why? who wants to know
jimmy earl

Logan, WV

#4 Aug 3, 2009
Why wwho wants to know.
new citizen

Logan, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2009
i think he has had a run or two with local police nothing major i went to school with him and ricky dale jimmy earl was the best looking thing overthere hell look at jim i think he is 66 and i know jimmy earl just turned 44 he still dont look bad and you know what they say about those blevins men been there done them both ricky dale is gone god rest his soul jimmy earl is still around though im surprised there arent teenage jimmy earls running around everywhere
bampow

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2009
I know jimmy earl, he use to stay with us in McConnell when I was little and lived in NC with us too. He is a cool dude and will help anyone. People need to lay off jimmy earl, his past is the past. Leave it where it belongs, IN THE PAST. Jimmy Earl, you should come by the house and talk to my mom sometime, shes not doing good man. We are living in my grandmas old house, the one my mom grew up in.
jimmy earl

Logan, WV

#7 Aug 3, 2009
is this who i think it is? did i live with you and your mom? are you sure your granny would care if i stopped by? i would like to talk to her kay fancy
Lowrida

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2009
My grandma moved to madison, your cool to stop by. It would cheer her up to see you. You lived with me, my mom, and my sister. Then went to spindale, NC with us and my moms ex husband. That should tell you who my mom is.
Lowrida

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2009
Yea, its cool if you come by, my grandma moved. You lived with my mom, me and my sister. Then you stayed with us and my moms ex husband in Spindale, NC. That should tell you who I am. we can keep names out of it tho if you know what i mean.
jimmy earl

Logan, WV

#10 Aug 3, 2009
jc
Lowrida

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2009
yelp
Lowrida 2

Holden, WV

#12 Aug 3, 2009
I heard Jimmy Earl broke in on an old lady in South Man and hurt her really bad? I guess he thought the old lady had some dope........
party 1

Paintsville, KY

#13 Aug 4, 2009
jimmy i love you , always have.
We still didnt have that party.
Rick

Holden, WV

#14 Aug 5, 2009
I heard the same thing about Jimmy beating up a old lady in South Man..........any one else????
Insane Buckeye

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 Sep 7, 2010
Why don't you be a man and discuss this face to face with me? You want to talk trash about the Blevins' family? Bring up Ricky Dale?

Don't be some coward behind the keyboard...lets discuss it face to face. Oh, you're a coward?

That's what's wrong with this country. You people need to mind your own business. Don't worry about others affairs. For God's sake have some respect for the deceased. If you want me to motivate you to have that respect I'll be more than happy to.

I'm the real deal, not some keyboard Rambo. Give me a try you cowards. "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone."
friend

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 8, 2010
I read this post and I just had to comment. All I can remember is that when I was a young girl I would visit my family with my mom. Jimmy Earl used to ride his dirt-bike up and down the holler going up to junior and penny's home. I used to run to the window everytime I heard him drive up on his dirt-bike. I thought that he was the cutest I ever seen. I can remember my aunt calling here comes Jimmy Earl and i'd come running....lol....I also remember Ricky Dale. He was a good hearted kind of guy. I can remember my family getting the call about his passing. What a heart-breaking moment. My family is very good friends of the Blevins family. I hate to see that others get on here and start rumors about such a wonderful family. To answer the question about Jimmy Earl--If he looks anything like he used to he is one handsome guy, actually that is a beautiful looking family.
wtf

Holden, WV

#17 Sep 9, 2010
jimmy earl is one cool dude and is welcome at my house anytime!!!
youdidit

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2010
Rick wrote:
I heard the same thing about Jimmy beating up a old lady in South Man..........any one else????
Wow Rick I heard it was you
joe joe

Thelma, KY

#19 Sep 12, 2010
youdidit wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Rick I heard it was you
you people need to get a life and leave my man "THE EARL" alone he is a good dude and dont get in other people's business he has been my friend for years and he would not hurt an elderly person. We spent a lot of time together in Myrtle Beach and i know he is the real deal Jimmy"THE EARL"Blevins nothing fake dont care if u like him or not just dont mess with his family or u will see the bad side of him. Sorry The Earl i just could not sit back and let someone talk shit about my brother and his family. I know u didn't need this but I think the world of your family. 9mm
vera

Fairmont, WV

#20 Sep 12, 2010
Does he still do dope?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy is in DC 10 hr Rhonda 1
Mother In Law Thu Big D 5
thieves steal $10,000of merchandise in logan co... Thu sandy 1
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Jan 17 Princess Hey 13,708
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Jan 17 Princess Hey 14,959
Man Middle Jan 16 Crazy 2 7
Poll Buffalo Creeks Prettiest Lady (Oct '15) Jan 16 Noisy 3

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance