Harrisonburg Police Arrest 4 Men from Weekend Robberies - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

The Harrisonburg Police Department has arrested four men, who are responsible for two separate robberies on Sept. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Waiting4thesun

Brookneal, VA

#24 Sep 18, 2011
There' nothing racist about stating the obvious: we are besieged by enemies in our midst, a class of people who hate us and hate each other and themselves, who grew up in a sick social apologist/ free money program which along with their popular culture, feeds their frenzy of entitlement.
mee

Manassas, VA

#25 Sep 20, 2011
this state needs people like those four boys
mee

Manassas, VA

#26 Sep 20, 2011
they should have planed that out better. what a stupid move. i wonder how it got tracked back to them?
Clarice Trobaugh

Bristow, VA

#27 May 31, 2012
You people are morons. You clearly have no life but to sit up on your computer & make fun of & joke around about young people who just ruined their lives. I knew every single one of them, & trust me there all suffering. They are all fully aware they messed up, your racism & jokes about shooting them is childish & should be looked down upon just as much as their actions. You are no better then any of them, everyone messes up. The problem with our world is that no one understands forgiveness, or the deeper reason as to why people do what they do. Some of you are just blinded by your own ignorance, or you choose to ignore the truth. But it doesn't take a genius to figure it out! It's a shame that I've lost one of my best friends for awhile, but I know he will learn his lesson & come out on top of all of you. & that's a promise. Most people don't understand a real struggle, & I doubt you ever will. Youd be very suprised at what you'd do in a desperate situation.. No matter who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manassas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manassas doctor accused of sexually assaulting ... Tue The truth 1
Everyone needs to check this out!!! Feb 28 pojobjgy 3
Massage therapist Feb 24 HoboJoe 2
How to Plan for Retirement Feb 8 Good Idea 1
Free car history report? (Nov '13) Feb 5 jordennancy23 4
Weather Announcement From Manassas City Schools Jan '15 yo momma 2
GMU Business Dean Speaks at Sterling Women Mana... Jan '15 SharonCcolwell 1

Winter Storm Warning for Manassas County was issued at March 05 at 2:13PM EST

Manassas Dating
Find my Match