Harrisonburg Police Arrest 4 Men from...

Harrisonburg Police Arrest 4 Men from Weekend Robberies - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

There are 24 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 16, 2011, titled Harrisonburg Police Arrest 4 Men from Weekend Robberies - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Harrisonburg Police Department has arrested four men, who are responsible for two separate robberies on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dgg

Moseley, VA

#1 Sep 16, 2011
I think they caught "Busta Rhymes"!!
Fog

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Sep 16, 2011
I'd say these 4 definitely look like robbers...lol. 4 thugs down, thousands more to go.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 16, 2011
The Williams guy has obviously been smoking something.
crime stopper

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Sep 16, 2011
Drugs were a factor in one incidence at a residence,all the other robberies were a plus, to get more drugs. They will probably find they are all with a gang thang.
Mow

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Sep 16, 2011
all up standing pillars of the community I'm sure. Out to make they're bones. What heroes they will be when back out on the street.
the boro

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Sep 16, 2011
Glad to get em off the street, even though our money is being spent to take care of em in prison.
old dude

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Sep 16, 2011
FreelanceEMT wrote:
The Williams guy has obviously been smoking something.
"Sterlin', you high as a muthafuh!"
Mow

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 16, 2011
the boro wrote:
Glad to get em off the street, even though our money is being spent to take care of em in prison.
And they're children.
Sterling

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Sep 16, 2011
Man day say I had did dis and I hadn't did nuffin. Me, T.T., J-Ron and Wiggy was chillin at da club when dis went down. They had best stay up out my biz nis.

“bad luck or no luck”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 16, 2011
Willy Brother wrote:
<quoted text> Gimme a break...D'ay man enuff to rob...d'ay man enuff to go to jail with Bubba! Lock em awy or snd em to
AF FRA KA
I think they meant thier children. Dey baby daddy goin to jail.
disgusted

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2011
you crack me up
Sheriff Rosco B Coltrain

Montréal, Canada

#14 Sep 16, 2011
I'm sure your mothers are quite proud of you all and your outstanding contributions to your community.Well done boys.
Blueteeth

United States

#15 Sep 17, 2011
Whooo hoooo!!!!! Way to go HPD, MPD and PWCPD! Thanks to everyone of the citizens that helped with tips.
bob

Troy, VA

#16 Sep 17, 2011
Blame it on Spongebob
Albemarle

Earlysville, VA

#18 Sep 17, 2011
I love it when racist comments come out to play.

There is, of course, a difference between a police department PRESS RELEASE and a finding of guilt in a court of law.

No wait.

This is the Commonwealth.

Perhaps not.

Since: Sep 11

Staunton, VA

#19 Sep 17, 2011
Thankful they got them, hope they learn their lessons from this?
Times are Hard

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Sep 17, 2011
After a trial with appropriate defense and a finding of guilty, take them out and have them shot. The economy will appreciate it.
joseph

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Sep 17, 2011
i bet they feel stupid know.
Never Fear

Wytheville, VA

#22 Sep 17, 2011
Fog wrote:
I'd say these 4 definitely look like robbers...lol. 4 thugs down, thousands more to go.
Exactly, but its a start!
Hakin Ali Hakin

United States

#23 Sep 18, 2011
This comes as a big surprise. Who would have thought "democrats at risk" would be guilty of such crimes. I think I will blame the man for these poor men turning to a life of crime. I'm sure they were just liberating the stolen goods, from the "man".LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manassas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi Manassas Jun 23 bi guy 1
News Equality Prince William wants LGBT Pride Month Jun 22 bi guy 1
Manassas Jun 21 in town 69 1
same sex friends Jun 21 in town 69 3
gay or bi in manassas Jun 21 in town 69 5
Moving To Manassas VA From Buffalo NY HELP!?! (Mar '07) Jun 16 Scott 98
Cynthia Longerbeam (Dec '15) Jun 15 Just Wondering 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manassas Mortgages