First Prev
of 2
Next Last
klt

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2009
what do u think about her ?....i think she likes to play them boys ...she needs tp oick one and stay with him
her sis

Paintsville, KY

#2 Jul 1, 2009
well, i think you should shut your mouth && mind your own business!
what she does isnt anything to you ;; its pathetic to run your mouth about her, worry about your self!
best bud

Paintsville, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2009
klt needs to spend her time learning to spell instead of running her mouth about things that doesn't concern her!!
west virginia

Paintsville, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2009
i think that she is a very pretty girl and if she can get all them men then let her be..she's had a hard life and all three of them girls are strong and been though some pretty rough times.i think that they've all turned out to be pretty good kids and her name dont need to be on here. so whoever started this shit needs too really shut their fuckin mouths and stay the hell outta them kids life.
wow

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2009
omg come on people dont you have anything else better to do then sit here and talk about a 13 year old girl. lord if she can get all of them boys then let her be..that her not you so way are you so worried about it?
wanna know

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2009
um she's a pretty good kid.i know her sister Amy she works down at the dairy barr but i dont know the other sister. She dont come out muchh. But Amy and Rachel are good kids and i know their dad also. so before you go running your mouths i think you need to look at who your going to run your mouth about first sweeetyy..
geeze

Logan, WV

#7 Jul 3, 2009
why would someone want a 13yr old to go with every boy she can now that is just asking for it!!!. it would not have came on there if she wasnt doing it.now look what it does to your name!!!!
geeze

Logan, WV

#8 Jul 3, 2009
you end up on topix every time!
Listen To This

Peach Creek, WV

#9 Jul 3, 2009
I know this girl. I believe she is going to make a fine woman someday. She has leadership abilities and she is not a bad person. She has two great sisters, and a great Mom. Her Dad is like kin to me. I know nearly all of her family. If I didn't believe what I am saying is true, I'd just keep quiet. Anyway, why would someone get all worked up about how she she is "playing" boys? She is too young to be that interested and serious about boys. She's just a child. I believe she is going to turn out just fine.
k ppl

Paintsville, KY

#10 Jul 3, 2009
they are complety right. She came from a good family and she will turn out just fine.her mom has raised everyone of them girls right ..she raised everyone of them in church. And they will be thankful for that when they get older..why are these people on here soo stuck up Rachel's butt and cares thats much about what she does..?
lamee

Paintsville, KY

#11 Jul 3, 2009
okay people she's a really pretty girl....She's tan and really skinny. all the guys want herr there is no reason to be jealouss she's a pretty girl and she gonna grow up & be just fine....
bigg sisterr Amy

Paintsville, KY

#12 Jul 3, 2009
who="geeze"]why would someone want a 13yr old to go with every boy she can now that is just asking for it!!!. it would not have came on there if she wasnt doing it.now look what it does to your name!!!!
first of all, half the junk on here is bull crap!
its kinda sad when somebody is more concerned with a 13 yr old's social life, than there own!
you need to get your facts straight && quit runnin your mouth about my baby sister!
she is a good kid, && doesnt need to have her name spread all through topix! especially about somethin as stupid as playing boys!
she's a kidd!
umm

Paintsville, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2009
i think she's a pretty good kid.
how stupid

Logan, WV

#14 Jul 5, 2009
bigg sisterr Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all, half the junk on here is bull crap!
its kinda sad when somebody is more concerned with a 13 yr old's social life, than there own!
you need to get your facts straight && quit runnin your mouth about my baby sister!
she is a good kid, && doesnt need to have her name spread all through topix! especially about somethin as stupid as playing boys!
she's a kidd!
and duh, thats excatly what i trying to get to.she is to young to be playing the boys and i wouldnt want people talking that way about my sister.and anybody in there right mind wouldnt want there name plastered on here but when u want it that way talk gets around! and i seen it on here and thought it was awful that people thinks that a kid is playing all the boys.and dont quote me go quote the person that said it about her i was just reading it!!!!!!!!
big sister Amy

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jul 5, 2009
geeze wrote:
why would someone want a 13yr old to go with every boy she can now that is just asking for it!!!. it would not have came on there if she wasnt doing it.now look what it does to your name!!!!
i was referring to this comment, which makes no sense to me whatsoever.
so, " how stupid" i wasnt referring to your comment... if you'd read!
the only reason i'm commenting this, is because the person all of you are talking about is my sister!
get a lifee!
best bud

Paintsville, KY

#16 Jul 8, 2009
geeze wrote:
oh yeah because everyone knows that everything on topix is TRUE!!!!and she IS a good kid and I dont think any one needs to worry about her playing the boys or doing any other stuff, thats her parents job, and with all these comments about her being a good kid i dont think her name is going to be ruined.
Pioneer

Gilbert, WV

#17 Jul 9, 2009
wow you must not have a life to be on here talking crap about her god mind ur own buisness!
justin belcher

Logan, WV

#18 Sep 20, 2010
lets just say ive seen rachel;s boobs before and she really cant give a good bj.. but she does swallow
bees wax

Logan, WV

#19 Sep 21, 2010
wow word gets around dont it??????
bees wax

Logan, WV

#20 Sep 21, 2010
best bud wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah because everyone knows that everything on topix is TRUE!!!!and she IS a good kid and I dont think any one needs to worry about her playing the boys or doing any other stuff, thats her parents job, and with all these comments about her being a good kid i dont think her name is going to be ruined.
well it looks like u or your sister wrote this stuff about your own self by the looks of the ip address it kinda makes u look stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 27 min Concerned 2,882
Sherikka's Candlelight Buffet This Evening 1 hr Rhonda 1
Mike Adkins... found dead (Feb '12) 16 hr CornetstonePentec... 16
Perry Stone at Williamson Fieldhouse 9/26-28 Tue LTT 1
Trailers at 3 mile curve? Mon LTT 3
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Mon Princess Hey 14,827
New Hooker Sep 26 george 8

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance