Ashley Belcher
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
venus

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Can Someone...H*LL ANYONE please tell me what happen to this girl?
humm

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2011
venus wrote:
Can Someone...H*LL ANYONE please tell me what happen to this girl?
By what happened do you mean where is she at or the way she is living her life.
what do ya mean

Logan, WV

#3 Aug 29, 2011
they sold their place to jerry n becky.. and moved into an apartment..
topaz

Pineville, WV

#4 Aug 29, 2011
her & her Mom are pure trash I hear the husband left & took her baby with him , cause he's real sick & they kept stealing his meds,so he got away from them you go Terry best thing you could have done,so they had to sale their place to feed their habits, real women there lol,
four real

Elkview, WV

#5 Aug 29, 2011
venus wrote:
Can Someone...H*LL ANYONE please tell me what happen to this girl?
best thing you could do is to forget you even no her trouble for real daughter and mother
so sad

Logan, WV

#6 Aug 29, 2011
she got hooked on drugs bad!
wonderin

Washington, NC

#7 Aug 30, 2011
which Ashley Belcher are u talkin about?
Sue logan wv

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2011
I know Ashley and her mom yes she sold her place and moved to a apartment but she don't even let the grandmother see her grandson anymore she has really lost all respect for her self and any body that she comes in contact with, but i heard someone say his grandmother is taking her to court to see about getting her grandson because she don't deserve to even be around him she is to far gone on drug's and somebody need to step up and take charge of this little ones life before it is too late,she's nothing but a straight out whore and every body in the town of man know's it ,so Ash get a life and get off the drugs before you be six feet under.
topaz

Pineville, WV

#9 Aug 31, 2011
I do feel sorry for the Little one, Which Grandmother don't get to see him? her's ? shes as bad as Ashley ,yeah they r both doing things for their drugs (they r pics) trash the both of them,,,
local

Logan, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2011
Sue logan wv wrote:
I know Ashley and her mom yes she sold her place and moved to a apartment but she don't even let the grandmother see her grandson anymore she has really lost all respect for her self and any body that she comes in contact with, but i heard someone say his grandmother is taking her to court to see about getting her grandson because she don't deserve to even be around him she is to far gone on drug's and somebody need to step up and take charge of this little ones life before it is too late,she's nothing but a straight out whore and every body in the town of man know's it ,so Ash get a life and get off the drugs before you be six feet under.
Witch granny are you talking abot the one from logan or the one thats on DRUGs really bad. THe one from logan needs to step up to the plate and be an actual Grand-MOther...
hope

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 1, 2011
local wrote:
<quoted text>Witch granny are you talking abot the one from logan or the one thats on DRUGs really bad. THe one from logan needs to step up to the plate and be an actual Grand-MOther...
well they have to be talking about raymonds mom because her mom is her drug buddy. thats so sad to because thats the only piece of their son they got left, how low ashley, u should let his family see their deceased son's baby boy.
Concerned

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2011
Did Ashley's dad take her little boy and leave? He was the only one that took care of him anyway.
i think

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 1, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Did Ashley's dad take her little boy and leave? He was the only one that took care of him anyway.
Her aunt Sharon n her sad take care if him. He's in good hands n is better off. Sum one need to call dhhr n get her warfare cutoff. Her kids get none of it!
1 post removed
sandra and family

Logan, WV

#15 Sep 2, 2011
Her whole family is trash & they raise nothing but trash..How did u expect ashley to turn out??!! lol Sandra's family was raised on this creek & they r all deadbeats, thus they raise deadbeats! Bet there isn't 2ppl. out of the whole family who work, or even graduated high school..Family of Losers, they only know what their parents taught them & obviously it wasn't much of anything.
1 post removed
Really

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Sep 2, 2011
I know alot of ppl from the Man an Logan area that graduated high school and are on DRUGS! wasted their diploma working in the BARS or stripping so it dont take an education to know that DRUGS are bad for YOU!! who are you to judge this family? I know this family most of them have degress and dont get welfare.. Can you say that for yourself would you want someone judging you by your family or judging your family because you are on drugs! lifes like a circle what goes around comes around too everybody! so the next take you want to cast stones you better make sure your not living in a glass house!
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 2, 2011
I know Ashley, her mom and Sharon I am really glad that her dad finally moved in with Sharon and took the baby. His health is not at all good and that baby is all he has. Ashley is a sweet person and I hate to see her throwing her life away but when your mom is out with you doing the same stuff you know how she raised her. I just hope she straightenes up before its to late.
wondering

Logan, WV

#19 Sep 2, 2011
Are these the same people who moved in the Caserta Apartments at Kistler?
what a shame

Logan, WV

#20 Sep 3, 2011
I saw BillyJack Greene's truck there this past week early in the morning!
sandra and family

Logan, WV

#21 Sep 4, 2011
Really replied "know alot of ppl from the Man an Logan area that graduated high school and are on DRUGS! wasted their diploma working in the BARS or stripping so it dont take an education to know that DRUGS are bad for YOU!! who are you to judge this family? I know this family most of them have degress and dont get welfare.. Can you say that for yourself would you want someone judging you by your family or judging your family because you are on drugs! lifes like a circle what goes around comes around too everybody! so the next take you want to cast stones you better make sure your not living in a glass house." Totally off subject, u must b part of the family, that didn't graduate..lmao For your info, I have a degree in teaching, I ask @ this family from time to time & always hear, that NONE OF THEM WORK...Nor do they have any kind of degree. Welfare is the only life they do know, so u must b in denial or something. I stated that the family I knew, was trash & that is a fact, u could ask 3/4 of Man & Logan & know that. BTW, who worked in a bar & let their education go??!! What a good decision. Even if whoever worked in a bar, that doesn't mean, u can't get ur education..I don't live in a glass house, I have made mistakes, however someone has 2 grow up here & take care of the kids. When your "so called" mentors/parents don't work, how do the kids learn, that everything isn't given to u by WELFARE NOR SSI CHECK!! Truth hurts huh??!! lmao
Me oh my

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 4, 2011
sandra and family wrote:
Really replied "know alot of ppl from the Man an Logan area that graduated high school and are on DRUGS! wasted their diploma working in the BARS or stripping so it dont take an education to know that DRUGS are bad for YOU!! who are you to judge this family? I know this family most of them have degress and dont get welfare.. Can you say that for yourself would you want someone judging you by your family or judging your family because you are on drugs! lifes like a circle what goes around comes around too everybody! so the next take you want to cast stones you better make sure your not living in a glass house." Totally off subject, u must b part of the family, that didn't graduate..lmao For your info, I have a degree in teaching, I ask @ this family from time to time & always hear, that NONE OF THEM WORK...Nor do they have any kind of degree. Welfare is the only life they do know, so u must b in denial or something. I stated that the family I knew, was trash & that is a fact, u could ask 3/4 of Man & Logan & know that. BTW, who worked in a bar & let their education go??!! What a good decision. Even if whoever worked in a bar, that doesn't mean, u can't get ur education..I don't live in a glass house, I have made mistakes, however someone has 2 grow up here & take care of the kids. When your "so called" mentors/parents don't work, how do the kids learn, that everything isn't given to u by WELFARE NOR SSI CHECK!! Truth hurts huh??!! lmao
What the hell you teach pill crushing 101 Back Alley FU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,580
One Word Game (Feb '10) Sun Life after Loving 12,587
Wear Fur Coats To Man-Logan Game Aug 26 Guru 4
Man football Aug 26 Ben 2
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Aug 26 Hatti_Hollerand 13,522
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Aug 22 Hatti_Hollerand 14,806
do u know him?? Aug 20 Salami swami 4

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages