found 1993 men class ring

found 1993 men class ring

Posted in the Man Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
finder

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2010
must identify ring color & stone color, initials inside and the name on it and what is on the sides of it.
Really

Ridgeview, WV

#2 Nov 29, 2010
i lost mine years ago,mine had my birthstone wich is diamond,baseball on one side n i think weightlifter on the other
finder

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Really wrote:
i lost mine years ago,mine had my birthstone wich is diamond,baseball on one side n i think weightlifter on the other
whats the name on the side and the color of diamond.
nice

Seth, WV

#4 Nov 30, 2010
I commend the finder of the ring for going to the trouble of trying to find the owner of this lost class ring. I am sure that the ring is very sentimental to the owner. I just want to say thank-you for doing the right thing ... it renews my faith that there are still MORE GOOD people in the world than people think!!!
finder

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2010
nice wrote:
I commend the finder of the ring for going to the trouble of trying to find the owner of this lost class ring. I am sure that the ring is very sentimental to the owner. I just want to say thank-you for doing the right thing ... it renews my faith that there are still MORE GOOD people in the world than people think!!!
Thank you thats nice of you saying that. i would like to find the owner of the ring.i live and found the ring in oceana thought i would try finding the owner. i'm sure they would like to have it back.
ktt

Gordon, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2010
kevin and i think the center was clear with our mascot in it
finder

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2010
ktt wrote:
kevin and i think the center was clear with our mascot in it
sorry this is not the one thats not the name and color, thank you
93ring

Monroe, LA

#8 May 24, 2011
I lost one. It has a Christian symbol on one side, and the stone is onyx.
omg

Logan, WV

#9 May 24, 2011
I lost my husbands it has BA on it think ROTC symbol on it stone maybe purple
1 post removed
omg

Logan, WV

#11 May 25, 2011
93 year books wrote:
i found some in a old house.
U gonna sell them?
omg

Logan, WV

#12 May 25, 2011
Will the one that found ring still got it
1 post removed
Update

Dallas, TX

#14 May 25, 2011
An Athens County woman may be facing murder charges in the death of her four year old step daughter.

Athens County deputies have arrested 25 year old Ashley Young.

Young is charged with the attempted murder of Kaylen Young.

The little girl was taken to the hospital Tuesday. She was unresponsive with suspicious marks and bruises on her body.

Kaylen was taken off life support around 1pm Wednesday and died a short time later at a Columbus hospital.
K2 Lover

Gainesville, FL

#15 Jun 4, 2011
Maybe you can get the yearbook and match up the initials and contact the owner :) I saw where this recently happened to a man who had lost his class ring over 70 years ago! It was an amazing story. I hope you can find the person it belongs to! Maybe call the librarian at the school, or the alumni website!
ufullofbs

Paintsville, KY

#16 Jun 5, 2011
K2 Lover wrote:
Maybe you can get the yearbook and match up the initials and contact the owner :) I saw where this recently happened to a man who had lost his class ring over 70 years ago! It was an amazing story. I hope you can find the person it belongs to! Maybe call the librarian at the school, or the alumni website!
I lost my hubby's 15 yr ago n wish they'd say what happened with the one found cause I got a feeling it's his.
fabo

Spencer, WV

#17 Jun 5, 2011
lost 1976 man high school class ring initals flb inside
Tommy

United States

#18 Aug 31, 2011
finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you thats nice of you saying that. i would like to find the owner of the ring.i live and found the ring in oceana thought i would try finding the owner. i'm sure they would like to have it back.
Does it say Robert e lee on the top and have a carpentry symbol on the side and a blue stone?
Tommy

United States

#19 Aug 31, 2011
finder wrote:
must identify ring color & stone color, initials inside and the name on it and what is on the sides of it.
Dies it say Robert e lee on the top and have a blue stone and a carpentry symbol on the side?
lavada rowe

Winter Garden, FL

#20 Nov 27, 2011
I am looking for that says Jeff or Jeffery from franklin high. If it has the two things I can give you the rest of the information. [email protected]
jap

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jan 11, 2012
does it have a chess knight on the side?
stacey

Newark, NJ

#22 Apr 27, 2013
is it a wash high little prexies class ring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr RSM 4,245
AJ's ol' Mama Moonshine Place Sep 16 Nosey in Man 1
Amand (Mandi) Grimmett (Feb '17) Sep 13 Fraley 3
Man Football 2017 Sep 13 doc holiday 4
Bea Goodman (Feb '17) Sep 11 Little Bear 5
Is mountain mama moonshine still open? Sep 11 Jack 9
News Route 10 opens in Logan County Sep 10 Semper Fudge 6

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages