spaulding.they are no diff from any white guys
melissa

Elkview, WV

#127 Mar 1, 2012
black guys are sexiiii.
get a life

Logan, WV

#128 Mar 9, 2012
You guys are so stupid! God made everyone the same just a different color! what about asians with americans or mexicans no one has anything to say about that! everyone has different blood so really NO one has a right to judge what people do! I have best friends are black, and they are more loyal to me that my white friends! and yes im white! I think black men are attractive and honestly they can love whoever they want, you guys just need to lay off! you guys are just pissed because you cant get anyone and when you do its for one night and they leave you in the morning, and even if you are in a relationship or married... then what the F**k are you doing hating on someone elses relationship? you have no right idiots!
Smile so I can see ya

Prestonsburg, KY

#129 Mar 9, 2012
I guess if you get past the major body odor, from hardly ever bathing. The bad breath, they have white teeth, but never brush them and the nasty shit they rub on their body when their too lazy to wash. Very greasy looking all the time. Not to mention how damn stupid they are and always trying to live off someone else. Always walking around as if someone owes them something. Other than that, they are OK.
butter

Logan, WV

#130 Mar 10, 2012
changeyearight wrote:
<quoted text>The only change we've seen since 2008 is bring broke.........yea, vote another one in. They're going to "change" us right out of everything that's rightfully ours.
The only thing I see that needs to change is you & your DUMB A$$ beliefs! You really think all black men are alike? That's just like saying, if a white man rapped a woman or child then ALL white men did, how stupid
laughing at you

Mount Hope, WV

#131 Mar 23, 2012
you guys need a mall or a movie theater or something to do...lmao what white girls r you talking about????
found the problem

Charleston, WV

#132 Mar 23, 2012
buffalo creeker wrote:
<quoted text>people need to read the bible if they goingto try and say what it say the bible does not say stay with your own race it says stay with your own kind andi do believe race means color and kind means animals with animals and humans with humans not animals and humans
this is where these morons get the idea it is ok to be faggotass(humans with humans)they don't have enough common sense to figure out the male & female part.
Person

Dayton, OH

#133 Aug 18, 2012
bule wrote:
you can talk about this for every and it wont change anything they are good black ppl but this will never be accept.god loves every one but he did not intend for the race to mix that why there is white man and white women and black man and black women the one that want this to be accept is the white women that way she can come back if it dont work out for her.
Actually, had you read the Bible carefully, you might have read the part about Moses' sister disapproving of his second wife, who was black, and she was turned leprous-- "as white as snow" as a punishment for her remarks. It is perhaps not a judicious policy to publish what you think God's intentions are without being absolutely certain of your accuracy.
someone

Elkview, WV

#134 Aug 19, 2012
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, had you read the Bible carefully, you might have read the part about Moses' sister disapproving of his second wife, who was black, and she was turned leprous-- "as white as snow" as a punishment for her remarks. It is perhaps not a judicious policy to publish what you think God's intentions are without being absolutely certain of your accuracy.
I used to tell my daughter that if she ever had a baby by a black man that i would never be seen out with it,I was raised to think it was against god to mix although we have always had black friends who we think the world of.Well she did have a mixed baby and i could not tell you in words how proud i am of him,I love him so much and show him off to everybody.He brightens our lives everyday and was heaven sent .I thank God for giving this family something that precious.
sun shine

Logan, WV

#135 Aug 20, 2012
someone wrote:
<quoted text>I used to tell my daughter that if she ever had a baby by a black man that i would never be seen out with it,I was raised to think it was against god to mix although we have always had black friends who we think the world of.Well she did have a mixed baby and i could not tell you in words how proud i am of him,I love him so much and show him off to everybody.He brightens our lives everyday and was heaven sent .I thank God for giving this family something that precious.
I'm happy for you & I'm proud of you for being a good mother & standing by your daughters side. You did the right thing

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#136 Aug 21, 2012
bule wrote:
you can talk about this for every and it wont change anything they are good black ppl but this will never be accept.god loves every one but he did not intend for the race to mix that why there is white man and white women and black man and black women the one that want this to be accept is the white women that way she can come back if it dont work out for her.
I would like you to show me in the BIBLE where it states that we should stay with our own race? In the BIBLE it states (kind to its kind) One man and One woman... It never said one black man one black woman..or white man and white woman..
In this it means a dog can not be with a cat, or a bear being with a lion.. You need to read your BIBLE more before you start falsely stating something that isn't even in there.
sun shine

Logan, WV

#137 Aug 21, 2012
confused0810 wrote:
<quoted text>I would like you to show me in the BIBLE where it states that we should stay with our own race? In the BIBLE it states (kind to its kind) One man and One woman... It never said one black man one black woman..or white man and white woman..
In this it means a dog can not be with a cat, or a bear being with a lion.. You need to read your BIBLE more before you start falsely stating something that isn't even in there.
amen sista
dickfacemcslapnu ts

Hamlin, WV

#138 Aug 27, 2012
Number one, no white chick that dates black dudes is pretty. Also, what a way to advertise the amazing size of your vagina.
uh

Prichard, WV

#139 Aug 27, 2012
dickfacemcslapnuts wrote:
Number one, no white chick that dates black dudes is pretty. Also, what a way to advertise the amazing size of your vagina.
your name suites you well
Juss sayin

Elkview, WV

#140 Aug 28, 2012
Personally ive never dated or been with a black man. Never really seen one that caught my eye until about a week ago and i must say he is beautiful! I would not hesitate on dating or being with this man! He is polite very well educated, tall,dark, sexy, has the prettiest eyes ive ever seen, works and going back to school. Why does ot matter if he's black? If he makes you happy, i say go for it. Everyone deserves happiness!

Location hidden

#141 Aug 28, 2012
Juss sayin wrote:
Personally ive never dated or been with a black man. Never really seen one that caught my eye until about a week ago and i must say he is beautiful! I would not hesitate on dating or being with this man! He is polite very well educated, tall,dark, sexy, has the prettiest eyes ive ever seen, works and going back to school. Why does ot matter if he's black? If he makes you happy, i say go for it. Everyone deserves happiness!
I so agree

Location hidden

#142 Aug 28, 2012
dickfacemcslapnuts wrote:
Beauty is on the inside more than the out...You are shallow

Location hidden

#143 Aug 28, 2012
buffalo creeker wrote:
<quoted text>therewas a white man in the bible that was married to a black woman.
There is no where in the bible that states it is wrong for white men to be with black women, or black men to be with white women..or any other race.. It states kind to its kind..meaning like I have said in another post, it means a dog can not be with a cat, or a bear with a lion.. One man to One female.. does it say anything about the race to be with? No it doesn't. Yea and there was a man in the bible that was married to a woman outside his race, but he was a man of God..isn't it funny how people want to say the bible sayd something then you prove to them it doesn't how mad they get..lmao
colonel sanders

Prestonsburg, KY

#144 Aug 31, 2012
well ok wrote:
i love me some black men and my name is doris
spaulding.they are no diff from any white guys
sick
colonel sanders

Charleston, WV

#145 Sep 2, 2012
im sorry i meant to agree with you! its your life. live it as u see fit. these white men are jealous....because black men 9 times out of 10 if they are dating a white girl, then she is a knock out! just as we are!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,472
Wear Fur Coats To Man-Logan Game 9 hr Logan 2
Hey 13 hr Wanted to know 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 14,806
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Sun Princess Hey 13,519
One Word Game (Feb '10) Sun Princess Hey 12,586
do u know him?? Aug 20 Salami swami 4

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance