Free baby items
BABY08

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2008
I have alot of baby boy items to give away if anyone is interested.It is all in very good condition and I would love to give it to someone who could use it rather than trash it.
Have a friend

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2008
I know a lady friend who has 2 grandsons the same age only 3 wks apart 10 & 11 months old right now. She is always looking for things for them. She is also looking for a playpen for them at this age they both are everywhere. I will tell her about this. How can i reach you or do you care to give an e-mail address or phone #. If not a phone # on here maybe an e-mail address and i will get the two of you in touch with each other. Thank You, very thoughtful of you.
angel among us

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 19, 2008
BABY08 wrote:
I have alot of baby boy items to give away if anyone is interested.It is all in very good condition and I would love to give it to someone who could use it rather than trash it.
It is wonderful to see we have such generous people in Man. Good deeds are always rewarded. You are a very kind lady.

“Amy”

Since: Nov 08

Chapmanville,WV

#4 Nov 20, 2008
I have a 6 month old little boy who is growing so fast that I can't keep up with clothes for him it's so hard to find little boy things anymore. I would love to get some more info if you can please e-mail me. I am willing to pay a resonable price. Thanks Amy [email protected]
BABY08

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2008
The items I have consist of 2 infant carseats,bassinett, bathtub,and a bouncer. Im sorry I should have specified that when I first post.These items would be for newborn to 6 months or so. Amy if you are still interested let me know and I will E-mail you.
justwondering

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 20, 2008
what kind of bassinet do you have? I am going to be having a baby boy in March 09' and I am looking for a bassinet.. The one I had with my older two children broke and I don't want to buy a brand new one since this is my last child, but am willing to pay a reasonable price...
BABY08

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2008
justwondering wrote:
what kind of bassinet do you have? I am going to be having a baby boy in March 09' and I am looking for a bassinet.. The one I had with my older two children broke and I don't want to buy a brand new one since this is my last child, but am willing to pay a reasonable price...
It is a white metal one with a blue & white skirt w/ teddy bear design.It is in very good condition. It is free ,just need someone to pick it up.
marsha

Thurmond, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2008
hello i have a new grandson and if you still have the items could you tell me your name or number.
BABY08

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2008
marsha wrote:
hello i have a new grandson and if you still have the items could you tell me your name or number.
You can e-mail me at [email protected] I really need to get rid of these things. I have ran out of storage space.
JLL

Scott Depot, WV

#10 Nov 22, 2008
there's a lady that works at Wendy's that really needs them. you can just drop them off there.
Baby08

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2008
JLL wrote:
there's a lady that works at Wendy's that really needs them. you can just drop them off there.
Thank You, but I have already gave them to someone .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 15,221
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,942
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Inquiring 4,317
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) Fri Princess Hey 23
Cheerleaders Thu Tigers 4
Jeremy w Thu Big Al 5
One Word Game (Feb '10) Dec 11 Princess Hey 12,689

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance