how to remove your name from topix forum

how to remove your name from topix forum

Posted in the Man Forum

youtube

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2011
i was on youtube seen one that said how to remove your name from topix forum if i had the time i would do this for all the people that others get on here and lies or think there doing something big and bad sitting behind a computer and to chicken shit to put there name on here if you had to it would stop this crap so watch this on youtube it shold be a man and its a topix in gilbert about a person brandi blanenship it will show you the correct way to do it.
YOUTUBE

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 3, 2011
i am going to help atleast 5 of these topix that are trouble be taken down [off] each day please help me get this stopped watch this on youtube it is easy.
willing to help

Reedy, WV

#3 Aug 3, 2011
Sure will!! I agree, a lot of these threads are uncalled for!!
help for man

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 5, 2011
its working i work at least 1 hour aday at cleaning this crap off everyday people complain about these post but dont want to try to help they think because its not them then owell it is hurting people any i want to help stop TOPIX.
help for man

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 7, 2011
is anyone else out there working at reporting the abuse of these posts.
help for man

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 8, 2011
i guess not. is this place as bad as everyone says we are its ok as long as the post is not about you or yours
PrettyBad

Largo, FL

#7 Aug 8, 2011
For help for man: yep, it's pretty bad on here for the residents of Man. Esp being such a small town. It's scary thinking how many people are so mean.
Why? I wonder. A lot of really good and talented people are there, but this forum doesn't put a good light on it. I get mad when people get on here and call my once neighbors all those names and make fun, but what can you do?
far gone

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 8, 2011
PrettyBad wrote:
For help for man: yep, it's pretty bad on here for the residents of Man. Esp being such a small town. It's scary thinking how many people are so mean.
Why? I wonder. A lot of really good and talented people are there, but this forum doesn't put a good light on it. I get mad when people get on here and call my once neighbors all those names and make fun, but what can you do?
far gone too long. Man is bad. Your neighbors are described exacto on topix. I live in south man- suposed to be a good place. Cracks heads, hoes, those are my neighbors.
PrettyBad

Largo, FL

#9 Aug 9, 2011
Was it drugs, lazy, lack of jobs? How did it get so bad. Is that why it seems people are so brutal to each other on this forum. They even call out children by name, now that is as low as you can go.
I feel bad for you. South Man used to be the "elite" cream of the crop. Lots of people still try to keep up their property, but then you got someone a house or two down so bad you could carve your name in the filty windows. What the heck? I know my parents go out and pick up garbage (food wrappers, walmart bags, etc) in front of the house and a week later, it's all trashed out again. People just throw every/any thing out the car window. My personal: I hate cigs tossed out, lit with that little red flame bouncing on the road. Oh, someone actually dumped an entire old fridge in the creek in front too. Bad....My dad couldn't lift it so he buried it.
PrettyBad

Largo, FL

#10 Aug 9, 2011
Oh yes, I had to save a walmart bag of kittens one day. Poor things was just tossed out, meowing in a TIED bag. The bag was moving. How I saw it, I'll never know. It was horrible, and they were so cute. All got good homes thank heavens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 24 min -meabadboy- 2,886
Perry Stone at Williamson Fieldhouse 9/26-28 Sep 27 LTT 1
Trailers at 3 mile curve? Sep 26 LTT 3
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Sep 26 Princess Hey 14,827
New Hooker Sep 26 george 8
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Sep 20 Princess Hey 13,552
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) Sep 20 unreals_dad 10,275

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance