Tammy's 25 Days of Christmas

Tammy's 25 Days of Christmas

Posted in the Man Forum

Rhonda

Canton, OH

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Tammy's 25 Days of Christmas Festival kicks off today with a luncheon at 1pm where Tammy will give us a tour of her home and the 35 Christmas trees she has decorated. The menu will consist of finger sandwiches of turkey, ham and potted meat. A great variety of salads including her award winning potato salad with candy cane bits. I made 15 of my famous pumpkin creme corn pies and the Whittaker sisters are bringing about 100 homemade pizza bites filled with cheddar cheese and squirrel meat.
just want too say

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 1, 2012
How stupid can you get?Oh!iforgot its you Rhonda.....
Rhonda

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Today was a success. For day 2 events we will meet at Tammy's tomorrow at 1pm for our Christmas sing a long. I will be singing my new song Don't Be Tardy For The Table about all the Christmas goodies getting eaten up if you arrive late. The menu will be ham glazed with melted Kit Kats, mash potatoes with garlic/cheese whiz butter, green beans, corn and Patsy's famous cornbread stuffed with green peppers and pears. For dessert, I am making 50 of my award winning pumpkin cupcakes with Swiss cheese icing.
Health Coach

Wharton, WV

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
Today was a success. For day 2 events we will meet at Tammy's tomorrow at 1pm for our Christmas sing a long. I will be singing my new song Don't Be Tardy For The Table about all the Christmas goodies getting eaten up if you arrive late. The menu will be ham glazed with melted Kit Kats, mash potatoes with garlic/cheese whiz butter, green beans, corn and Patsy's famous cornbread stuffed with green peppers and pears. For dessert, I am making 50 of my award winning pumpkin cupcakes with Swiss cheese icing.
That should place an A$$ about the size of Pennsylvania on you, keep goin Texas aint that far BEHIND. No pun intended. Tammy just LUVS puns.

Tammy was the talk of 317 Saturday night. Is she screwing everybody in Man?
Wtf

Logan, WV

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Who in the hell is Tammy ?
Rhonda

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Wtf wrote:
Who in the hell is Tammy ?
. She isn't the Tammy that the previous post was talking about. She can't be the talk of the town since only 4 of her close friends know who she is and where she lives. She is a multi millionaire that moved back to Man 2 years ago to be in small town America instead of the places she lived before like NYC, Beverly Hills and Paris. She knows that if people knew where she lived and who she was, they would be knocking on her door constantly asking for money.
just want too say

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 3, 2012
she does not exist!!!! trailer trash...
1 post removed
Tyler

Holden, WV

#9 Dec 3, 2012
just want too say wrote:
So true, I agree.
Berthel

Bluefield, WV

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text> So true, I agree.
Last year about a week before Christmas, I went to my mailbox and there was a plain envelope with $1000 in it and a note that said for my kids to have a Merry Christmas. I wonder if it was that Tammy lady. I heard several people in our community at Davin got envelopes of money.
Bert

Wharton, WV

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Berthel wrote:
<quoted text> Last year about a week before Christmas, I went to my mailbox and there was a plain envelope with $1000 in it and a note that said for my kids to have a Merry Christmas. I wonder if it was that Tammy lady. I heard several people in our community at Davin got envelopes of money.
According to those in the know at 317 the only thing you're gonna get from Tammy is a scaley red pecker.
Among you

Daniels, WV

#12 Dec 4, 2012
just want too say wrote:
She is their. Hiding among Man folk. Her and her pet Luther. Sit beg turnover that a boy.

Tammy made me cry like a baby. That's cause she made by big porker poke her now it burns like hell.
Patricia Whittaker

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Hey Rhonda, having a blast. These people crack me up thinking they know Tammy! Tammy is our girl. It wouldn't surprise me to know that Tammy placed envelopes in mailboxes. A grand is picket change to her. She is so giving this time of year. Just like a certain someone we lost recently. Very giving person. Tammy started doing Secret Santa already and woo hoo I think she got my name. I told her that instead of giving me gifts everyday, to pay for Katheline's toe surgery. That extra toe grew back :( well gotta go finish making the goodies for tomorrow.
1 post removed
Rhonda

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Patricia Whittaker wrote:
Hey Rhonda, having a blast. These people crack me up thinking they know Tammy! Tammy is our girl. It wouldn't surprise me to know that Tammy placed envelopes in mailboxes. A grand is picket change to her. She is so giving this time of year. Just like a certain someone we lost recently. Very giving person. Tammy started doing Secret Santa already and woo hoo I think she got my name. I told her that instead of giving me gifts everyday, to pay for Katheline's toe surgery. That extra toe grew back :( well gotta go finish making the goodies for tomorrow.
. When we exchanged names today at our luncheon, someone needs to tell Patsy that "secret santa" means it a secret. She told me that she got my name. I heard she got your name last year and gave you 5 cans of creme corn and a $5 Dollar General gift card. I have been busy all evening getting ready for our luncheon tomorrow. I found a wonderful recipe for rack of lamb with a melted candy cane & M&M's dressing. I am going to serve it with Paula Deen mash potatoes with is 12 medium size potatoes and 10 pounds of butter Yum...Yum. For dessert Tammy is making a pie she calls 25 Days Of Christmas Pie which has 25 different kinds of fruit in it and covered with a mixture of cool whip & potted meat. She said she got the recipe from the chef of one of her rich and fancy Beverly Hills friend. Also, I got an order today from a bank in Charleston wanting 500 jumbo Rice Krispies treats to pass out to their customers. We are going to have to get busy filling the orders next week. I think as of today, we have orders for 12,700 treats.
just want too say

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 4, 2012
I will take one of those rice krispie treats!!!with side order of snot pudding topped with nail clippings.
Rhonda

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2012
just want too say wrote:
I will take one of those rice krispie treats!!!with side order of snot pudding topped with nail clippings.
. The only toppings we currently offer are chocolate, white chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, Spam, potted meat, creme corn, melted jelly beans and grape jelly. We do have gift baskets to sell this year. Our special is a basket with 50 cookies, 50 RK treats, 2 pies and 1 cake for the low price of $299.99.
just want too say

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 5, 2012
i will take a gift basket, with a side order of them there french fried potatoers..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lots of Good Men Leaving Greenbrier Thu Say what 12
for sale Mar 22 Simadre86 1
D McDaniels Mar 22 Cindy 1
Man high basketball coach sucks Mar 22 Liar 9
new owner in town of man Mar 22 Shopper 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010
Bea Goodman Mar 16 Diva 2

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance