First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ole lord

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 31, 2013
ho,ho,ho,ho she must be cold cause when all of her men find out she,s at it agin they will be mad,mad,mad, shes ho em agin hahahaha
Who Knows

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 31, 2013
I dont know her, She sure is popular, or has the entire town mad at her?
here it is

Hansford, WV

#3 Jan 31, 2013
the only one who is mad is gonna get it when mabel sees this. she will cut him off. no more boo boo from mabel.
here it is

Hansford, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2013
i meant no more hunny boo boo from mabel, that's what he calls it.
ole lord

Lindside, WV

#5 Feb 4, 2013
recon glen knows about the new guy shes seeing he cant make enough to keep her in money
The truth

Holden, WV

#6 Feb 8, 2013
There must be trouble or about to be trouble . Glen has another women that he sees so if Tara is good with it all that matters she gets cheaters anyways . So maybe if she takes a drive to gilbert she can catch him in his act
glen

Rock Creek, WV

#7 Feb 8, 2013
lol......well at least I do not play on this keyboard.....trying to cause trouble with exs....hey all the time you have taken slamming me....why don't you take the time maybe drive up see your daughter or even call her instead of wasting your time talking about me...but if you would rather talk about me than be a dad man thats your loss theres nothing better than being a dad you should try it....beats the heck out of typing on this rubbish....how many ball games have you been too? ooh what you buy your daughter for christmas....but if you would rather take the time and type about me go ahead.....but i could care less..
bruce

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
y glen i dont understand why u r startting on me with all the stuff about my daughter i havent said a word about you or tara u need to leave me alone and my daughter out of this i dont get in vited or ied be there , i am not going to argue with tara not going to do this but theres one thing you can count on she be in court soon enough and u can go with her i love my daughter very much so shut ur trap and get off me she will back up and stand for the time i dont get to see my daughter so if u want to start this nonsence i dont have aproblem if thats what u need to do i dont care if she dates u or how many shes seeing u have to deal with that ur the fool so one more time leave me . my daughter off here or we will have problems this is me
Knows you All

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Well Glen ill be honest first of all yes u need to get rid of her she is a user and NO good and ill tell you , her , Bruce I do know you are a very good guy and deserve a good woman and so far I have to say I think your picking the wrong places to meet them or need to really open your eyes so you don't get suckered again I'm tellin you she not much better than Dee . I tell u this because I'm closer to u than any of them , but I know u all and her now I can say as far as a mother I'm not speaking about that I have no idea what kind of mother she is, I hope a good one but I'm not going to make up junk and lie but as far as being a woman up open and honest a girlfriend or wife she's none of them , but Bruce you have talked n talked about this and going to court forever DO SOMETHING it dont take this long to work out something or the judge will. So if you want to see your daughter do it and get it done and maybe take the neck brace off and work it may help you out cause you look a lil like maybe you just want pills!! Maybe not I haven't seen you high but I'm not around alot , I think I been fair and honest as can be then once this court stuff is pushed n over then u dont have to fight over it or talk to one another AGAIN !! But Glen good luck and open your eyes there's someone better out there...
Knows you All

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Knows you All wrote:
Well Glen ill be honest first of all yes u need to get rid of her she is a user and NO good and ill tell you , her , Bruce I do know you are a very good guy and deserve a good woman and so far I have to say I think your picking the wrong places to meet them or need to really open your eyes so you don't get suckered again I'm tellin you she not much better than Dee . I tell u this because I'm closer to u than any of them , but I know u all and her now I can say a

far as a mother I'm not speaking about that I have no idea what kind of mother she is, I hope a good one but I'm not going to make up junk and lie but as far as being a woman up open and honest a girlfriend or wife she's none of them , but Bruce you have talked n talked about this and going to court forever DO SOMETHING it dont take this long to work out something or the judge will. So if you want to see your daughter do it and get it done and maybe take the neck brace off and work it may help you out cause you look a lil like maybe you just want pills!! Maybe not I haven't seen you high but I'm not around alot , I think I been fair and honest as can be then once this court stuff is pushed n over then u dont have to fight over it or talk to one another AGAIN !! But Glen good luck and open your eyes there's someone better out there...
and I'm talking about Glen being the good guy and deserving someone better I don't know how it kind of got twisted now I think Bruce has things to work on but I DON'T think he's that bad of a guy either but I know glen most n he's a very good guy and doesn't deserve to be hurt!!
Knows you All

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Don't know why that posted three times.???
Tara

Elkview, WV

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Listen , I don't have time to get on this gossip nothing but lies .. Bruce, I don't care if you take me back to court or not . Any time you have ever ask to see your daughter I have let you . I have never kept you away from her heck she calls u and u tell her you'll call her back and you never do .. I'm dick of the lies you get out and tell on me & it hasn't mattered regardless to who I go out with or I have been out with you always have had something to say about them .. I can go in to alot about what all you have put me and my daughters threw but it's really not logan county's business .. I'm a good mom & I take care of my family I provide for them and my girls & grandson get what ever they need .. Your always out telling people it's about money with me .. I'm going to tell you something I have worked every since I have got out of high school & ill provided for my girls until the day they lay me in the ground ..don't need a man to take care of me I'm very independent have learnt not to have to depend on a man .. I don't care what anyone has to say about me or what lies you believe of my x .. I know the truth & so does the good lord . And that is all that matters to me .. So talk all you want about me I'm going I set back & laugh at all your comments cause I've always been told if someone is talking about you then apparently your doing something right & I must have alot that's jealous of me :) and as far as Glen goes he's a great guy & we seem to get along just fine so whom ever that is trying to cause problems you must know as your stirring up crap or trying where just getting closer so all of you keep up the good work .. And ill set back and enjoy all you got to say :) I love it !!!!!! Lmbo
1 post removed
know you all

Berkeley Springs, WV

#14 Feb 23, 2013
well guess bruce said it all no responce from either they deserve one another a hoe and a lazy abuser WOW.
know you all

East Bank, WV

#15 Mar 14, 2013
WOW i here them two are getting married shew we they deserve each other
potted meat

Hansford, WV

#16 Mar 14, 2013
congrats to mabel & bruce!
Beef Jerker

Verner, WV

#17 Mar 15, 2013
I thought they were already married?
know you all

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 15, 2013
you guys so funny tara and glen lol
potted meat

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Beef Jerker wrote:
I thought they were already married?
no mabel & bruce have just been shacking up as far as i know. glad to hear they are gonna finally tie the knot. they make such a cute couple.
Beef Jerker

Verner, WV

#20 Mar 17, 2013
I just wished Bruce would quit making Mabel walk down to the PicPac to buy him Bologna for sandwiches. For good sakes Bruce give your woman a ride.
potted meat

Huntington, WV

#21 Mar 17, 2013
he has her trained well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Doug77 15,101
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr -Glinda- 13,859
Tailgate Before Graduation 3 hr Earl 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Is mountain mama moonshine still open? Wed Lmao 3
new man to logan road May 21 Lmao 8
When Is Graduation ? Are We Tailgating ? May 19 Proud Member 3

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance