Next Last
GiveMeAnAnswer

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2012
I can't stand it... It's gross!!!!
joe

Daniels, WV

#2 Jan 17, 2012
they have no clue how bad it makes them look.
big black

Logan, WV

#3 Jan 17, 2012
How stupid! quit hate'n & man up!
2010MHS

Elkview, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2012
i can name a few i went to high school with that done it. she thought it made her more popular
SexyGal

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2012
I personally don't see how they do it, I have no attraction to other races myself but if that's what they like let em have it.... That's more white men for me! Yummy I love my white meat!!!!
2010MHS

Elkview, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2012
hahahaha me to!
love love

Logan, WV

#7 Jan 17, 2012
my white skin,who wouldnt?
SexyGal

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Don't u just love those redneck boys that wear flannel shirts, butt hugging jeans and work boots, oh and I can't forget the big chevy trucks...OMG!.. It makes me hot just thinking about it!!!:)
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2012
this is crazy for me i dont agree with mixing races but that is up to each person i swear why dont people tryworriing bout their own lives for a while
coal seam

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2012
SexyGal wrote:
I personally don't see how they do it, I have no attraction to other races myself but if that's what they like let em have it.... That's more white men for me! Yummy I love my white meat!!!!
hey! I'm white, let's hook up!
affir action

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 18, 2012
If you don't like it, who gives a flying f;$k. I don't like a lot of shit, but you don't hear me posting about it. It's 2012, live with change or change continents.
LASTER

Statts Mills, WV

#12 Jan 18, 2012
E J ...
me too

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2012
I hate racist stupid people, people are people noone tells you who you can love and I feel sorry for the biracial kids who have to put up with stupid people like ya'll
big black

Logan, WV

#14 Jan 19, 2012
That's right if u like white guys or black guys it shouldn't matter, to each it's own
laster

Statts Mills, WV

#15 Jan 19, 2012
LASTER wrote:
E J ...
Jackson,yep
joe

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jan 19, 2012
2010MHS wrote:
i can name a few i went to high school with that done it. she thought it made her more popular
in reality it ruined thier chances of ever getting a good man that will work.
joe

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Jan 19, 2012
my apologies, a good man that will work & treat them right.
CLUELESS PEOPLE

Morgantown, WV

#18 Jan 19, 2012
i dont really see the problem in it i mean thats the differnece except skin color? everyone is human and people should be with the one person that makes them happy and not worry about what other people think!!! i mean i think its stupid for people to even care that much!! its their business leave them alone!!! id their happy GOD blees them!
afirm action

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2012
Nothing like having a dad that can't keep a good job cause he snorts pills. I guess the good ole' boys forgot they are usually throwing shots at themselves when they talk trash on here. I have yet to see any other race live in one of these run down shacks up a hollow yet. Guess these pretty white girls want a guy that when he smiles, his teeth don't look like train tracks!
bule

Gilbert, WV

#20 Jan 19, 2012
you can talk about this for every and it wont change anything they are good black ppl but this will never be accept.god loves every one but he did not intend for the race to mix that why there is white man and white women and black man and black women the one that want this to be accept is the white women that way she can come back if it dont work out for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Wed Princess Hey 13,607
Old Fannie and the dogs Wed Fannies Gay Lover 6
drig dealers in town Dec 6 didn't u know 7
Fool Around Dec 5 Beth 2
Verner Music Thread (Jan '16) Dec 4 Musikologist 3
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Dec 3 Princess Hey 14,858
One Word Game (Feb '10) Nov 29 Princess Hey 12,601

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance