Waupaca County Sheriffs Department Ch...

Waupaca County Sheriffs Department Chief Deputy Allen Kraeger defends ...

There are 2 comments on the Appleton Post-Crescent story from Apr 4, 2010, titled Waupaca County Sheriffs Department Chief Deputy Allen Kraeger defends .... In it, Appleton Post-Crescent reports that:

Waupaca County Sheriff's Department personnel have used Tasers more than twice as often as those in Outagamie County the past two years, including the recent tasing of an 85-year-old man that has family members considering a lawsuit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appleton Post-Crescent.

Sue Scullin

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 7, 2010
I believe that ANGIE MORTENSON that is on the medical staff of the county jail needs to be watched over very closely about how she treats the inmates being housed there until their trials are over. I want to know how taking anti depressants away from an inmate that has heavy depression issues is o.k.?
taserbill

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Why did 17 cops leave town of menasha in 10 years could it be taser taser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug charges filed against former Waupaca Count... (Mar '11) Apr '15 NL res 8
Who thinks Waupaca County is corrupt? (Jun '07) Apr '15 NL res 125
News Design: Made in Scandinavia (Aug '14) Apr '15 AngelicaAngeli 118
chelsea schleicher ? (Aug '12) Mar '15 Justin 3
who is Lyndsey Jones sleeping with????? (Feb '14) Mar '15 Wtf 3
Cory Grice and Sylvia cook Feb '15 cock 1
larock pity party Feb '15 shy 1
More from around the web

Manawa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]