Review: Dudley Martin Chevrolet

Posted in the Manassas Forum

Great Dealership

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 7, 2008
This was an all around great buying expierence. From the sales dept. to the finance dept. this is a great place to buy from. Upfront and honest people. Be sure to ask for Chris, Dale, or Ambur.
No Shop Supervisor

Annville, PA

#2 Sep 29, 2008
The finance dept, sale dept and showroom employees my provide an honest place to purchase a vehicle, but the maintenance shop has no foreman to ensure the our vehicle is properly repaired. The mechanic checks his/her own work and determines if it's repaired. I would think twice before having Dudley Martin Chevrolet service department repair your vehicle.
Great Dealership wrote:
This was an all around great buying expierence. From the sales dept. to the finance dept. this is a great place to buy from. Upfront and honest people. Be sure to ask for Chris, Dale, or Ambur.

Since: Jul 08

Gainesville, VA

#3 Sep 30, 2008
But of course you're still buying a Chevrolet!

I kid, I kid.:D
Nancy

Front Royal, VA

#4 Sep 20, 2012
No Shop Supervisor wrote:
The finance dept, sale dept and showroom employees my provide an honest place to purchase a vehicle, but the maintenance shop has no foreman to ensure the our vehicle is properly repaired. The mechanic checks his/her own work and determines if it's repaired. I would think twice before having Dudley Martin Chevrolet service department repair your vehicle.
<quoted text>
I agree, and I have been ripped off my the service department and told I needed repairs that did NOT need to be done. When contacting a servive "manager" he was a total jerk and did not help with anything at all. Did not even offer to look into anything but automatically treated me like another annoying customer. would NEVER go there again or recommend then to anyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manassas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US official guilty of covering for ex-worker wh... 51 min It is what it is 1
Costco Tue shotgun 1
News Va. man wanted for raping girlfriend's daughter Mar 24 the truth 1
Manassas park city school lockdown today 3/17 Mar 17 Blew I 2
Owner of Local Barbecue Joint Will Hit the Road Mar 7 Carmen J DeFranks SR 1
News Manassas doctor accused of sexually assaulting ... Mar 3 The truth 1
Everyone needs to check this out!!! Feb 28 pojobjgy 3
Manassas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manassas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance