Captain Crunch

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

So now that this most recent local band has gained some attention, what is everyones honest opinion?
Captain Crunch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Wow, guess silence speaks for itself lol
fan

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

this band is awesome they do killer cover songs and sound great live.best band to come out of the man aera in awhile!!!
Asking

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Captain Crunch wrote:
So now that this most recent local band has gained some attention, what is everyones honest opinion?
Who is in this band?
umm....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I agree!! These guys are great!!!
Pootytang

Harper, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

They really know how to put on a show one of the best bands ive seen around here. The ones that i know their names is Gordon Cline (singer) and Chad Sims(drums) the rest of them im not real sure.
CLS

Lenore, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

THEY ARE AWESOME....they are playin at keiths again 9-8-2012 come check them out!!!!
CLS

Lenore, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

they are playin at keiths 9-8-2012
boot scooter

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

this band is great. have seen them a couple of times at keiths. absolutely love them. the lead guitarist that wears glasses I dont know his name is awesome and sexy as hell to boot. Would love to be a groupie for this band
truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

its pretty good music but the lead singer? who is this guy ? he hits alot of notes the sound like crap! He's no singer, you can tell he trys but he just dont have it. my advice find someone who can sing.
BTSFAN

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

This band is freaking awesome! Can't wait to hear them again Saturday! All the guys are very talented and know what they're doing. Glad to see so many people agree with me. As for the haters, well all I can say is when they make it big, maybe they'll do a cover of Toby Keith's "How do you like me now?" and dedicate it to you lol Keep up the good work guys, you rock!
boot scooter

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

we all know who the haters on this topic are. they are the same haters from a couple of years ago. breaking the stone is an awesome local band and we need to support local talent. you go guys you keep rocking.see you guys on saturday
Observant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

The band is mediocre at best. The only reason I can figure anyone thinks they are "awesome" would be that your either in the band or have a personal connection with them. I guess the fact that the audience is a group of over intoxicated rednecks may affect the result as well.
adolf

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

your just mad observant cause you didnt get a tshirt.and if you dont like the band or that type of music theres an easy fix.DONT COME
boot scooter

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

i'm not connected to the band at all. I have seen them play when it has not been in a bar. so to anybody that likes them is an intoxicated redneck is incorrect. like I said previously we all know who the haters on this topic are and what there motive is and for a grown adult man you should be ashamed of yourself. If you are so good and such a great musician tell me when your next show is Mr. Observant and where yours is Captain Crunch because I would like to be there, since your the same person I will only need to watch one of you. Please post your next gig because I really want to be there to not support you. I dont understand why people around here cant support local talent are always jealous of other people trying to better themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Man Forum right now

Search the Man Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cal 3 hr Pieceout 4
Lenard Hoosier 3 hr deb 8
What happened to Worm? 3 hr Johnny Ringo 13
9-10 yr travel ball 4 hr frye 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr hillbilly 53,443
Why Kevin left WV (Feb '10) 16 hr PieceMaker 16
where are the best hookers at (Aug '13) 16 hr PieceMaker 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Man Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Man People Search