First Prev
of 5
Next Last
38 n lonely

Verner, WV

#81 Apr 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
31 yr old single, hardworking woman, from oceana. Dont do drugs.....very hard to find a hardworking, non narcotic, man! Where are all the nice men at, thats the question! Sex is going to happen, and not everybody is out for that and that alone! Would just be nice to meet a nice man who works and isnt on drugs.
well hello wondering,how are you,,i work 6 days aweek and am a single man,i do not do drugs other than bloodpreasure medicine and i do not drink . i own my own home and all. just having a bad time finding sumone to love and hold me as theirs that isnt a cheater or drugaddict, feel free if you wish to email me at wannaaccee@ yahoo.com if any at all interested and also i will check back on here as well
got a great man

Harker Heights, TX

#82 Apr 8, 2012
they are great guys out there i have one that treats me like a queen when i get off work he will rub my feet he cooks for me he cleans my house he does my laundry when i don't feel good he will hold me in his arms get up all hours in the night to check on me so you tell me that's not a great man and he doesn't asked for sex all the time he is 50 but that doesn't mean he cant do thing and he works 5 days a week 10 hours a day and still will come home and do all this for me i didn't find him in west virginia i moved to texas and found him we drink together fish together shopping together we are always with each other except when we are working and when i off work he always come home for lunch and brings me my lunch cause he says it my day off take it easy so don't give up they are some good guys out there good luck.
hubbybubby

Gilbert, WV

#83 Apr 23, 2012
That's why you love your husband so much aint it sunshine, he's no druggie and you are more to him than just a bed buddy, you are lucky he loves you so much!
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> Same goes for the guys too. If your not on drugs, wont go clubbing with them they wont give you the time of day. Most of the guys around here are on drugs, or are just looking for a bed buddy.
truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#84 Apr 24, 2012
always looking wrote:
heres one who dont drink or do drugs. email [email protected]
bill linville your always looking for a peice of azz not too many woman you havent been with
yeah

Charleston, WV

#85 Apr 25, 2012
lol
ohhh

Tampa, FL

#86 Apr 25, 2012
ha ha
Just heard

Elkview, WV

#87 May 2, 2012
There is a rumor that Tara Bragg .is single she is a very good women . Works everyday and has never did any drugs and as far as I know she has never drunk . Looking for a good one I recommend her .
trixie

Verner, WV

#88 May 3, 2012
really wrote:
well where r the good men at??? because am from man and in my 30's but i sure don't know any good men they either do drugs or don't work so if u r from man please tell ur name.... they r hard to find......
i have a friend who is a great guy ,helps everyone he can, dont do any type drug ,hardly ever takes a drink and works 5-6 days a week and sumtimes doubleshifts,hell he dont even smoke.is soft hearted is his only true downfall cause he lets the users use him and constantly hurt himall because he just wants sumone to be there for him.he will kill me for this but his name is terry harper,and reguardless what trash thats gonna be said about him,, get to know him thennnn judge for yourself .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,285
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Bug 1,292
Lisa Walls @ 7-11 10 hr RexBrown 3
Tammy's feel the Bern Mon Rhonda 1
My Neighbor Sun Rhonda 2
who knows JAMIE BRUNTY Sun Former Friend 5
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Sat Princess Hey 14,650
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages