what is kenny ray ramsey selling food or dope

Posted in the Man Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
monster

Lubbock, TX

#1 Sep 20, 2009
i here through the grape vine that you can buy any thing from a hot dog to an oxy at E&E carryout what do you all think
Goober

Holly Springs, NC

#2 Sep 20, 2009
monster wrote:
i here through the grape vine that you can buy any thing from a hot dog to an oxy at E&E carryout what do you all think
I dont think i know that you can. Maybe someone with some authority on here will read this and go up in there and take them all out. Dont let the people that work in there fool you either because they know the deal and what goes on but they need a job and jobs are hard to come by so dont expect them to say anything negative about the establishment that he has. Yes its just a business to keep the heat off the house.
Justin

Williamson, WV

#3 Sep 20, 2009
I don't know about drugs ... But I know they sure are nasty ... I found some kinda roach or somethin in my slaw ... I would have went down there , but consdering that hes killed before I didn't wanna get shot !!!
clean freak

Belfry, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2009
this is just a pack of lies to tryand hurt him. most important the place isn't nasty. i went in there one day and he was cooking no one else was there and he had gloves on so it wasn't for show and the place was spotless. i personally think it is the cleanest place around.
I Know

Williamson, WV

#5 Sep 20, 2009
clean freak you must be buying drugs off of him to get on here and take up for the SOB like you are ... maybe you are the one that is suppling him with the drugs to sell outta the nasty place ... cleanest places around are you kiddin me ? i would rather dumpster dive than to eat in that roach infested place !!!
Char

Williamson, WV

#6 Sep 20, 2009
I know him personally and when I say I know him , I mean i KNOW him ... hes nasty , smells like hell and he wasn't clean when he was livin outta that camper , hed go days w/o bathin ... Thats why I hadda leave him ... Note to Kenny , keep the beef & franks clean and I might come back baby !!!
clean freak

Belfry, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2009
I Know wrote:
clean freak you must be buying drugs off of him to get on here and take up for the SOB like you are ... maybe you are the one that is suppling him with the drugs to sell outta the nasty place ... cleanest places around are you kiddin me ? i would rather dumpster dive than to eat in that roach infested place !!!
no i don't take drugs, supply drugs, or know anything about drugs if you reread what i wrote drugs wasn't mentioned by me. i only commented on what i know and by the way i only know him to speak nothing more. people around here will get on this sight lieing like dogs if they get mad at you for the least little thing and that's why i responded nothing more.
WONDERING

Williamson, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2009
Justin wrote:
I don't know about drugs ... But I know they sure are nasty ... I found some kinda roach or somethin in my slaw ... I would have went down there , but consdering that hes killed before I didn't wanna get shot !!!
ISNT it something how he got out of killing i guess thats logan court
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2009
i heard they sell other things than food also
clueless bout char

Holly Springs, NC

#10 Sep 20, 2009
yo I also know you but not quite like you know him but would very much so like to talk to you other than on here so how can we do that and you know me also we have a mutual friend or had i got rid of her. respond if youd like to know or wanna chat.
Comeack Game

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2009
Actually it is CLEAN! and obviously you dont go there much because it is very well kept. They sell and make great food! ANd i know for a fact that anything else thats doesnt belong inside the store or on stored hours does not appear! so there are no drugs being sold out of the store and really he has the store to help everyone on BF cause hes the only place who will credit CIggs. so keep complaining aout him,he does alot more for ppl then you ppl realize! <and no not meaning durgs> Hes a great guy
wondering

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2009
Is there food any count...I havent heard any thing about the food and was wanting to know if its good..and what kinds of food do they have anyway??
Someone

AOL

#13 Sep 20, 2009
They stand out there late at night, Iknow they are not just selling food. I heard they are related to Ramsey from Ohio. It gets real busy on Weekends, half the time they block the parking for the Postoffice.
LOL

Capitol Heights, MD

#14 Sep 20, 2009
WONDERING wrote:
<quoted text>ISNT it something how he got out of killing i guess thats logan court
Wow, you're dumb. Too damn dumb to have an intelligent conversation with anyway.
good

Sumter, SC

#15 Sep 21, 2009
I heard the food is good. They make really good ribs, thats what I heard.
their friend

Williamson, WV

#16 Sep 21, 2009
first of all b4 i get accused of sumthin im not i aint a drug dealer or a drug user......i eat at kennys more than once a week i have never had nuthin or seen anything in my food unlike wendys (hair,twezers)i love eatin at kennys they do have the best ribs and their cheese burgers r great...kenny and all the rest of the workers r very good friends of mine i grew up wit these boys i know how clean they r never a dirty dish in the sink the grill is always clean.....EVERYTHING is always clean i know for sure a few other restaurants that DO have roaches and insect problems(dairy bar and hardees) so u need to get ur facts staright cause u pple r tellin some bulls*it....
YO CHAR

Holly Springs, NC

#17 Sep 21, 2009
WHATS GOOD so i guess you dont get on much charlene holla when u do and ill be chillin till then
thats true

Williamson, WV

#18 Sep 21, 2009
their friend wrote:
first of all b4 i get accused of sumthin im not i aint a drug dealer or a drug user......i eat at kennys more than once a week i have never had nuthin or seen anything in my food unlike wendys (hair,twezers)i love eatin at kennys they do have the best ribs and their cheese burgers r great...kenny and all the rest of the workers r very good friends of mine i grew up wit these boys i know how clean they r never a dirty dish in the sink the grill is always clean.....EVERYTHING is always clean i know for sure a few other restaurants that DO have roaches and insect problems(dairy bar and hardees) so u need to get ur facts staright cause u pple r tellin some bulls*it....
i agree i have ate from kennys since he has been open and they have the best food around here i eat there at least 2 times a week they have always treated me very well every time i have been there,kenny would help anyone out he is a good person so you guys need to go get a life and stop talking bout people if you dont like eating there then dont just dont try to turn other people against the store they havent done anything wrong down there as far as i can see.thanks kenny keep up the good work!!!
extra extra

Williamson, WV

#19 Sep 23, 2009
well it is a cover up people go there tell them what drugs they want then run up the road and get it for them. you never see anyone carrying out a bag or any food at first i think they were doing good with the ribs but then went down hill it gives the community a bad rep which it didn't take only him to do that. then you have the farleys why don't they both get together and double there profit keeny will have more customers and matt will make more money and gain some weight at the same time. I just wish if they are gonna sell drugs they would at least sell something i need like antibiotics at a resonable price rite aide is burining me up on amoxocillian and my allergy meds. he'd sure have my business and what happened to his nice cars he went from nice to eye sore. he needs an ice creme truck he can sell dinners on the go and deliver his drugs at same time but he has some competition teddy has his roll in roll up and roll out at crown which provides 24 hr round the clock care to all the local needle junkies and also provides pain management meds. you all need to step up your game and get more inventory oh and if possible get some blood pressure pills with the recession we are in i'm not able to keep my bp down thanks and make up some business cards so i don't lose your numbers
allie

Williamson, WV

#20 Sep 23, 2009
extra extra wrote:
well it is a cover up people go there tell them what drugs they want then run up the road and get it for them. you never see anyone carrying out a bag or any food at first i think they were doing good with the ribs but then went down hill it gives the community a bad rep which it didn't take only him to do that. then you have the farleys why don't they both get together and double there profit keeny will have more customers and matt will make more money and gain some weight at the same time. I just wish if they are gonna sell drugs they would at least sell something i need like antibiotics at a resonable price rite aide is burining me up on amoxocillian and my allergy meds. he'd sure have my business and what happened to his nice cars he went from nice to eye sore. he needs an ice creme truck he can sell dinners on the go and deliver his drugs at same time but he has some competition teddy has his roll in roll up and roll out at crown which provides 24 hr round the clock care to all the local needle junkies and also provides pain management meds. you all need to step up your game and get more inventory oh and if possible get some blood pressure pills with the recession we are in i'm not able to keep my bp down thanks and make up some business cards so i don't lose your numbers
First of all don't go to rite aide. They are a rip off. You can get your amoxocillan and allergy meds at Towne Pharmy Care for a fraction of the price that rite aide charges you and in only a short time not hours kike you wait at rite aide. Second Kenny does sell food and it is really good. I eat there at least once a week and it is always good and all the people there are really nice and courtous to us. If there is a problem with your order they fix it promptly. This is during the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 11,484
PillProstituteDead 11 hr Hey 2
Somebody dead 11 hr Hey 9
Arnie is having an illegal poker game at Infinity! Fri Danny 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Mar 26 Princess Hey 12,886
family in need of washer Mar 26 help a family 1
Wives who must contol their husbands. Mar 24 please get proof! 13
Man Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Man People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]