state police at mallory holler lookin...

state police at mallory holler looking for robbie bringle

Posted in the Man Forum

pinky doodle

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2010
wonder what the hell hes done this time? that boy ant gonna amount to nothing in life.nothing except for what he is now and thats a theif!!!!!! i cannot beleive that megans mom would let her date robbie ant no way he would get around one of my girls. and the bad thing is that they moved in down there in the first yellow house.they wont last there long!
yeppers

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 15, 2010
robbies a thief and so is adam vance , so lock up anyting that they can steal , because they will take anything of value
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2010
he robbed a trailor in the park! don't know who else was involved but heard they were from mallory hollow also,
DAGWOOD

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 15, 2010
who robbed the nice yellow mobile home at rondle circle above gilliman bottom ??? wow they are stupid and i hope they get caught !! frikin retards need beat
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2010
well, they need to check where the mobile home is, i heard he stays up there sometimes more than he does in the hollow.
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2010
if you would notice the places he stays at there is always something happens, like someone getting robbed or a fire is set..think about it?
DAGWOOD

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2010
yep trouble does follow them around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammys Friday Night Pool Party 18 hr Sahara 2
Man baseball 18 hr Sahara 2
best football player to ever play at man highsc... (Jun '15) 22 hr Billy Fan 24
Tammy's Selfies on Vacation Fri Rhonda 1
Child predator E McDonald Av. Jul 17 YourNeighbor 2
Lockouts!!!!! Jul 16 Badboy 7888 2
Is mountain mama moonshine still open? Jul 15 yhmkmbh 6

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance