger

Stevenson, CT

#16 Jun 1, 2007
Let the Court determine her role and responsibility for this and leave her business out of it.
xgolfer

Newington, CT

#17 Jun 1, 2007
And I always thought Mercedes were exempt from any traffic laws......
Brad

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#21 Jun 1, 2007
Dunno why SWPD is always in the news but they seem to get the "good" cases. Remember "Bridezilla?"

Anyway, driving - be she 21 or 42 - and looped + "attack" telephone pole = crash and arrest. DUI arrest + arrogance = EXTRA charges. It will all be nolled or she'll get into some program anyway. Her bad press and personal embarassment is the worst part of this. I suspect she can well afford her DUI attorney and the costs of the "drunk school" she'll apply for.

As long as she ain't driving her little kiddies in her 'Benz who cares where she works...
English First

Hamden, CT

#22 Jun 1, 2007
xgolfer wrote:
And I always thought Mercedes were exempt from any traffic laws......
Only in Avon!
Howdy

Hamden, CT

#23 Jun 1, 2007
How can you tell a drunk driver from a sober one in CT? From what I observe just about every driver in CT demonstrates some level of drunkeness while attempting to operate their autos.

“Water calm~No alligators?”

Far Away from You

#24 Jun 1, 2007
What the heck is the matter with this woman? Hmmm, I guess having money isn't what its cracked up to be... Poor dear!
S-Dubber

South Windsor, CT

#26 Jun 1, 2007
ginger wrote:
Let the Court determine her role and responsibility for this and leave her business out of it.
But doesn't it scare you that she works with children and has such a low disregard for life? What if she were to show up at work drunk as a skunk?
Dee

Knoxville, TN

#27 Jun 2, 2007
Howdy wrote:
How can you tell a drunk driver from a sober one in CT? From what I observe just about every driver in CT demonstrates some level of drunkeness while attempting to operate their autos.
I came back to visit after being away for awhile. I forgot how I84 was the INDY 500. LOL But it still doesn't beat the drivers from Boston.

“Water calm~No alligators?”

Far Away from You

#28 Jun 2, 2007
S-Dubber wrote:
<quoted text>
But doesn't it scare you that she works with children and has such a low disregard for life? What if she were to show up at work drunk as a skunk?
D@mn good point!!!! She could be endangering the children!
Some kid

South Windsor, CT

#29 Jun 2, 2007
you people raggin on this women have no idea what she is dealing with okay she has a disease that is hard to get over and you guys are doing this rude comments what about her kids there probaly madly embarrased what if they read these. They have to live with her and probaly care a lot about her. so you guys need to chill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 71,270
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr feces for jesus 307,110
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr positronium 49,362
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr truth told 19,572
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr TRD 68,912
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate Fri i want that jon 1
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News