Female Teacher Admits She raped 8th g...

Female Teacher Admits She raped 8th grade male student

Posted in the Man Forum

Mayor of Man

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2010
SPRINGFIELD, Mass.(AP)- A former Massachusetts elementary school teacher accused of running away with a 15-year-old eighth-grade student has pleaded guilty to statutory rape and enticing a child.

Former Holyoke teacher Lisa Lavoie (La-VOY') entered the pleas Wednesday in Hampden Superior Court. She was released until her Jan. 26 sentencing and ordered not to contact the boy, who attended the hearing with his mother.

Prosecutor Patrick Sabbs said he'll seek a 3- to 5-year sentence.

Defense attorney David Hoose is asking for probation. Hoose said Lavoie always intended to plead guilty to spare the boy from testifying.

Lavoie was charged last year after she and the boy were reported missing and found a week later in a Morgantown, W.Va., motel.

Ya got to watch them hetero teachers.. even the female ones! They be molestin your little bois
gjghhgoigfd

Hurricane, WV

#2 Dec 15, 2010
good
johney rebel

Logan, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Mayor of Man wrote:
SPRINGFIELD, Mass.(AP)- A former Massachusetts elementary school teacher accused of running away with a 15-year-old eighth-grade student has pleaded guilty to statutory rape and enticing a child.

Former Holyoke teacher Lisa Lavoie (La-VOY') entered the pleas Wednesday in Hampden Superior Court. She was released until her Jan. 26 sentencing and ordered not to contact the boy, who attended the hearing with his mother.

Defense attorney David Hoose is asking for probation. Hoose said Lavoie always intended to plead guilty to spare the boy from testifying.

Lavoie was charged last year after she and the boy were reported missing and found a week later in a Morgantown, W.Va., motel.

Ya got to watch them hetero teachers.. even the female ones! They be molestin your little bois
It's every teenage boys fantasy to bag a hot teacher.
DAGWOOD

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 16, 2010
where oh where was these teachers when i went to school ??? i feel so left out . i didint want to bag none of them just have relations lmao
Lucky Boy

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Dec 16, 2010
I'm sure this kid is telling all his buddies about
his "traumatic experience".
DOOM for you

Ivydale, WV

#6 Dec 16, 2010
Since people everywhere say whatever they want on here I will say how helpful and effective your groups are in keeping the communities informed of what is going on in them and how crime is going to go down in time because of this. Keep up the good work to continue to clean up the communities everywhere. god bless you all for trying to make our communities a better place to live.
i wish you all the best in your efforts.
GET REAL

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2010
Mayor of Man wrote:

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 17, 2010
Its obvious that GET REAL is being sarcastic, which means he/she actually CONDONES this type or behavior from teachers.

Did anyone even suspect otherwise?

Thanks for outing yourself, GET REAL
baseballbatter

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 17, 2010
DOOM for you wrote:
Since people everywhere say whatever they want on here I will say how helpful and effective your groups are in keeping the communities informed of what is going on in them and how crime is going to go down in time because of this. Keep up the good work to continue to clean up the communities everywhere. god bless you all for trying to make our communities a better place to live.
i wish you all the best in your efforts.
there will always be crime , nothing can stop it , UNLESS these weak ass americans decide to step up and give them what they[criminals] deserve !!! like a public beating and public ridicule , that is one thing i will say good about russia amd a few other countries , if you get caught your in deep shit , but here if your caught !! you get three meals a day an ankle braclet and you get to stay somewhere where you're not really welcome but the family feels sorry for your sorry ass . pray to god and whoever can help you if i catch you in my yard unwelcome , i have had nephews and nieces to steal from me things that were very sentimental to me , and now all that stuff is out there somewhere gone up someones arm .and now to the matter at hand rape is rape is rape and no matter how you slice it dice it cut it up it is still rape , the whore needs fired and to neer work around kids again EVER ,nor should she be allowed to have kids because she will have no moral standards to show them or TEACH them [ironic isnt it], here in man ,wva well there is going to be alot of shit happening here in the next few weeks and it aint going to be pretty , and all of you will get to see that it all starts in bruno ,wva . and these forums will be full of things to bitch about just so you will have something to do with you're time . may god have mercy on you're soul if you're a thief or a crackhead . because WE wont . and the law aint going to do shit about it ha ha's !!he he's!! its so hard to walk without any knee's. names to watch for jody bartram ,billy wiley, the simms bunch in greenvalley , several in mallory hollow , two in bruno , three in cristian , one in greenville, and two in gilman bottom , will post more when these are takin care of and it aint going to be pretty . and if you want to warn them ?? go ahead . we know where they all live and we all know there not leaving anytime soon , AND WE AINT EVEN STARTED ON teddy hoosier and the rest up buffalo creek , that will soon come about too , and thank you folks for all you're help . YEAH thanks for nothing you fucking cowards !!
Random

Radford, VA

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Why was this kid 15 and in the 8th grade?
I was a sophomore at 15.
Lucky Boy

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Random wrote:
Why was this kid 15 and in the 8th grade?
I was a sophomore at 15.
Well, he was trying to get "ahead".
Get it?
Manute Johnson

Ansted, WV

#12 Dec 20, 2010
Lucky Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he was trying to get "ahead".
Get it?
Lol. He got one.
Ashwitz

San Jose, CA

#13 May 12, 2011
He got killed. By the teachers son
pet owner

Saint Albans, WV

#14 May 14, 2011
there is no way a female can rape a 8th grade male he is to big and he wanted it or it wouldnt of happened
Pastor

Beckley, WV

#15 May 15, 2011
pet owner wrote:
there is no way a female can rape a 8th grade male he is to big and he wanted it or it wouldnt of happened
Convince a judge of that, MORON
1 post removed
pet owner

Saint Albans, WV

#17 May 18, 2011
Pastor wrote:
<quoted text>
Convince a judge of that, MORON
i am not a moron. most 8th graders these days are sexually active. even the kids that are open about everything with there parents are going to hide something because of afraid of getting in trouble with them or diappointing them. this is only my opinion and if you didnt want everyones opinion you shouldnt have put it a topix. true, it shouldnt happen at all but rape happens every day to kids and to adults.but there is also both of them consents to it then if one wants to stop and the other dont then they cry rape. again this is only my opinion. its on the news all the time. by law its rape anywhere but unless you were there you dont know for sure unless there and saw it happen or it was a brutal attack. so bafore you call people names look at it from everyones point of view.and thats all i have to say on this subject i wont write again!!!!!!!
fannie

Oakvale, WV

#18 May 18, 2011
It would have been perfectly alright to "Pastor" aka "ANDRE LINOGE" had it been a man sodomizing a teen boy. So don't pay any attention to that gay sicko Andre Linoge.
yhmkmbh

Charleston, WV

#19 May 19, 2011
fannie wrote:
It would have been perfectly alright to "Pastor" aka "ANDRE LINOGE" had it been a man sodomizing a teen boy. So don't pay any attention to that gay sicko Andre Linoge.
gay sicko is too nice, call him faggotbastard!
scoolofhardrocks

United States

#20 May 20, 2011
you cant rape us when we are in middle school iffin u tack yor clothz off yor gonna git it
i lyk huge gama boobies so iffin u whant to shoe em me an all mei frens wil go 4 it
biger is beter i lyk chubi gamas
Get Real

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 May 20, 2011
Someone trying to get in the Newspaper, Television done had enough of these kind of stories,, If this is the truth I hope they start hanging the sick minded F_____ s!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nevada Davis in jail again 1 hr james 1
best football player to ever play at man highsc... (Jun '15) 12 hr The truth 25
man pic pac guy 14 hr saying as it is 1
who did J.T. get messed up tennis courts few we... 23 hr SteveAtWendys 2
How Many In The High School Band ? Mon Ddhhg 1
Man baseball Jul 21 Sahara 2
Child predator E McDonald Av. Jul 17 YourNeighbor 2

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance