The Drug Dealers In The Head Of Accov...

The Drug Dealers In The Head Of Accoville Hollow

Posted in the Man Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wanting To KNow

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2008
All I know is that the traffic is so bad up there from all the drugs it is dangerous to let your kids outside and the cops wont do a thing about it. What happened to the law around here? I know certain ppl in accoville have been busted and well he is walking free now...if i were a judge all drug dealers would get life and if the death panalty was here in wva i would give them death..thats what they all deserve.
wannacee

Gilbert, WV

#2 Nov 30, 2008
hehehe hell yall leave james and michael alone hell they sold for years up there an all most all the dam hollow keepsem busy so y cry now ,want dealers stoppd ,friggin stop the buyers, there the ones payin 6 dollars for one lortab an thats generics too, add itup , 20 a btl, n how much is ya statechecks????/ lololl
Wanting To KNow

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2008
wannacee wrote:
hehehe hell yall leave james and michael alone hell they sold for years up there an all most all the dam hollow keepsem busy so y cry now ,want dealers stoppd ,friggin stop the buyers, there the ones payin 6 dollars for one lortab an thats generics too, add itup , 20 a btl, n how much is ya statechecks????/ lololl
I wasn't talking about them. But oh well if they deal then they need the same punishment then the rest. If you are talking about Michael Browning, I didn't even know he deals in drugs.
blazer

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 30, 2008
well who are ya talking about? we can't read your mind if your so fed up put there names on here
Missy Browning

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2008
I know for facts Michael isn't dealing in drugs. He works in the coal mines everyday to make a living for OUR family. I am not saying Michael doesnt take anything because he does but it is prescribed and he needs it. If you had to crawl on your knees everyday 5 or 6 days a week you would know what he feels. We have kids that get on here and I am sure alot of other ppl do, how do you think it makes these kids feel? I am sure you wouldnt want your kids hurt like that and we dont neither. Michael doent bother anyone so please just leave him out of all this.
wvgirl

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2008
thats true
with ya

Absecon, NJ

#7 Dec 2, 2008
Wanting To KNow wrote:
All I know is that the traffic is so bad up there from all the drugs it is dangerous to let your kids outside and the cops wont do a thing about it. What happened to the law around here? I know certain ppl in accoville have been busted and well he is walking free now...if i were a judge all drug dealers would get life and if the death panalty was here in wva i would give them death..thats what they all deserve.
Amen sister, I hate a drug dealer...
boy

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 2, 2008
there is alot of drugs up that way
chatty cat

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 2, 2008
how how many people that live up there are dealers give names put these dope heads out and let them know you won't stand for it in our community
yeah

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2008
not all of them are dealers
1 post removed
okay

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 2, 2008
the drugs are bad up that way
smokin

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2008
how do you get to accoville holler man my back is killing me! can anybody hook me up please?
2 posts removed
friend

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 3, 2008
why are you people so quick to put someone down all of these families have kids in which do not need to read this crap please have respect for the kids and stop this i have know them for years the whole family and they are good people so please stop
alright

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 3, 2008
i know to many dealers up there
1 post removed
bush

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 3, 2008
no people have no lives
haa

Marietta, OH

#20 Dec 3, 2008
everybody nos thats just jennifer wilson tryin to stir up shit with slick and sabrina y dont she leave em alone. slick and sabrina are happy and she cant stand that.love you guys
we know it

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 3, 2008
who are those people
DEAD wrong

Marietta, OH

#22 Dec 3, 2008
haa wrote:
everybody nos thats just jennifer wilson tryin to stir up shit with slick and sabrina y dont she leave em alone. slick and sabrina are happy and she cant stand that.love you guys
nope it aint its comin from some poeple that are there neibors. everyone nows that he pays his child support so why would she say that she gets his checks.you people need to stay off your cordless phones when you are up to no good because anyone in a 30 mile radius that has a scanner nos what yalls doin.i say invest in a good scanner and you will see wat im talkin bout.lol
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#23 Dec 3, 2008
that is the truth...
1 post removed
sabrina_bragg

Marietta, OH

#25 Dec 3, 2008
okay this has just gone too far... look you people have no clue what you are talking about ...believe me his ex gets her money....not that its any of anyones business...i know exactly whos doing this...i could easily spend all day on here disguising myself and talking crap about them...but i wont stoop to their level...please just leave us alone,...for those of you thats had this same problem contact topix and speak with michael sullivan...this is not going to end until someone is made an example of.....goodnight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 18 hr Princess Hey 14,648
One Word Game (Feb '10) 18 hr Princess Hey 12,443
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr well 1,287
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 20 hr Princess Hey 13,271
who knows JAMIE BRUNTY Wed jin 3
Man Music Selection (Aug '12) May 21 PieceMaker 97
Feds n town May 21 PieceMaker 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages