How many husbands and wives cheat on ...
its the truth

United States

#137 Sep 6, 2008
i don't know who would want jimmy or demeda...gosh these people must be desperate have you seen how nasty thay are...
demeda belcher

United States

#138 Sep 6, 2008
i don't know who would want jimmy or demeda...gosh these people must be desperate have you seen how nasty thay are...

ha ha r u talikng about your self again ...
demeda belcher

United States

#139 Sep 6, 2008
you all need to get a life and grow the fuck up ....what is a matter with you people on here you all have nothing else to do but talk about others ..you know what you all can go to hell i really don't care if you like me or not get over it and go on ..fuck ....idont i need you as a friend anyway but you know what one day you might need a friend and noone will be there for you ..as for me and jimbo who cares what happens between us ..it is me and him ....not you me and him ..so get a life it is me him and our boys ..thanks alot people for thanking about me love you all ...ha ha ..some day somewhere it all will come home to u ..later oh and thanks again for thanking about me ....
demeda belcher

United States

#140 Sep 6, 2008

ha ha r u talking about your self again ... opp....i messed up ..lol you people need a life ...
truth may hurt

Elkview, WV

#141 Sep 7, 2008
demeda belcher wrote:
you all need to get a life and grow the fuck up ....what is a matter with you people on here you all have nothing else to do but talk about others ..you know what you all can go to hell i really don't care if you like me or not get over it and go on ..fuck ....idont i need you as a friend anyway but you know what one day you might need a friend and noone will be there for you ..as for me and jimbo who cares what happens between us ..it is me and him ....not you me and him ..so get a life it is me him and our boys ..thanks alot people for thanking about me love you all ...ha ha ..some day somewhere it all will come home to u ..later oh and thanks again for thanking about me ....
girl you are nasty and everyone knows it all they have to do is look at you. And as for jimmy he didn't look like he does now until he got with you. But hopefully now that he is away from you I am positive his looks and attitude will change for the better, as for you they will never change. you are the one that cheated so if you don't want to hear the truth then stay off here. People now you and how you have always been. As for your boys did you think of them when you were cheating hell no all you ever think of is you, and that is how it will stay. So you can get fucked whick I sure you are. haha
the truth

United States

#142 Sep 7, 2008
truth may hurt wrote:
<quoted text>girl you are nasty and everyone knows it all they have to do is look at you. And as for jimmy he didn't look like he does now until he got with you. But hopefully now that he is away from you I am positive his looks and attitude will change for the better, as for you they will never change. you are the one that cheated so if you don't want to hear the truth then stay off here. People now you and how you have always been. As for your boys did you think of them when you were cheating hell no all you ever think of is you, and that is how it will stay. So you can get fucked whick I sure you are. haha
that is the truth...
so what

United States

#143 Sep 7, 2008
demeda belcher wrote:
ha ha r u talking about your self again ... opp....i messed up ..lol you people need a life ...
homet i have a great life
whocares_6

Humble, TX

#144 Sep 9, 2008
haha wrote:
<quoted text>i think the who bunch is stupid!!!
well i thik no one asked your openion either fuckface..
whocares_6

Humble, TX

#145 Sep 9, 2008
its the truth wrote:
i would love for you to tell me your real name ...don't worry about what goes on with demeda or jimmy ok its nothing to you ok mind your own business ok !
haha

Clear Spring, MD

#146 Sep 9, 2008
whocares_6 wrote:
<quoted text>well i thik no one asked your openion either fuckface..
learn how to spell!!!
GEEZ

United States

#147 Sep 9, 2008
whocares_6 wrote:
<quoted text>well i thik no one asked your openion either fuckface..
looks like i made jimmy's sister mad!!
haha

United States

#148 Sep 9, 2008
whocares_6 wrote:
<quoted text>i would love for you to tell me your real name ...don't worry about what goes on with demeda or jimmy ok its nothing to you ok mind your own business ok !
is ok all you can say and spell!!!
sweet

Welch, WV

#149 Sep 10, 2008
Harry O I still love you.
whocares_6

Humble, TX

#150 Sep 10, 2008
GEEZ wrote:
<quoted text>looks like i made jimmy's sister mad!!
i'm not jimmys sister ok ...but what goes on with them is none of your business !
whocares_6

Humble, TX

#151 Sep 10, 2008
I know all about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he didnt leave her! She threw his clothes out the bedroom window! So now think u know it all? SHE RAN HIS ASS OFF!
there break up has been a long time coming ...but it would be nice to know th ewhole story before you on here and say things ,but she probabley did throw his stuff out the window or something but,thats no one business is it ..
geez

United States

#152 Sep 10, 2008
then why are you on her running your big mouth...
1 post removed
get over it

Humble, TX

#154 Sep 10, 2008
who really cares? get over it already. this is a stupid topic.
whocares_6

Humble, TX

#155 Sep 10, 2008
geez wrote:
then why are you on her running your big mouth...
then if my mouth is o big then shut it up for me ,oh yeah you can't tell who you are its a secret right ..lol bitch .
whocares_6

Humble, TX

#156 Sep 10, 2008
amber wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone trying to cause trouble again is this all you people have to do? worry about ur own life and maybe you wont be so much into others! WHO CARES of who is cheaten with who?? NOBODY!
this is so true you go girl,thats the problem with people around here...
lol

United States

#157 Sep 10, 2008
OH HONEY ITS NOT A BIG SECRET....LIKE I REALLY CARE IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 14,755
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 13,484
Ladies Fri Johnny rebel 3
Frances Grimmett Thu bodean 1
Logan county girls Thu Morals checker 12
Joe Robinson (Jan '09) Thu Truth 9
12-13 baseball tournament Jul 27 doc holiday 4

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance