First Prev
of 4
Next Last
catsndogs

Ripley, WV

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Did joanie ellison leave her husband for joe ritts????heard both joanie and joe are on drugs real bad. small town and people talk and just wondering if this was true.
rita girl

Ripley, WV

#2 Apr 3, 2012
i dont know but will find out. i have known joanie for years and she is a druggie and sales herself for drugs. the guys that she has been with are nasty like her. joanie has every std out there so her ex-husband has them and now this guy joe ritts does to. i bet these guys love when joanie gives them a blowj** cause she has no teeth. thats what drugs do to u. if this is true poor bob cause he is a good guy.
omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2012
wow
1 post removed
amy

Lenore, WV

#5 Apr 4, 2012
joanie has no std somones just pissed cuz she dont care what or who has a problem with what she does. i think if your to big of a pussy to say this to her u need not to hide behind a computer running your mouth. shes happy joes happy and bob talks to them as friends so y should anyone else have a problem with it. its her life not yours so shut the fuck up or go to her face and say this. i dont think whoever has wrote this has the ass to do that or u wouldnt b on here with a fake name running ur mouth. sounds like to me u r so unhappy and must have one hell of a boring life or u wouldnt even b on here talking.
Crazy women

Summersville, WV

#6 Apr 4, 2012
I have know her for a few years and idk that she was o. Drugs ,and like that Amy girl said if you got anything to say about her go to her face and leave her alone ,my god people she a a baby to take care ,so Leave her a lone ...
cassie

Charleston, WV

#7 May 28, 2012
so funny cause the rita girl is telling the truth!!!! If you know his ex she is the type NOT to hide behind a computer she WILL tell u to your face and BEAT SOME ASS if she wanted to BUT she DONT want HIM!!! He was mean to her and her kids EVEN his own child!!!! I seen it with my own eyes!! Go ask her and the children they will tell you..only one i feel sorry for is that little girl!!!! sick people and lies!!!!
1 post removed
crystal wells

Williamson, WV

#9 May 29, 2012
i know her she has been my friend for yrs and she does not sell her body for nothing and she is with joe and they are very happy from what i hear so leave her alone and if you do have something to say to her tell her not thee computer.. joanie is a good girl.. and a very good mommy so leave her alone.. ya'll just mad cause she is with joe and not bob......
LOL

Elkview, WV

#10 May 29, 2012
crystal wells wrote:
i know her she has been my friend for yrs and she does not sell her body for nothing and she is with joe and they are very happy from what i hear so leave her alone and if you do have something to say to her tell her not thee computer.. joanie is a good girl.. and a very good mommy so leave her alone.. ya'll just mad cause she is with joe and not bob......
Skanky trash taking up for skanky trash, enough said
Big John

Charleston, WV

#11 May 30, 2012
No Joanie dont sell herself she just fu**s me for pills and i know i'm not the only one but i dont care cause it's just a piece of ass to me and she will keep giving it to me as long as i give her the pills and my buddy gives her pills and money for some ass. she has been doing me and my buddy while she was with bob and she has not stopped with this new guy, sorry bud but while you are working she is out gettin what she wants and you or bob will never change her. just like when she left bob last year for the man from the stollings area thats all he wanted was some ass. so to you the new guy i will keep doing this and you wont stop me just like bob couldnt as long as i have what she wants she will come to me and i'll get that ass, what man wouldnt?? and to LOL you are so tellin the truth about that cause i have did crystal also. i was not going to put anything up here until i seen crystal saying joanie is a good girl hell ya in the bed that is and as a good mommy come on now she stays drugged up and lets not forget about her little patch she wears. gotta go to work ,you know were i'm at when you need more stuff
too funny

Peach Creek, WV

#12 May 31, 2012
i think i almost pissed my pants from laughing so hard i can t believe what these girls will do.no wait i know what these girls will do but they arent worth even a half of a pill they arent worth a wet food stamp and i mean an old wet food stamp because most hoes will sell their new food stamps just to get a pill lmao.
1 post removed
boxer briefs

Gilbert, WV

#14 Jun 11, 2012
crystal wells wrote:
like u got n e room to take up for anyone you are just as nasty ass as she is && you r on here taking up for someone whos not worth takin up for what a DUMB@$$
the man

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 14, 2012
boxer briefs you hit the nail right on the head with them two. i know joe and his ex and his ex is the good one. i am just sittin back waiting on that divorce to become final and i am goin after that one cause i know for a fact she does not cheat or is trash and i seen how good she was to joe and how he lied on her and how he treated her and her one child and his own child. i want a good women and i'll give her the time she needs cause she is worth waiting on and i'll be the daddy to his child he never was or never will be. she is a man's dream cause you will not find one like her around here and i will show her and earn her trust that i will never treat her or the kids like joe did. joe and joanie are good together cause they are both players and joe will do joanie the same way he did his ex just give him time and joanie will fall in his trap like his ex did and it made me so happy when she threw him out cause now i have a chance, just a waiting game now and she knows who i am and knows i will treat her and the children like they should be treated and that is GOOD.
huh

Peach Creek, WV

#16 Jun 14, 2012
who is the girl you are talking about waiting for
little birdie

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 14, 2012
huh wrote:
who is the girl you are talking about waiting for
He said Joe's ex. figure it out, as if you don't already know
huh

Peach Creek, WV

#18 Jun 14, 2012
i dont know who joes ex is or i wouldnt have asked i havent seen him in a long time
honor

Charleston, WV

#19 Jun 15, 2012
to "huh", joe's ex was his long time girlfriend who they had a child together years ago when they lived up ethel and if you really know joe you would know who she is . also she dont look the same she has lost alot of weight and looks good. sounds like the "the man" dont want her name out so nobody gets in his way. i know her name but i do not what to put it up here cause she is a good women and it would be a blessing to have her if you are a good man, i am married but if i was not she would be my kind of women cause i know she can be trusted and is NOT like most of the women around here!! so to "the man" i hope you are a real man of your word cause joe's ex does not need another man to mistreat her she deserves better than that because myself and my wife both think she is a wonderful person.
Robin

Belfry, KY

#20 Jun 16, 2012
alright, i believe that "the man," and " honor," are the same person. not too many people actually have the US as an ip.......lmao! thought i would bring that to your attention.
honor

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 17, 2012
well, well, robin NO i'm not "the man" i DO NOT know who that is! WHY do you think i put "i hope you are a REAL MAN of YOUR WORD"!!! i also do not have an account with topix. my wife likes getting up here and she was the one who showed this to me because we both have known them for years. so this is the first time I put something on this site, which i HATE but my wife likes reading this bullshit and yes she has commented on a few different subjects. maybe i will have to make me an account so dumbass's like you dont ASSUME the wrong thing! so to you robin LMFAO cause your stupid ass is WRONG!!!
wise owl

Charleston, WV

#22 Jun 17, 2012
Robin wrote:
alright, i believe that "the man," and " honor," are the same person. not too many people actually have the US as an ip.......lmao! thought i would bring that to your attention.
everybody on Frontier from Taplin to Lyburn and maybe more have US for the address. FYI.

Since: Jun 12

Charleston, WV

#23 Jun 17, 2012
well robin to just to show how stupid u are i went and made me an accont but the sad thing was HONOR was taken so i am HONORTWO!!! thank-you so much wise owl, i wish i had known this info before going and making an account but now i might just start using this more often just to prove a point or give some advice or just maybe be an asshole. because robin you rubbed me the wrong way accusing me of being someone i'm not!!! but i'm not from taplin to lyburn, sorry, but do know ALOT of people from Man to Logan and yes i know who joe is with and boy has he REALLY lowered his standards. but that is his life and one day he will find out he wont be able to trust her like his ex. are you happy now robin. lmfao at you bitch!!!

L are you happy now robin if that is your real name??!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 11 min _FLATLINE-------- 13,117
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Doug77 11,674
Tammys Holidays 3 hr Ronda 1
One Word Game (Feb '10) 9 hr KornkobB 12,086
News Groundbreaking Monday on new outreach clinic in... 13 hr Mike 2
How do you handle a LAZY WIFE?? (Jun '08) 13 hr anlynn208 230
Lesbians ? Mon drsna 2
More from around the web

Man People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE