Brittany Osborne
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LOL

Prestonsburg, KY

#45 Feb 27, 2012
& to " william " trista wasn't refusing that free gas she was putting in her & her moms car, so therefore shes just as guilty.
brittany osborne

Martinsburg, WV

#46 Feb 27, 2012
yanno wrote:
yanno brittany, anyone that knows you, knows what a drama starter you are ! i cant stand you and ive known you for years. when i was with my ex, you tried every way in the world to get with him, you talked pure sh*t about me an then 2 my face you tell me how pretty i am. stop being so fake ! if you have a problem with me, atleast have the balls to tell me instead of pretending to like me an then talk sh*t when im not around. im NOT afraid of you, and you know that !
who are you cause i would love to know
amber

United States

#47 Feb 27, 2012
Well trista don't deny what she used to do at least she changed and put all that begind her!!!! And really married men???? Who the help ain't, however don't sit n try denying it when u n the whole world knows u did it!!!! Now with that said bak the hell off trista n we will bak the hell off!!!!! Now all we can say is this snorting is way different than.being a needle junkie!!!!! So shut the hell up brittany, and see that ur not a nice person, and change the way u do ppl and they might stop shit talking u all the time!!! Will u ever change for the better or u gonna just keep goin down hill??????
yanno

Oakvale, WV

#48 Feb 27, 2012
brittany osborne wrote:
<quoted text> who are you cause i would love to know
oh you know who i am sweetie (: when are you going to change? dont you notice that NOBODY your age wants to hang out with you? the only friends you have are peoples moms ! your pathetic lol
OMG

Ona, WV

#49 Feb 27, 2012
Brittany is a good girl ppl. She doesn't do drugs. I know her and I know for a fact she hates them. I would trust her 100% with my kids and I don't trust just anyone with my kids. She doesn't do anything but work. She doesnt' party AT ALL. As far as Mel, well you must not know them too well. Mel, is now on Suboxone and is getting her life straight. Believe what you want but I am a person who knows. Leave them alone. They don't anyone and they don't bother you.
imageshack

Logan, WV

#50 Feb 27, 2012
brittany is to fat to be a needle junkie
weallknow

Pendergrass, GA

#51 Feb 29, 2012
ya thats what we all know and hav heard.... weve heard she is to big to be a needle junkie however whats th excuse for her mother!!!!! with this said i dont see how brittany can have any friends or hell how can anyone like her... really why would u want to be friends with someone who screws with your man the min you turn your back??? down here in the south to me that calls for an A$$ WHOOPEN!!!!! britt!!!!!
Trista McCauley

United States

#52 Mar 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
trita bringing stuff up that happened what a year ago here is sad that you & your friends have nothing better to do with your free time. can i ask you something, how many married men you been with, i know of a few sweetheart.:) wanna talk about her brittany being a needle junkie? what about the pills that went up your nose there trista, come on everyone has bad about them and if your gonna sit and talk about the bad in brittany might aswell tell them about yourself to.
I don't deny that I used to do pills or that I've been with married men but I never got involved with being friends with their wife or watching their kids....whoever you are you obviously don't have the guts yo put your name on here lol but I've straightened my life up and have been clean for 10 months :)
Trista McCauley

United States

#53 Mar 3, 2012
Brittany Osborne wrote:
Really me a needle junkie seriously .....thats fucking funny as hell....and me wanting to be like trista please.....i would never in a million damn yrs try to be like her or want to even come close to being like her....and for you miss trista its funny because i never told anyone that my mom was involved with that state check and i know your banking account got closed and it wasnt cashed at a bank it was cashed at C&L......on 2/14/11 so therefore you was around when it happened......its funny though I honestly could careless what anyone has to say about me cause the thing is I know what I do and thats all that counts because if I cared what people thought about me I wouldnt have a life of my own....I would always do what they wanted me to....and in truth what kind of happiness is that...None....and its so sad that no one has anything else better to do in their life then to sit online and talk about other people...but as i look at it at least you are leaving someone else alone...i wish you all the best in life
Well I hate to tell ya because you told someone about it being your mom...Brittany Berry caught my mom and dad in Man and told them about it that's how I found out. With that being said I got candies number from Clifford and called and asked to speak to you...Melanie got on the phone and told me you weren't there so she got a piece of my mind over it. I didn't take her anywhere to cash your check. Matter of fact C&L has cameras so why don't you ask to see them or go to court over it??? Cause that right there would prove I'm innocent...hell I'd even take a polygraph over it I ain't scared to clear my name from something I know I wasn't involved in :)
Tusk

Mooresville, NC

#54 Feb 10, 2014
She's fine
iamgone

United States

#55 Feb 10, 2014
someone out there wrote:
i don't care she is a pice of sh*t she thinks she can whip everyones ass...i would like to see her come face to face with me with she sees me imma whip her ass...
put ur name on here shit talker!!! U may be the one to get the ass whippin'!!
everyoneknows

United States

#56 Feb 10, 2014
Kistler apts:the ones butch preston rents is hopping with drug sales..apt. 3 if ure pulling in alley on Harvey Stree(i think thats the name) but for sure the woman that lives their sells!!!!
Tusk

Mooresville, NC

#57 Feb 11, 2014
She's a good lookin woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,285
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Bug 1,292
Lisa Walls @ 7-11 12 hr RexBrown 3
Tammy's feel the Bern Mon Rhonda 1
My Neighbor Sun Rhonda 2
who knows JAMIE BRUNTY Sun Former Friend 5
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Sat Princess Hey 14,650
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages