Houses burning up Buffalo Creek

Posted in the Man Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WONDERING

Belfry, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2010
For those that dont know there were two family that lost their homes in the buffalo creek area.the first fire included a man a woman a little girl age 8 a little girl age 3 an a little girl that is 7 months.The second fire included a man a woman an a boy age 14.If you have anything yoyu would like to donate please contact me on here.or leave your email an i will contact you.Please these people are in need of ANY items.thenks so much!
who

Logan, WV

#2 Apr 28, 2010
who were they?.. are they all ok? May God Bless Them All and Be With them! do you know what sizes any of the kids wear?
WONDERING

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2010
the first family was Becky Bias,Jimmy Bumfield an their kids.The others were Jamie an Melissa Nelson an their son William Bailey!I would Beckys kids are 8 yr old would be in a 8 the 3 yr old is probably in a 3t an the 7 months old is in 6-9 months.The other family:Nelsons: Jamie wears a 32'33 an a large in shirt.Melissa wears Larges an William wears xlarge in shirts an 34 in pants.the probably need panties underware.Just anything thing you could donnate.
i heard

Peach Creek, WV

#4 Apr 28, 2010
i heard about that the other night and when they called out buffalo creek fire department they could not get a responce so man fire department had to go i bet you its buffalo creeks men setting them on fire AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
parent of 2

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2010
i am a mother of 2 small children, i know becky, but i don't know the other family. i would be glad to help anyone in need, if possible. i could help the kids with clothes and toys and even the adults with clothes, i have a bunch of stuff that i was getting ready to take to the salvation army, but i would much rather give it to these ppl in need. i will contact becky or jimmy, and maybe they can get me in contact with the other family. thanks for the info. may god bless all.
buffalo creeker

Kermit, WV

#6 Apr 29, 2010
hAVE THEY ARREST ANYONE Yet?
buffalo creeker

Kermit, WV

#7 Apr 29, 2010
MY BAD I MEANT TO SAY ARRESTED ANY ONE YET?
this is bull

Inez, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2010
i heard wrote:
i heard about that the other night and when they called out buffalo creek fire department they could not get a responce so man fire department had to go i bet you its buffalo creeks men setting them on fire AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
i heard that you were a dumb ass. thanks for proving the rumor about you right.
fo sho

Belfry, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2010
i figured it would start happening again they let everyone of the arsonists right back out....its rediculous!!i have also heard that there has been 2 or 3 structure fires jus this week....thats what happens when they let a family of firebugs run free!!they should all be locked up it would be the safest thing for the community!
oh yeah

Williamson, WV

#10 Apr 29, 2010
I heard they arrested a guy named Jamie Hicks
nooo

Logan, WV

#11 Apr 29, 2010
no, he's not in jail i just checked!
cant say

Lenore, WV

#12 Apr 29, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
I heard they arrested a guy named Jamie Hicks
ya they did for burning down my house thanks to him i have nothing
cant say

Lenore, WV

#13 Apr 29, 2010
the didnt do it yet but they founda lighter and there checking it for finger prints plust jamie hikks has burns on his hands
Countrythunder

AOL

#14 Apr 30, 2010
I was told that the state police did have Jamie in the cruiser the morning the 2nd trailer burnt. That he also had burns to his hands. He was on a HIGH for about 4 days straight. This is very very sad for the families. Thank God these families wasn't home. I hope justice is served one way or the other.
right

Logan, WV

#15 Apr 30, 2010
i heard wrote:
every fire they go on they havent to have help hay buffalo creek learn how to put a fire out on ur own
PieceMaker

Rozet, WY

#16 Apr 30, 2010
It seems ever trailer that burns down the family or junkies living there are gone. Is there a profit to be made or are they beyond practical maintainance?
note taken

Inez, KY

#17 May 1, 2010
right wrote:
<quoted text>every fire they go on they havent to have help hay buffalo creek learn how to put a fire out on ur own
10-4 we will not request any mutual aid from now on since there is an issue with you responding,and i recommend a couple classes of English with the local school system to help you out on spelling.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 May 2, 2010
right wrote:
<quoted text>every fire they go on they havent to have help hay buffalo creek learn how to put a fire out on ur own
hey moron get the crack pipe out your mouth and learn to spell you reject.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 May 2, 2010
and one more thing i'm so sick of hearing you all bitch, whinning, crying, and belly aching over the fire departments, ohh stop being little but hurt cry babies...from now on when your shit burns, dont call 911 just let it burn i mean since they are so bad and stuff why bother right... stop being a bunch of bitches

“Thank ya, thank ya very much”

Since: Jan 09

Memphis, Tennessee

#20 May 2, 2010
Nice to see this place is still as classy as ever. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 10,241
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 13,636
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 11,992
Town fair Tammy Style 3 hr Mabel Lynn 3
Tarzan and Jane 9 hr Smarty pants 2
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 12 hr Bruh 18,361
looking for trailer (Feb '13) Fri Really 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages