Making Drug Tests required to Get Wel...

Making Drug Tests required to Get Welfare

Posted in the Man Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I got an idea

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2010
Our soldiers have to pass drug tests to be able to risk their lives for everyone else, I feel that the least someone on welfare could at least pee in a cup to receive help. besides the only reason we are still a free country is due to our US forces...
concerned for our country

Thurmond, WV

#2 Jan 23, 2010
I agree 100%. If they are going to get our tax dollars we need to make sure its not going for drugs
bck

Thurmond, WV

#3 Jan 23, 2010
me too
Tara

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2010
Great idea. A random drug screening would be super. So many people are abusing the system that it's ridiculous. This would weed many of them out!
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2010
yeah, me three
I got an idea

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2010
I have to go through the random drug testing where I work, so they should have to take one before they get welfare and have to also do the random thing. If they fail one test, they should not be able to get welfare again. If I failed mine, I would get fired.
wont do it

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2010
they tried to pass a law on this a couple years ago & turned it down. now that we's gots a check rider in the white house it will never happen.
jim

Logan, WV

#8 Jan 24, 2010
I am a boss for the state and we have welfare workers working for us I have been there about 4 months and have already went through 8 of them THE WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE 90% of them r on drugs welfare is a way of life it is not there to help because it is a way of life if iI lost my job and had 2 go on welfare they would probably turn me down because I have worked and I can pass a drug test.
not fair

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2010
ain't that the truth, my husband got his hrs cut (and i mean really cut) not even enough to pay the bills much less buy groceries , i went to see if we can get food stamps and what did they say??? no we can't help, you have more than enough money coming in?????? wtf, they go by your gross income not the net income that u bring home!! i said come on we don't live on the gross income,, that doesn't help us out a bit.. we have to live on the net inc.. well needless to say, the woman agreed with me, that the working people hasn't got a chance and the people who grew up on it and that is their way of life,, gets it all, i thought that is what the welfare is for ... help when you need it,, i mean don't we pay into it?? i guess we don't for us, we do for the one's that don't have a clue how to work or know what work is all about.. all we needed is a little help till his hrs picked back up.. working people don't have a chance// and yes i do think they should get tested. but i guess that would take away from the income that they have to give them to live on..
Ronnie

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 24, 2010
not fair wrote:
ain't that the truth, my husband got his hrs cut (and i mean really cut) not even enough to pay the bills much less buy groceries , i went to see if we can get food stamps and what did they say??? no we can't help, you have more than enough money coming in?????? wtf, they go by your gross income not the net income that u bring home!! i said come on we don't live on the gross income,, that doesn't help us out a bit.. we have to live on the net inc.. well needless to say, the woman agreed with me, that the working people hasn't got a chance and the people who grew up on it and that is their way of life,, gets it all, i thought that is what the welfare is for ... help when you need it,, i mean don't we pay into it?? i guess we don't for us, we do for the one's that don't have a clue how to work or know what work is all about.. all we needed is a little help till his hrs picked back up.. working people don't have a chance// and yes i do think they should get tested. but i guess that would take away from the income that they have to give them to live on..
Maybe you should get up off your a*s,, and help him. Instead of complaining about it. Good God,, sell a vehicle or something. Before Ronnie can help you, you have to help yourself.
working girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2010
I think both welfare and ssi receipients should be drug tested...like you say and i know for a fact my husband has to pass a drug test to get a job and be ramdonly tested. Sorry if i miss spelled any words...
Ronnie

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 25, 2010
working girl wrote:
I think both welfare and ssi receipients should be drug tested...like you say and i know for a fact my husband has to pass a drug test to get a job and be ramdonly tested. Sorry if i miss spelled any words...
You misspelled quite a few. Don't let it happen again. Are you on a check also?
creeker

Lubbock, TX

#13 Jan 25, 2010
If the state made them take a drug test they would have to lay off 50% of there staff because there would be no clients i am all for drug testing we work our ass off so they can get foodstamps and a medical card we who do not have any insurence has to pay for everything the dr does this includes paying for drug test
everybody

Ithaca, NY

#14 Jan 25, 2010
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get up off your a*s,, and help him. Instead of complaining about it. Good God,, sell a vehicle or something. Befor Ronnie can help you, you have to help yourself.
and what is Ronnie going to do to help everybody wants to know?
Also

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 25, 2010
working girl wrote:
Well, I think they should have teachers take a drug test also..
why dont you

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2010
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get up off your a*s,, and help him. Instead of complaining about it. Good God,, sell a vehicle or something. Before Ronnie can help you, you have to help yourself.
why don't you get off of welfare and get a job?, because everyone that knows if you had a job then, you wouldn't have all the time in the world to stay on the comp.. i am tired of my taxes paying for your internet. and i am sure a lot of other people feel the same way.
Ronnie

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 26, 2010
why dont you wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you get off of welfare and get a job?, because everyone that knows if you had a job then, you wouldn't have all the time in the world to stay on the comp.. i am tired of my taxes paying for your internet. and i am sure a lot of other people feel the same way.
Well, Well, Well,, Somebody put the big girls panties on today, didn't they. It's ashame they have a brownstreak.
why dont you

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2010
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Well, Well,, Somebody put the big girls panties on today, didn't they. It's ashame they have a brownstreak.
no, i always wear my big girls panties,, and they never have a brownstreak,, i think you are referring to your underwear. if you even have any, you have probably pooped on yourself so many times you had to throw them all away! because mine are always fresh,, i know how to go to the bathroom and btw, i see you didn't deny being on welfare so must have hit that lil nail of yours right on your lil head!! lol..
Ronnie

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 26, 2010
why dont you wrote:
<quoted text> no, i always wear my big girls panties,, and they never have a brownstreak,, i think you are referring to your underwear. if you even have any, you have probably pooped on yourself so many times you had to throw them all away! because mine are always fresh,, i know how to go to the bathroom and btw, i see you didn't deny being on welfare so must have hit that lil nail of yours right on your lil head!! lol..
Sorry, B*tch. But when you bring 6 digits, a year. You dont receive welfare. Bullsh*t, I bet you have on Sundays panties..lol. You nasty mountain wh*re...
gdfgdf

Logan, WV

#20 Jan 26, 2010
dgfdg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man sentenced for drug conspiracy (Dec '13) 29 min Old friend 2
Junebug Prince (Feb '11) 32 min Ahnold 14
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Daisy Dollop 14,411
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 2 hr TigerTigerTiger 4,202
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 138
One Word Game (Feb '10) 16 hr Cathy the great 12,968
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 16 hr Cathy the great 15,614

Man Jobs

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages