Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Is this a good woman? i seen her at c&l n she seemed very nice......im a man looking for a good woman.....she she single? anyone know anything about her?
Druggie

Washington, NC

#2 Jul 19, 2011
She's a crack head ...Don't even get to see her own kids....STAY AWAY!! Unless your a crack head too...
her best friend

Man, WV

#3 Jul 19, 2011
she is a good person and yes she does get to see her kids i think she is dateing eddie browning
nobody

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2011
her best friend wrote:
she is a good person and yes she does get to see her kids i think she is dateing eddie browning
Well I was going to take up for her and say that she is a good person that has just made bad choices in men but if she is dating Eddie forget it.That is a bad mistake that she has to have known was a bad choice.
lol

Man, WV

#5 Aug 1, 2011
No she does not get to see her kids in fact her oldest daughte is up for adoption through KVC and her youngest lives with her mom she is a crack head and a money hungry ho
girly girl

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 2, 2011
it takes a junkie to put up with a junkie..if she with eddie browning that itself says enough about her.

Logan, WV

#7 Aug 21, 2011
well i hear she has been seeing that leroy sharp also
lol

Logan, WV

#8 Aug 25, 2011
Hell she probably is and just incase anyone is still thinking about dating her just know this not too long ago she was in the hospital for overdosing her and her ex she is no good and will take everything she can get Not even her girls is enough for her to change she has already lost one to state and the other one to her mother and truth be told its probably not long before she is gone into state custody.
Sally

Powellton, WV

#9 Aug 31, 2011
She is a crack head. Always has been, always will be.
wow

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 31, 2011
yea she got a friend from bruno name michelle. michelle an michelle is friends and they like going down on one another. back in the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 20
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Tue Princess Hey 13,940
Cheerleaders Mon Jules 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Dec 11 Princess Hey 15,219
One Word Game (Feb '10) Dec 11 Princess Hey 12,689
Who Died This Morning (Dec '16) Dec 11 texas pete 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance