Logan county sheriff salary

Logan county sheriff salary

Posted in the Man Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Was just wandering what the starting salary is for a deputy in Logan county?
howcome

Fairmont, WV

#2 Mar 19, 2012
$34,000.00 (NO OT either)
wowza

Fairmont, WV

#3 Mar 19, 2012
To much,pay these guys to be crooked..They miss used their authorities,The guys on buffalo creek think their sh!t don t stink...Spanky and his buddies ,are nothing but boozer and loser...Last week I was a passenger and a vehicle and here come spanky with his lights and everything on run us off the road,just about cause us a big accident, and where was he going to in a hurry I will tell you,he went home,no emergency just pushy..They need to get rid of guys who miss used their power,before they get someone killed and cause the sheriff dept. more troubles..Spanky and these guys do not have the public best interest in mind...Bunch of lazy ass misfits..
Curious

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2012
Anyone know if they might be hiring anytime soon?
family lives in Maryland

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 19, 2012
the police going to all the drug dealers homes . no arrests have been made on any , whats the deal about this ?
howcome

Fairmont, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2012
family lives in Maryland wrote:
the police going to all the drug dealers homes . no arrests have been made on any , whats the deal about this ?
If you have evidence of this and I don't mean hearsay, then report it to the FBI! Its anonymous and you don't have to leave your name. Also, are you sure the people's homes they are going to are drug dealers? Its always posted here that the police are on the take and going to drug dealers homes but if that were true, they would have already been charged with something.... Its mostly a vendetta against officers that have dealt with someone and issued a ticket or arrested someones family member.
PLEASE

Logan, WV

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Spanky is a good officer. He doesn't try to cause you the worst trouble you can get in like the other's do. Why you hating on him, jealous a lil' huh...I've seen him numerous times on his way home and have NEVER seen him use any sirens to make it quicker. He tries to do good for this community but u dumb hillbillie screw up's wouldn't know a good thing if it smacked ya in the face.
mullet hater

Elkview, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2012
howcome wrote:
$34,000.00 (NO OT either)
try about 70,000 with benefits for life and a vehicle.
mullet hater

Elkview, WV

#9 Mar 20, 2012
thats for sheriff not a deputy
mad

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Mar 21, 2012
wowza wrote:
To much,pay these guys to be crooked..They miss used their authorities,The guys on buffalo creek think their sh!t don t stink...Spanky and his buddies ,are nothing but boozer and loser...Last week I was a passenger and a vehicle and here come spanky with his lights and everything on run us off the road,just about cause us a big accident, and where was he going to in a hurry I will tell you,he went home,no emergency just pushy..They need to get rid of guys who miss used their power,before they get someone killed and cause the sheriff dept. more troubles..Spanky and these guys do not have the public best interest in mind...Bunch of lazy ass misfits..
Report it to the sheriff
howcome

Fairmont, WV

#11 Mar 21, 2012
mullet hater wrote:
<quoted text>try about 70,000 with benefits for life and a vehicle.
No, not benefits for life. After they leave office, unless they can retire, they have no benefits.
wowza

Fairmont, WV

#12 Mar 22, 2012
PLEASE wrote:
Spanky is a good officer. He doesn't try to cause you the worst trouble you can get in like the other's do. Why you hating on him, jealous a lil' huh...I've seen him numerous times on his way home and have NEVER seen him use any sirens to make it quicker. He tries to do good for this community but u dumb hillbillie screw up's wouldn't know a good thing if it smacked ya in the face.
How come every time someone complain about some one they are jealous? I m not jealous I work everyday,I have new home new cars money,a good wife and family...So you tell me why I would be jealous....Just because I never brag about your good ole boy Spank...and told the truth I m jealous...You must be just like him...I never said he was a bad person,just do wrong like the rest of us sometimes...And he should have to obey the law just like us too,Just because he has a badge and a sheriff car does not make him any better than us...He s a turd too.Now thats why I was hate in on him..HE IS NO BETTER...
Fact

Barboursville, WV

#13 Mar 22, 2012
Most of these on here that are complaining about Spanky are on Social Security or Comp or both and the other half are on Welfare. Spanky can only do what the law will allow. And that's a fact.
wowza

Fairmont, WV

#14 Mar 26, 2012
Curious wrote:
Was just wandering what the starting salary is for a deputy in Logan county?
Yes This topix need to be remove...This could cost this man his job,And his piers does not need to see this,The whole thread please
remove please
Laughing

United States

#15 Mar 28, 2012
They do nothing. Ride around hit on young girls and cheat on their wives.
howcome

Fairmont, WV

#16 Mar 28, 2012
And your point is??????? LMFAO
Laughing

United States

#17 Mar 28, 2012
howcome wrote:
And your point is??????? LMFAO
You must be one of the worthless pigs. LMFAO
Laughing

United States

#18 Mar 28, 2012
And if you are one, it's nothing to be proud of. They are all fat and ugly and make no money.
boowhos

Statts Mills, WV

#19 Mar 28, 2012
Fact wrote:
Most of these on here that are complaining about Spanky are on Social Security or Comp or both and the other half are on Welfare. Spanky can only do what the law will allow. And that's a fact.
Yeah I know the good ole boys family,most of them draws checks too.Still give him no right to used and abused. Oh bye the way how many of your family draw a check..I know some of mine does do.But That still don t make them worthless,hum hun.
BAD BITCH

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 28, 2012
Curious wrote:
Anyone know if they might be hiring anytime soon?
I don't know but I would really like to WORK for them, if they are good looking at least. I worked at Bottoms Up for a while and I thank that qualfy me for a sheriff ofc job. Heck. I might be over qualfyed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Mark mark 13,270
One Word Game (Feb '10) 1 hr -Prince- 12,440
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr They Live 1,286
who knows JAMIE BRUNTY 23 hr jin 3
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) May 23 Princess Hey 14,646
Man Music Selection (Aug '12) May 21 PieceMaker 97
Feds n town May 21 PieceMaker 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages