Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
Yes I would like to get some suggestions to I wanna get a really good tan fast
tanner

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Feb 24, 2011
bahbshva wrote:
Yes I would like to get some suggestions to I wanna get a really good tan fast
If u r going to a tanning bed. It just takes time. You can buy lotions with bronzer in it and it gives you color faster, but it will wash off. If you want something fast just get a spray tan. Hope this helps ya.
Tans2

Port Richey, FL

#4 Feb 24, 2011
take one of those $28 ALLEGIANT FLIGHTS TO FLORIDA AND LAY IN THE SUN ALL DAY, PARTY ALL NIGHT, FLY HOME NEXT MORNING.....HAVE FUN....
1 post removed
i LIKE

Lenore, WV

#6 Feb 24, 2011
swedish beauty...
I like this

Wharton, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Try lotion with the tingle effect, try Wild, or Hot Amaretto. Cheeky Brown is ok, but not my fav.
Woundering

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2011
Anyone like the playboy brand??
Beach bum

Logan, WV

#9 Feb 25, 2011
I tried brown sugar a long time ago and really liked it but haven't been able to find it in a long time. I've tried others and don't think any really work better than the next. You sometimes convince yourself you are darker cause you paid alot for a lotion but the cheap ones work just as good. The tingle ones have something in it to make you look dark right after you tan but not for long term. Nothing works like baby oil and iodine but you need actual sun for that.
I LIKE

Lenore, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2011
i hate that tingle factor!
1 post removed
curious

Logan, WV

#12 Mar 30, 2011
I would like to know what is the best lotion on the market too tan w/ besides the lotion w/ the tingle factor in it, I don't like that feeling it give's on your skin!....& I know that some bronzer's will turn your skin orange or it will wash off after a shower,I would really like to know what work's & is good,& I think that spray tan is'nt no good either ,unless you pay high dollar for the spray tan,& the kind you wipe on your body is'nt worth it either!.........Please if anybody would be honest & nice enough to let me know!.........Thank You,
smack

Inez, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2011
the best lotion is not to wear lotion. ive had a tanning bed for 6yrs. its best to tan without lotion and when you take a bath then put lotion on your skin so it doesnt dry out. :)
tanning quesn

Tyler, TX

#14 Mar 30, 2011
curious wrote:
I would like to know what is the best lotion on the market too tan w/ besides the lotion w/ the tingle factor in it, I don't like that feeling it give's on your skin!....& I know that some bronzer's will turn your skin orange or it will wash off after a shower,I would really like to know what work's & is good,& I think that spray tan is'nt no good either ,unless you pay high dollar for the spray tan,& the kind you wipe on your body is'nt worth it either!.........Please if anybody would be honest & nice enough to let me know!.........Thank You,
so do you own your own tanning bed or do you go to a professional one that will make a difference and your ip says logan do you live in logan i can suggest a really good place in logan that has all the newest lotions and can educate you on them...
Just trying to help

Mount Lookout, WV

#15 Mar 30, 2011
Go to Lowes and get some walnut stain.
Tanner

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2011
who has the best tanning beds around here?
1 post removed
Meeeee

Logan, WV

#18 Mar 30, 2011
I would like to know of some places around the Man area that have tanning beds and sell tanning sessions. Especially ones with good beds and that are open during the afternoon while the kids are in school, any info would be appreciated, thanks and God Bless!!
Experienced Tanner

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Mar 31, 2011
I have owned a tanning bed for two years now & have even try the bottles that are $100 but I think tanning with NO lotion works best but keep lotion on your skin after you get out though so you don't have dry skin... Try it I swear it works best! If you buy lotion you are wasting your money trust me!!!
just a friend

Logan, WV

#20 Mar 31, 2011
you can try suzannes over in danville it is located at the town square in danville they are really nice people over there just go over I am really not sure if it is open or not yet they was working on it in febuary so you can try it is right across from s and b mine training
Sandra

Saint Louis, MO

#21 May 12, 2011
I like designer skin products, they seem to work the best. I am not a fan of the tingle products.
tan

Madison, WV

#22 May 12, 2011
white to black is great...jwow is really good also
australian gold

Logan, WV

#23 May 15, 2011
get a hold of the austrailian gold company, they will talk to you and tell you what each kind of lotion does and what is the best kind, i use swedish beauty:: swedish intensifier, it is really good it is a derma dark blend,and it don't make you streak like some bronzer's do, i also use swedish beauty browning slik for faces and it is good also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,036
Tammy 2 hr Tell us 2
Ford Explorer 7 hr Jodie 1
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 11,626
Used cars for sale? 11 hr Neighbors 5
One Word Game (Feb '10) Sun Princess Hey 12,054
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) Sun Analog man 10,162
More from around the web

Man People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE