Seeks Compromise

Fairmont, WV

#10504 Dec 13, 2012
Tribal wrote:
<quoted text> That is a joke. Obama compromises on everything. That is the $hit I was talking about. On what has Obama been unwilling to compromise? I wish we could have a real conversation.
Did I say that Obama did not compromise. I believe that I said that he lacked leadership skills. And if he is such a good leader, why are we about to go over the fiscal cliff.
Citizen

United States

#10505 Dec 13, 2012
Dem Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Man up Nancy! Democrats never talk about compromise because they are too stupid to spell the word. They always criticise Fox News, yet they drink the Kool Aid of the lame stream media. What a bunch of boobs. The only thing that we can hope for is that this moron in the White House (oh is that racist, let's go with the peoples house) does not totally ruin the country in four years and that republicans can give away enough free stuff to get the votes needed to win the next presidential election.
Well you picked a good screen name for yourself. Republicans are definitely the party of HATE. Thing is they hate you too because you arent rich. Oh wait, this is the internet, I am sure you are filthy rich. LOL
Tribal

Fairmont, WV

#10506 Dec 13, 2012
Seeks Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that Obama did not compromise. I believe that I said that he lacked leadership skills. And if he is such a good leader, why are we about to go over the fiscal cliff.
Because of the Republican opposition. If we go over the cliff Obama has a lot of options to fix it. He can propose a middle class tax cut. We will call it the Obama tax cut instead of the Bush tax cuts. You are obviously a Republican. Why not just admit it?
Tribal

Fairmont, WV

#10507 Dec 13, 2012
Dem Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Man up Nancy! Democrats never talk about compromise because they are too stupid to spell the word. They always criticise Fox News, yet they drink the Kool Aid of the lame stream media. What a bunch of boobs. The only thing that we can hope for is that this moron in the White House (oh is that racist, let's go with the peoples house) does not totally ruin the country in four years and that republicans can give away enough free stuff to get the votes needed to win the next presidential election.
What "free stuff" did Obama give away? You accuse us of listening to the "lame stream media", a line directly from Fox, but you are a talking point machine. I don't even watch cable news. I read online news from all different sources. You aren't even talking about the issue at hand. Just a lot of empty rhetoric.
Tribal

Fairmont, WV

#10508 Dec 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Well you picked a good screen name for yourself. Republicans are definitely the party of HATE. Thing is they hate you too because you arent rich. Oh wait, this is the internet, I am sure you are filthy rich. LOL
These people are hateful. They only care about themselves. The funny thing is they want to claim Christianity. I guess they never read the Bible!!
Seeks Compromise

Fairmont, WV

#10509 Dec 13, 2012
Tribal wrote:
<quoted text> Because of the Republican opposition. If we go over the cliff Obama has a lot of options to fix it. He can propose a middle class tax cut. We will call it the Obama tax cut instead of the Bush tax cuts. You are obviously a Republican. Why not just admit it?
Not that it is any of your business but I am a registered independent. I have and continue to vote for both democrats and republicans. I am not a one percenter, however, I would be willing to have my taxes raised to help the deficit. But raising taxes alone will not solve the problem. We must also have significant spending reductions.
moora

Gilbert, WV

#10510 Dec 13, 2012
well i will never vote republican again.after bush
that man sent the u.s.a to hell in a basket.so did his dad.romney wanted us the poor to work 4 99cents a hr 12 hr days 30 days a month
Preach

Fairmont, WV

#10511 Dec 13, 2012
moora wrote:
that man sent the u.s.a to hell in a basket.so did his dad.romney wanted us the poor to work 4 99cents a hr 12 hr days 30 days a month
truth truth truth
Tribal

Fairmont, WV

#10512 Dec 13, 2012
Seeks Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it is any of your business but I am a registered independent. I have and continue to vote for both democrats and republicans. I am not a one percenter, however, I would be willing to have my taxes raised to help the deficit. But raising taxes alone will not solve the problem. We must also have significant spending reductions.
Since you are an independent you should read this article http://www.alternet.org/media/economists-agre... Most economists agree that now is not the time to cut domestic spending. We should invest more money in ourselves. Why do you buy into the lie that we have to cut spending right now?
CoalKing

Harpers Ferry, WV

#10513 Dec 13, 2012
Tribal wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you buy into the lie that we have to cut spending right now?
Answer:brainwashing.
Seeks Compromise

Fairmont, WV

#10514 Dec 14, 2012
Tribal wrote:
<quoted text> Since you are an independent you should read this article http://www.alternet.org/media/economists-agre... Most economists agree that now is not the time to cut domestic spending. We should invest more money in ourselves. Why do you buy into the lie that we have to cut spending right now?
I guess for the same reason the you buy the lie that we must keep on spending. Where do you propose that we get the funds to keep on spending? Taxing the rich 100% would make very little difference in our deficit.
Seeks Compromise

Fairmont, WV

#10515 Dec 14, 2012
Tribal wrote:
<quoted text> Since you are an independent you should read this article http://www.alternet.org/media/economists-agre... Most economists agree that now is not the time to cut domestic spending. We should invest more money in ourselves. Why do you buy into the lie that we have to cut spending right now?
I read your article and I see that your are feeding at the trough of the left wing IMF and Paul Krugman. Believe me, the only people hurt by reducing spending and putting that money back into the hands of the American people are the left wing big government people like you. Your first response to me was that you favored compromise. Yeah, you are like the rest of the Democrats, you favor compromise as long as the Republicans are doing the compromising.
Tirbal

Fairmont, WV

#10516 Dec 14, 2012
Seeks Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess for the same reason the you buy the lie that we must keep on spending. Where do you propose that we get the funds to keep on spending? Taxing the rich 100% would make very little difference in our deficit.
True colors. You are ignoring the facts. Austerity is damaging to the recovery. We have to reduce the debt over time. Now is not that time. And it isn't just any spending. It would have to put money in the pockets of the middle class. When the middle class thrives the economy does better. We spend more. That is how you have real recovery. You said nothing but talking points. You say dems won't compromise, but you can't tell me any way that your side has come close to working with the democrats. What a load of $hit. You don't want compromise at all.
Route83

AOL

#10517 Dec 14, 2012
Seeks Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
...as long as the Republicans are doing the compromising.
Makes sense to me and most others. The rightwingers are so far out of touch with reality (the posts of you and your ilk being prime examples) that they are the ones who have to have to give in a lot more. The rightwing war on education is beginninh to pay off seeing as how so many people have been successfully brainwashed by rightwing talking points. The only effective bulwark against this demagoguery is a well-educated populace.
TugForker

AOL

#10518 Dec 14, 2012
moora wrote:
And amen to that, bro.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#10519 Dec 14, 2012
Obama 2016

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10520 Dec 14, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
Obama 2016
wishful thinking,however he can only serve two terms as president.
Unless you are referring to his wife,Michelle.

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#10521 Dec 15, 2012
Louis Iquinto, former Mayor of Clarksburg, will be running against Capito and Rockefeller AS AN INDEPENDENT in 2014.
1 post removed
Route83

AOL

#10523 Dec 17, 2012
Some kind of a record for most comments on a subject?

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#10524 Dec 17, 2012
Some kind of record, baby. :0)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 4 hr Weepy 11,864
BOE meeting Tue Rick 3
Man vs Van Nov 24 Man 21
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Nov 23 Analog man 12,495
Man Music Selection (Aug '12) Nov 21 JustMe 85
free 3/4 pit n 1/4 boxer pups Nov 20 nala1225 2
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) Nov 18 Analog man 3,986
Man Dating
Find my Match

Man People Search