allatonce

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 23, 2011
does anyone know a girl name angel that lives at kistler apartments and has a little boy name jorden
homey

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2011
what do you want to know for??If you have a good reason I'll tell you. I knpw her real good.
funny bunny 1621

Summersville, WV

#3 Jan 23, 2011
i no her she is a good preson so u people need to leave her the f:c:k alone ok..and keep her kids name off this shit ok
allatonce

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2011
why does everyone thing if you ask a question on here that it has to be something bad. I never said she was a bad person. i don't even know her. Sorry.....
skeptic

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 25, 2011
really.....i dont understand it. people are so rude.
because

Inez, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2011
allatonce wrote:
why does everyone thing if you ask a question on here that it has to be something bad. I never said she was a bad person. i don't even know her. Sorry.....
if you wanted to really know something about some one for the right reasons you would ask them or post your name. not get on here where you KNOW people will trash people for absolutely no reason at all. That is why people think if you ask a question on here that it is something bad.
lol

Wayside, WV

#7 Jan 26, 2011
i know her so what at least she takes care of her boys full time.
CWV

Wayside, WV

#8 Jan 26, 2011
yes shes nasty and a bit,,.
allat once

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 27, 2011
Sorry i even asked if anyone knew her. She has a very cute little boy. It wasn't anything important, just was looking for her on facebook and someone told me to try this sight. Lesson learned. Last time i will ask a question on topix. Sorry to angel, wasn't trying to cause problems.
stfu

Logan, WV

#10 Jan 31, 2011
angel dempsey ? lol
wondering

Williamson, WV

#11 Jan 31, 2011
stfu wrote:
angel dempsey ? lol
no, angel vance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 8 min Doug77 12,392
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nikki1999 58,225
Adkins discusses major projects 11 hr Rocky Balboa 4
who 14 hr rudely 2
good vs bad 15 hr the bull 27
Help Hud Appoved Houses 23 hr Info 1
Sexiest women from Man area? Thu mean gene 18
•••
•••
•••

Man Jobs

•••
•••
•••