Washington, NC

#4 Nov 27, 2011
y????
curious two

Logan, WV

#5 Nov 28, 2011
curious wrote:
why was he in jail?
does anyone know what he was in jail for this time? Just a miss, not a felon.
deanna blair

Lubbock, TX

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Tom was in jail for dui...This is his wife...some busy body called 911 and said they was a man driving a silver chrysler that was drinking...the man cops waited on him until the end of the new road by our house....he was 1 minute from home...all is good he got out on a personal bond...
he knows drinking and driving is not a good combo..we all have done it....so let it rest people........his 12 year old daughter has cried enough.......she is a daddys girl...
Tiger

Millwood, WV

#7 Nov 29, 2011
Tommy Blair is from Neibert. Tommy got pulled over for speeding and he got a DUI . His wife is so snooty and calls the cops on everyone in Neibert bottom, lower in. would hate to live close to her!!!! I GUESS WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE "CARMA WILL GET U" AND "WHEN U CALL THE COPS OVER STUPID THINGS IT WILL TURN AROUND AND BITE U IN THE ASS. I can understand calling the cops on somthing that would need the law!!!!
deanna blair

Lubbock, TX

#8 Nov 30, 2011
TO WHO EVER...I HAVE NEVER CALLED THE COPS ON ANYONE IN MY BOTTOM....YOU CAN KISS MY ASS....YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY.....HAVE ENOUGH NERVE TO PUT YOUR NAME OR SHUT UP....ME AND TOM COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY.....COME TO NEIBERT BOTTOM AND I WILL GLADLY TALK TO YOU...IF YOU DARE..........HAVE A NICE DAY.......
Advice

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2011
deanna blair wrote:
Tom was in jail for dui...This is his wife...some busy body called 911 and said they was a man driving a silver chrysler that was drinking...the man cops waited on him until the end of the new road by our house....he was 1 minute from home...all is good he got out on a personal bond...
he knows drinking and driving is not a good combo..we all have done it....so let it rest people........his 12 year old daughter has cried enough.......she is a daddys girl...
I don't care if he was a second from your house...He was drunk and could have killed someone! Point Blank! Sorry for your daughter being upset but what if he would have killed someone elses child! You think they wouln't be crying.....It's against the law to drink and drive Period! I'm glad some busy body called 911....
deanna blair

Lubbock, TX

#10 Dec 1, 2011
I AM GLAD HE DID NOT KILL ANYBODY ALSO....HE IS A GOOD MAN..HE WOULD NEVER HURT A CHILD OR ANYONE ELSE ...HE KNOWS DRIVING DRUNK IS WRONG...HE WILL PAY THE PRICE ..SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND FIND A NEW TOPIX.....HAVE A NICE DAY....THIS IS OUR BUSINESS NOT EVERYONE ELSES..........
Lifeisshort

Statts Mills, WV

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Well we all makes mistakes and it could happen to anyone,sometimes we make wrong choices and cost us a lot,but you got to keep it in mind that we are not perfect in life and we need to help not degrade our friends and family or neighbors.Everyone in society has someone in their lives that makes wrong choices even the ones that is running their mouth...So have a good day and hope your family members DON T f*uck up,cause if so you will find yourself on topix to trying to defend your love ones too!!!! In a world where no one is perfect,but everyone think they are better than the NEIGHBOR!!!
just a thought

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 1, 2011
im glad no one else was hurt but for u to say, "we all have done it".... is way off, ive never gotten a DUI & i hope i never will but it's not a good thing for u to say & let our youth read! i hope everything is ok & that yr daughter isn't scared from these negitive comments people write but i just wanted u to know u should watch what u write.
deanna blair

Lubbock, TX

#13 Dec 2, 2011
I always sign my name to what I write and our daughter will be fine if everyone will let it go...We are fine and will make it through this..Like someone said no body in this world is perfect..we all make mistakes..It is called LIFE LESSONS....HAVE A NICE DAY.........
know her

Logan, WV

#14 Dec 3, 2011
deanna blair wrote:
I always sign my name to what I write and our daughter will be fine if everyone will let it go...We are fine and will make it through this..Like someone said no body in this world is perfect..we all make mistakes..It is called LIFE LESSONS....HAVE A NICE DAY.........
lord knows made enough
deanna blair

Elizabeth, WV

#15 Dec 3, 2011
ok enough if you can not put your name shut up...it is called chicken shit if you have to hide your name..that is what i love about this sight it is a place for chickens to say stuff and hide....
its our business so stay out and shut up unles..........you sign your name ....have a nice days......

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#16 Dec 3, 2011
Omg Drama Drama Drama

Stupid Hillibilly
Kay

United States

#17 Dec 3, 2011
Law D Doll wrote:
Omg Drama Drama Drama
Stupid Hillibilly
She is all drama. Always has been.

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#18 Dec 3, 2011
Why don't she stay in the house to ugly to be out side. Ugh! Vomit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tailgate Before Graduation 10 hr Earlene 2
coal mines are getting ready to close again 14 hr Lmao 5
Giovanni's in man Tim Tomlin is crazy Sat Hateful 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Fri Princess Hey 15,102
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Fri Princess Hey 13,860
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 25 Matt Kelly 4,218
Is mountain mama moonshine still open? May 24 Lmao 3

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance