Brittany Osborne
brittany osborne

Red House, WV

#22 Oct 2, 2010
look you from bruno if you have a problem woth me then tell me...your the one that is pathetic...
friend

Summersville, WV

#23 Oct 28, 2010
brittany & whittney i love you both keep your head up and a smile on your face a smile on your face makes the public wonder
Wilma

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Oct 29, 2010
friend wrote:
brittany & whittney i love you both keep your head up and a smile on your face a smile on your face makes the public wonder
You go Brit. You are doing good with life. Forget all these jealous people.
DAGWOOD

Kermit, WV

#25 Nov 1, 2010
hell brittany , they posted your private info , i think i would be looking for a lawsuit soon , just saying
dont know

Logan, WV

#26 Nov 6, 2010
who is this girl is she married tell me who she is
NunYa

Atlantic City, NJ

#27 Nov 7, 2010
dont know wrote:
who is this girl is she married tell me who she is
NunYa Damn Business. You don't know, you don't need to know!
1 post removed
DAGWOOD

Kermit, WV

#29 Nov 10, 2010
hehe , love ya brittany
brittanyosborne

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Nov 15, 2010
you know i could care less what people say or think about me cause i keep my head up and i look forward i never look back and i dont do what people say on here if i did i would say it proudly....you know yea my moms a needle junkie but you know what shes my mom i love her regardless....she took care of me and my sister and brother....my dad is dead and has been dead almost 20 yrs come december... so i keep my head up....and hope for the best
Amber

Clarkesville, GA

#31 Feb 24, 2012
ya know this girl is nothing but a home wrecking whor*!!!! from what i have learned she loikes to sleep with her friends men and then act likie nothing happened!!!! my advise if ur friends with here keep your man away cause she will try n every way to sleep with him!!!!
Brittany Osborne

Summersville, WV

#32 Feb 24, 2012
you know it is sad when you have someone that lives in georgia talking shit about you because trista grimmett has nothing better to do with her life then tell everyone how bad of a person I am and in truth she is only mad because she cant be me...she is doing nothing but manipulating you amber and letting you believe that shes the best friend in the world and in truth she will fuck you over.....because what do think will happen to you in a few months or yrs...it will turn into the samething....she has alot of room to talk about me being a whore because in truth she has been with over 50 men....she is such a good friend that she and someone close to me took my state check and cashed it...oh and did i tell you she went around telling people god awful shit about me....but in truth amber i hate to say it but it will eventually happen to you too...when you least expect it...but you can keeping posting things about me and talking about me all you want...I wont be posting back on here I just wanted to set the facts straight about this....thankyou and good luck with everything
Trista Grimmett

United States

#33 Feb 24, 2012
Brittany you are so full of it..I haven't been with over 50 men and I have I'd admit it. No I didn't take your needle junkie mother to cash your state check I was already in Georgia when that crap happened lmao Matter of fact I was told I took her to MY bank to cash it when you know for a fact my bank account was closed before I ever got my taxes...it's amazing the SH*T you come up with. You used me in every way you could you admitted to that. I've got a $125.00 phone bill in my name right now that you ran up because "you never got a bill". Yeah I changed at the end of our friendship because I finally got tires of being used my everybody who was supposed to be my so called friends. As for you and Ricky ....y'all know what you did was wrong and you becoming friends with Sammy is beyond disgusting...she's just too naive to believe the truth. But I can say this much if she ever realizes what she's being
Trista Grimmett

United States

#34 Feb 24, 2012
Told is the truth then she should beat the hell out of both of you!!!
1 post removed
lol

Lenore, WV

#36 Feb 25, 2012
wat did her and lil dick rick do ..no wonder sammy never smiles he has a little dick ..dammm its sad no lie
Amber

Clarkesville, GA

#37 Feb 26, 2012
Brittany!!!! Are you freaking serious???? Its crazy that you say all this s*it about her, ha however me and my honey have left all kinds of money laying around AND SHE HAS NEVER touched it!!!! not one time.. so i dont see her fukin me over... Honestly get the hell over yourself... Now i will say this ppl do change when they move stated or hell even get away from ppl like you!!!! Ya she has made choices n her life that she isnt proud of however that has made her who she is today.. With this said stut the hell up and stop trying to bring ppl you used to be friends with down with you bc your life is a complte disaster... so get the hell off the needle and get your life right as she did!!!!!!
William

Clarkesville, GA

#38 Feb 26, 2012
REFERANCE TO SKANK BRITTANY!!!!!!Since you love a needle so much, how about you just take th needle out of your arm, and start telling the facts when you become sober!!!! You are probably one of the worlds worst Shit Starters, and if you like to run your Pussy licker so much and say that ppl wanna be like you, ha really!!!! your just dreaming to be Trista!!!! At least she came to her sences, realized where she went wrong and got a grip on life!!!!! Really what do you have show for your life???(NOTHING)!!!!(BUT JOBS OF STEALING GAS FOR RICKY AND SAMMY, SMOKES AND DIP)... lETS SEE Trista has a GED, Massage Degree!!!! O BTW THE BEST PART OF YOU RAN DOWN YOUR MOMMA'S LEG!!!!
1 post removed
queen

Inez, KY

#40 Feb 26, 2012
I think this girl brittany is really jealouse of these other girls because it seems like they got there lives back on track and not track marks
Brittany Osborne

Summersville, WV

#41 Feb 26, 2012
Really me a needle junkie seriously .....thats fucking funny as hell....and me wanting to be like trista please.....i would never in a million damn yrs try to be like her or want to even come close to being like her....and for you miss trista its funny because i never told anyone that my mom was involved with that state check and i know your banking account got closed and it wasnt cashed at a bank it was cashed at C&L......on 2/14/11 so therefore you was around when it happened......its funny though I honestly could careless what anyone has to say about me cause the thing is I know what I do and thats all that counts because if I cared what people thought about me I wouldnt have a life of my own....I would always do what they wanted me to....and in truth what kind of happiness is that...None....and its so sad that no one has anything else better to do in their life then to sit online and talk about other people...but as i look at it at least you are leaving someone else alone...i wish you all the best in life
queen

Inez, KY

#42 Feb 26, 2012
Brittany Osborne wrote:
Really me a needle junkie seriously .....thats fucking funny as hell....and me wanting to be like trista please.....i would never in a million damn yrs try to be like her or want to even come close to being like her....and for you miss trista its funny because i never told anyone that my mom was involved with that state check and i know your banking account got closed and it wasnt cashed at a bank it was cashed at C&L......on 2/14/11 so therefore you was around when it happened......its funny though I honestly could careless what anyone has to say about me cause the thing is I know what I do and thats all that counts because if I cared what people thought about me I wouldnt have a life of my own....I would always do what they wanted me to....and in truth what kind of happiness is that...None....and its so sad that no one has anything else better to do in their life then to sit online and talk about other people...but as i look at it at least you are leaving someone else alone...i wish you all the best in life
I don't think you really wish them the best
yanno

Charleston, WV

#43 Feb 27, 2012
yanno brittany, anyone that knows you, knows what a drama starter you are ! i cant stand you and ive known you for years. when i was with my ex, you tried every way in the world to get with him, you talked pure sh*t about me an then 2 my face you tell me how pretty i am. stop being so fake ! if you have a problem with me, atleast have the balls to tell me instead of pretending to like me an then talk sh*t when im not around. im NOT afraid of you, and you know that !
LOL

Inez, KY

#44 Feb 27, 2012
trita bringing stuff up that happened what a year ago here is sad that you & your friends have nothing better to do with your free time. can i ask you something, how many married men you been with, i know of a few sweetheart.:) wanna talk about her brittany being a needle junkie? what about the pills that went up your nose there trista, come on everyone has bad about them and if your gonna sit and talk about the bad in brittany might aswell tell them about yourself to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 10,202
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 13 hr Honest Babe 13,531
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 13 hr Honest Babe 11,894
what to do with our bear 14 hr In da no 3
One Word Game (Feb '10) 22 hr Lady -G- 12,165
Lesbians ? Thu Castle Rock 6
Class of 1990 Jul 1 Michele 3
More from around the web

Man People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE