Illegals in manassas
this sucks

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Jul 2, 2007
come on if i could get fined $3000 for speeding why are the cops not doing anything about the illegals in 7-11? the laws (fines) are for those who have money. this is horrible. i am moveing to south dakota.
mjbrumb

Haymarket, VA

#2 Jul 4, 2007
this sucks wrote:
come on if i could get fined $3000 for speeding why are the cops not doing anything about the illegals in 7-11? the laws (fines) are for those who have money. this is horrible. i am moveing to south dakota.
I am planning on getting out this this state also you! It seems like they have more rights than we do! This whole county is turning into Mexico!
frontier justice

Columbia, MD

#4 Jul 5, 2007
Don't give up....the tide WILL change. Forget the Fed's help....there is none. This is a grass roots war against the illegals and Americans WILL prevail. I see more and more localities enacting their own ordinances and making them stick, inspite of the American Communist Liberties Union's whinning.So rember, THIS is AMERICA...afuera con los ilegales!
Elizabeth

Gainesville, VA

#5 Jul 8, 2007
I too hope the tide will change but against people like you! Who do you think built all the homes in the County over the past decade? What about laying all the fiber optics cable, etc... Are you living in denial? These 'illegals' are homeowners, paying real estate taxes. They're business owners with employees. Last I checked the unemployment rate is still near historic lows at 4.5%. What harm are these people doing?
frontier justice

Columbia, MD

#6 Jul 8, 2007
Hey, Elizabeth in liberal Fairfax, the inconvenient truth is that YOU are in denial.Illegal aliens have broken the law and are crimminals and must be treated as such. No one forced them to sneak thru the border. They demand free services costing this nation billions of dollars yearly....hopefully it WILL stop as a result of Americans having had ENOUGH of this madness. My family and I immigrated to America LEGALLY from Latin America and now we are U.S. citizens. Take your bleeding liberal heart and check it at the ICE deportation center.
frontier justice

Columbia, MD

#7 Jul 8, 2007
Also, Elizabeth, the crime rate in our city has rocketed, just check the crime reports in the newspapers describing the perpetrators....these are NOT legal aliens breaking our laws...being from Latin America I KNOW. Also cases of hepatitis-b, TB, and leprosy are on the rise, the latter two thought to have been eradicated in this country until the invasion of illegals. I LOVE my new country...the trash in our once pristine neighborhood and the decadence of our quality of life as a result of illegals is alarming. DO YOU WANT MORE?
Elizabeth

Gainesville, VA

#8 Jul 8, 2007
And let me get this right, you can tell whether or not a person is legal by reading a 'description of the perpetrator' in the newspaper? Tell me what is it that gives you that impression? Hmmm. Could it be the surname? RACIST.
frontier justice

Columbia, MD

#9 Jul 8, 2007
Elizabeth, your reply labeling me as a racist was expected...you liberals don't have solutions, just labels. POLICE reports and the Manassas city jails IDENTIFY the legality of the felons....your comments are based on ignorance and an inexplicable refusal to face reality....congratulations, you passed the true blue liberal test by throwing out the "R" word!
Elizabeth

Gainesville, VA

#10 Jul 8, 2007
My suggestion, if you've lived in this country for 5 years, have paid your taxes, don't have a criminal record, aren't on public welfare and can get an affadivit of support from a qualified US citizen then put that person on a path to citizenship. And double up efforts to secure the borders!

By the way I'm Compassionate Conservative.
vahun

Springfield, VA

#11 Jul 10, 2007
Thank you! Thank you!
I'm totally support the new law. And God I hope it will be a law.
In Manassas (I call it Little Mexico, even I know not all of them Mexicans) You going in to some of the stores they don’t even speak any English, all those areas are dirty and thrash everywhere, not to talk about the sanitary conditions of these stores ,restaurants etc.. You can't go to the 7-11 store, because the people attack you for a job and night time there are prostitutes everywhere. In my neighborhood who knows how many people live in each house ,but I tell you there is no parking space. You can't do anything in the state parks, because always occupied with 100s of them.
If you have an accident most of them have no license ,insurance and the funniest thing when the police shows up they don’t speak any English.(convenient)
Guillermo

Baltimore, MD

#12 Jul 16, 2007
Thanks god, I came legal to this country, but anyway I think this is not a problem of be or not be legal, this is a problem of education, all humans are the same, no race, no color involve , it's just education,that makes the difference, I meet hundreds of hundreds of "americans" with half of the education I have,and, I don't hate them, if I have to act like a human , I will teach them, I will help them, that's what ignorance make some "people" blind, even they considering themself superior.

Since: Jul 07

Culpeper VA

#13 Jul 17, 2007
Elizabeth wrote:
I too hope the tide will change but against people like you! Who do you think built all the homes in the County over the past decade? What about laying all the fiber optics cable, etc... Are you living in denial? These 'illegals' are homeowners, paying real estate taxes. They're business owners with employees. Last I checked the unemployment rate is still near historic lows at 4.5%. What harm are these people doing?
Crawl back under your rock until you have your facts straight. I am one of the people who placed the fiber optics in your county along with the coax catv and copper phone lines. A white 42 year old female. The majority of communication lines placed in Northern Virginia was done by White and Black American Citizens in the 70's and 80's. As for your Unemployment Stats all I can do is laugh since they are only based on the number of people collecting unemployment benefits which is far less than the actual people that are unemployed.
Disgusted in Man Pk

Potomac, MD

#15 Sep 28, 2007
I too hope that the laws will change! I am sick of hearing "press 1 for English". In my many appointments at the hospital (by the way, I HAVE insurance to cover my illnesses!) a good 80% are immigrants - legal or not - I do not know - I do have ears though and when asked for insurance - they don't have any! Just maybe they are a huge part of the sky rocketing hospital costs in this coutry My mother came to this country LEGALLY. I am very proud to say I am a first generation American in my family tree. She was widowed at 37 with four children to support - she & our family supported us - not the government! In 1963, when employers weren't exactly throwing their doors open to hire women she worked two jobs and went to school at night to get her degree. Our family never asked anyone to learn our language - we learned ENGLISH! These people who "feel sorry" for the illegal immigrants need to understand - THEY ARE CRIMINALS. In America, if you are convicted of a felony - you lose your right to vote along with other rights. Why should these illegal immigrants be treated any different from the common criminal? What rights should they have in our country - if they are here illegally? My opinion, along with many others - NONE! They boo-hoo about how bad we are treating them and how they don't have any rights - don't like it here? Then go back home where they came from!
Disgusted in Man Pk

Potomac, MD

#16 Sep 28, 2007
How are people that are illegal paying taxes? They can't be paying income tax - they don't have a "legal" social security number? If they don't have a "legal" social security number, how are they supposedly buying houses? If they don't have a "legal" social security number - how can they be a small business owner employiong people like you stated? I know how ... ILLEGALLY!
Elizabeth wrote:
Heartbleed

Woodbridge, VA

#17 Sep 29, 2007
Disgusted in Man Pk wrote:
How are people that are illegal paying taxes? They can't be paying income tax - they don't have a "legal" social security number? If they don't have a "legal" social security number, how are they supposedly buying houses? If they don't have a "legal" social security number - how can they be a small business owner employiong people like you stated? I know how ... ILLEGALLY!
<quoted text>
Hi Disgusted - if you were disgusted this morning....well look in the lead story in the potomac news this morning about the services that will be cut.by Board of Supervisors....WHAT A HOAX!! the list starts with ..if you are illegal and get arrested,, you cannot participate in jail rehab progrrams.i kid you not.........so if you are a druggie...and get aarrested , make sure you bring your proof of citizzenship to jail with you...and esp if you hve an accent...unless of course you dont want the rehab progarm!!
Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jun 15, 2009
I have been coming to manassas, va for many years to attend a function. I was just recently there and was absolutely SHOCKED at the condition of the area, I saw nothing but mexicans and talk about arrogant they are. why do they think that some parts of America belong to them? After America won the war back in the 18 hundred's America was generous enough to give them alot of money....they own NO parts or areas of America.
NewsJunkie

Lorton, VA

#19 Oct 18, 2010
Don't get it twisted when many folks try to say, who do you think built this or that. The ones that laid the foundation were African slaves. The ones that kept it up for hundreds of years afterwards, including highways like 95.66, and others were African Americans. Because of the greed of many big companies and the immigration system being broken, it is now illegals. So for any anchor baby or illegal that thinks more of their place in America then what is is, I hate, well I'm happy to brake the news to you! The system needs to be fixed.
Margarita Sanchez

Manassas, VA

#20 Oct 20, 2010
I am expecting mami. This my fifth baby. No papers. No worries. We familia stick together. Food card is good. Gracias

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manassas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smokin sausage Wed yo yo 8
ground central coffee shop Aug 18 s dude 14
Tommy Williams Aug 10 med boy 6
Pokemon Jul '16 bi guy 1
bi or gay in Manassas Jul '16 bi guy 1
gay or bi in manassas Jul '16 dork beat 6
hi Manassas Jul '16 dork beat 4

Manassas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance