Judged:

Cajun cuisine?! What a joke. I had dinner there last night and being from New Orleans area I had high hopes and frankly high expectations. I had the crab meat au gratin and was so disappointed. It took about 30 minutes to get the order and when I received my meal the portion was generous and more than I would have normally expected for that dish. Crab meat au gratin is typically very rich but what I had seemed more like stuffed crab topped with cheese than a true crab meat au gratin. It was described as having lump crab and there was not a single identifiable piece of crab, it was all picked shredded and blended into a uniform mess . It was served on paper which by the time I was starting to eat it had soaked through the paper and was picking it out as I was trying to cut apart the cheese topping which was a solid layer that needed a knife and in the end was not worth eating. The french bread was decent though I would have liked butter for it. My fried okra was ok only they forgot to serve it and while I was trying to flag down anyone behind the bar to retrieve it for me my crab was soaking through the paper. I grew up in southern Louisiana and don't know anyone who would call that authentic. Seriously I would not go back and would not recommend anyone going there. Now I tried to call and talk to the owner but instead of taking any customer feedback I was cursed out. GREAT way to treat your customer base. No way and never again.