anyone think shane spurlock is hot?
lost for words

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2008
i think he has a sexy bald head and a big chest
hmmm

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2008
Im attracted to older men,like in the 35-40 yr range...Dont know the name mentioned above?
mangal

Kinston, NC

#4 Nov 28, 2008
shane spurlock is not good looking, but to each their own!!!lol
terry

Gilbert, WV

#5 Nov 30, 2008
thought this was a topic on older men,not just 1 in particular?ohhwell. well older isnt worse ladies, it means i have lived through alot and aparently survived lol. that i understand in greater depth what a lady truely needs to feel complete and satisfied and that mostly the wild,partying side is winding down and am more stable both in loving and employment also, andddd most of alll else ,ever here old saying,older the bull stiffer the horn,lol seams the older i get the more i want ''it''from a partner, so there ismy aspecton older
itsjustme

Kinston, NC

#6 Nov 30, 2008
terry wrote:
thought this was a topic on older men,not just 1 in particular?ohhwell. well older isnt worse ladies, it means i have lived through alot and aparently survived lol. that i understand in greater depth what a lady truely needs to feel complete and satisfied and that mostly the wild,partying side is winding down and am more stable both in loving and employment also, andddd most of alll else ,ever here old saying,older the bull stiffer the horn,lol seams the older i get the more i want ''it''from a partner, so there ismy aspecton older
lol, then your one heck of an older dude!!
for sure

Gilbert, WV

#7 Nov 30, 2008
terry wrote:
there are several Terry's around in the area, maybe some good lookin woman will think ur me and start hittin on me lol
my thought

Palm Harbor, FL

#8 Nov 30, 2008
Personally, I think Mike Clay is sexy. He has it all, he's funny, charming, and has a certain stature about him. Just being around him makes my heart skip a beat!!
terry

Gilbert, WV

#9 Nov 30, 2008
lol itsjusme ,naa im jus a plain ,workin6day week, ordinary man who is just speaking from what i feel inside ,ye in my past i have had rough years and good ons like the rest ,but i have a future ahead of me i have to look to ,not the past,see i made mistakes and am not sorry i did ecause it showed me the errors and i learnd from every one ,i just regret the pain and trouble that my mistaks n the past mayhave caused others involved in any way and 4 that i am deeplysorry to them, and i hope sumdaysoon a beautiful ,attractive lady will realize this of me and what i truely am on the inside and want me as her partner ,to walk beside me through life ,not behind me,or in front of me,but beside me as my equal half,but untill thn,lonely is the nite.
itjustme

Kinston, NC

#10 Nov 30, 2008
terry wrote:
lol itsjusme ,naa im jus a plain ,workin6day week, ordinary man who is just speaking from what i feel inside ,ye in my past i have had rough years and good ons like the rest ,but i have a future ahead of me i have to look to ,not the past,see i made mistakes and am not sorry i did ecause it showed me the errors and i learnd from every one ,i just regret the pain and trouble that my mistaks n the past mayhave caused others involved in any way and 4 that i am deeplysorry to them, and i hope sumdaysoon a beautiful ,attractive lady will realize this of me and what i truely am on the inside and want me as her partner ,to walk beside me through life ,not behind me,or in front of me,but beside me as my equal half,but untill thn,lonely is the nite.
sounds like you had some hard times and broke someones heart. ya may live it lonely in the nite always!!some girls don't get over it that easily. ya know?
terry

Gilbert, WV

#11 Nov 30, 2008
yes truer words have never been spoken .itsjustme. thats the past i lived and have t accept everyday,tg sum pple can learnfrom there mistakes
expierence counts

College Station, TX

#12 Nov 30, 2008
Hey Terry, I would love to meet a man like you! Yes, you do learn from your mistakes! Sounds like your one heck of a guy! Would love to know who you are and meet you someday.
terry

Gilbert, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2008
experience counts,do you happen to have a myspace? if nuthing else you may want me as a good chat buddy.
girl from man

Midland, TX

#14 Nov 30, 2008
terry wrote:
experience counts,do you happen to have a myspace? if nuthing else you may want me as a good chat buddy.
i have my space and would like to be your friend
itsjustme

Kinston, NC

#15 Nov 30, 2008
way to go terry....get'em tiger!!
terry

Gilbert, WV

#16 Nov 30, 2008
lol itsjustme,no im far from a tiger lol im more of a big ole lvable koala bear,, but anyway ,girl from man if ya can sumhow get me yainfo i can add you to myspace and we can chat
terry

Gilbert, WV

#17 Nov 30, 2008
girl from man. slopoke_5atyahu add the dotcom, that is my myspace if ya wanna?
wannacee

Gilbert, WV

#18 Dec 1, 2008
thats typical outa a gurl in man terry theysay thy wanna but never back it up,bet u she hasnt contacted you has she? definetly a sighn shes a younger girl ,
twentyeight

Atlantic City, NJ

#19 Dec 1, 2008
depends if they have their own teeth and if they keepem clean.. lol hahahaha
terry

Gilbert, WV

#20 Dec 1, 2008
lol yall killin me here , who teeth me or her lol. last i checked i only had 1 missing lol but yes i undersand what you are saying about young ladies, they say sumthing an sumtimes goes opposite ,but thats the youth in them ,dont worry they get older too and then they will see a big difference in how easy it is getting a gooodman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 2 hr Mark mark 4,012
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Mark mark 13,345
One Word Game (Feb '10) 5 hr -Prince- 12,499
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Meherewv 1,338
Greenbrier Minerald Jun 23 Green Hat 7
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) Jun 23 Princess Hey 18,411
Yard sale Jun 22 David 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages