FahQ

Prestonsburg, KY

#10382 Dec 6, 2012
I am sorry Hope....but your opinion does not count or matter to anyone but you....only opinion that matters in the real world belongs to the politicians....I am not downing your opinion in no way whether it be right or wrong...just stating a fact...
hope

Huntington, WV

#10383 Dec 6, 2012
i'm ending this talk about Hamas rockets nonsense

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/1...

there. done. now you know. and knowledge is power!

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#10384 Dec 6, 2012
hope wrote:
i'm ending this talk about Hamas rockets nonsense

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/1...

there. done. now you know. and knowledge is power!
Don't let the door hit you in the azz!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10385 Dec 6, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
wake up. get real. become educated. Then we can finish the conversation.
Why don't you wake and get real and become educated for a change?
All you have done all you have ever done was slur lies and piggyback on one-sided opinions w/o so much as take a glimpse as to what is really going on.
Your conversations about Israel has been nothing but bias against that country and total BS.
You have no facts to distribute just the opinions of others that you piggyback on and go along with w/o a notion that you could very well be wrong in which particular case you are wrong and you think by continuing barking your BS against Israel that we will cave and be that foolish enough to believe you.
Tou give Islamic terrorists a free pass and you're also giving countries like Iran who supports,funds,supplies and harbors these Islamic terrorists who has become nothing but a nuisance of which this world could very much do without.
You turn a blind eye to all of that and then when all else fails you give them a pad on a back but when a country like Israel so much picks up arms to defend herself then that's not okay with you.
You want to talk about waking up,getting real and become educated?
That fits in to your needs more so than what you think it would be needy for me.
Ithink

Oak Hill, WV

#10386 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wake and get real and become educated for a change?
All you have done all you have ever done was slur lies and piggyback on one-sided opinions w/o so much as take a glimpse as to what is really going on.
Your conversations about Israel has been nothing but bias against that country and total BS.
You have no facts to distribute just the opinions of others that you piggyback on and go along with w/o a notion that you could very well be wrong in which particular case you are wrong and you think by continuing barking your BS against Israel that we will cave and be that foolish enough to believe you.
Tou give Islamic terrorists a free pass and you're also giving countries like Iran who supports,funds,supplies and harbors these Islamic terrorists who has become nothing but a nuisance of which this world could very much do without.
You turn a blind eye to all of that and then when all else fails you give them a pad on a back but when a country like Israel so much picks up arms to defend herself then that's not okay with you.
You want to talk about waking up,getting real and become educated?
That fits in to your needs more so than what you think it would be needy for me.
I think hope is far more intelligent then you. I think you should put on your miners uniform and walk around inside Wal-mart looking important while everyone laughs at you.

Location hidden

#10387 Dec 6, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>There is no point talking to the lying terrorist sympathizer. I believe they are a tad slow and just cant understand what is really going on. They see a picture of a dead Palestinian child and sympathize to the point of ignoring the cause of that childs death. That being the terrorists used the child as a shield. I sympathize with the dead children also, I really do, but the blame lies completely with the Palestinian terrorists, they killed that child, not Israel.
I don't hate "hope" here and even though I said that they them self needs to get educated that does not mean that I think he/she is stupid or anything like that.
I just believe and also see where he/she is misguided and completely blindly one-sided.
I don't think they see the whole picture of it in it's entirety but instead just a portion of what "hope" wants to see.

"hope" now wants to get on here and call me a racist when most of the violence in the Middle East are in fact caused by Muslim Extremists which has also attempting to spread their inhumane violence into the European countries as well as the United States.
"hope" wants to dismiss this truth and defend these types of extremists with code words like "racist" and falsely accusing countries who are defending them selves against these types of extremists as being a "terrorist nation"
Now "hope" can get on here and call me a racist all he or she wants to but the truth is no secret of what these Muslim extremists wants and how low they will stoop to achieve their goals and to get what they want.
I don't label all Muslims a terrorist,I question their religious beliefs and how they do certain things and why but I don't call them all terrorists.
I happen to have a heart doctor who is a Muslim and even he doesn't agree with the Muslim Extremists and tells me that Islam is about peace.
He is what is called a Modern Muslim.
Sorry,I'm a little vague as to what that is and how if any differs from other Muslims.

Location hidden

#10388 Dec 6, 2012
Ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think hope is far more intelligent then you. I think you should put on your miners uniform and walk around inside Wal-mart looking important while everyone laughs at you.
I think that if you have something to really contribute to this discussion whether than trying to pick which side you like your butter to be on you wouldn't look less intelligent than what you appear to be as well.
Ithink

Oak Hill, WV

#10389 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that if you have something to really contribute to this discussion whether than trying to pick which side you like your butter to be on you wouldn't look less intelligent than what you appear to be as well.
Just reading this post tells me you are a coal miner.

Location hidden

#10390 Dec 6, 2012
Ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reading this post tells me you are a coal miner.
Try again,you prematurity amuses me.
Ithink

Oak Hill, WV

#10391 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again,you prematurity amuses me.
Okay,my second opinion is your ugly.
HUH

Fairmont, WV

#10392 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Sarah Palin quality word salad.

Location hidden

#10393 Dec 6, 2012
Ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,my second opinion is your ugly.
Do you have a point to make in all of this crap of yours?
Ithink

Oak Hill, WV

#10394 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point to make in all of this crap of yours?
Yes my opinion is that you don't smell too bad for a fat coal miner.
Arleigh

Buckhannon, WV

#10395 Dec 6, 2012
Man this forum has really gone downhill. Nothing of interest anymore.

Location hidden

#10396 Dec 6, 2012
Ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my opinion is that you don't smell too bad for a fat coal miner.
Okay,I along with others were having a debate with "hope" about the country of Israel and his or her one-sided view of the whole situation there with the Palestinians/
We believe that "hope" sympathizes with the Islamic Extremists who are also known as Jihadists AKA Islamic terrorists and isn't really seeing the picture as a whole but only goes by what he or she wants to believe even though it is wrong.
Everything was doing fine,no one was really trying to do to each other as you are now trying to do with me.
Then out of the blue you here you show up with your childish antics at my expense fooling yourself into believing that you are in any way offending me.
So,let's see if I read you correctly,you have something against coal miners
You are on here making fun of those who risks their life down in the mines to make a living and try to make ends meet,provide for their families and for some sick reason you find humor in that.
Germane

Daniels, WV

#10397 Dec 6, 2012
Okay, here is a germane comment. I would not sacrifice one American life to sustain Israel. Aid? Yes. More than that? No. Incidentally the same folks who complain about foreign aid never complain about aid to Israel. We give billions and have for decades. They have a very influential lobby, no doubt. And I have nothing against coal miners. I would be turning my back on my heritage if I did. I just dont equate our security with Israel's.
Monroe

Summersville, WV

#10398 Dec 7, 2012
Foreign aid is a very small part of the budget. It is used for many purposes but mainly to stabalize countries or regions and to increase USA influence. Foreign aid is to benefit us, not as charity generally.

People who think foreign aid is a big reason we have debt and a deficit are just wrong.

Israel is a democratic country with Western values surrounded by autocratic countries who suffer from a rise of radical Muslims and tribalism.
3 posts removed
Citizen

United States

#10402 Dec 7, 2012
Presidents both Republican and Democrat have long know the strategic importance of Israel to the USA. Armchair generals may not understand why, but our political and military leaders obviously do. I personally support Israel 100%, and if they were attacked I would be willing to die defending them the same as I would any of our close allies. However, I think Israel is able to survive without our tax money. I will say of all the country we give aid to Israel is the country it bothers me the least. They are a tiny country surrounded by terrorists who preach their destruction and I have no problem helping them survive. Maybe if we stopped giving money to Egypt, Pakistan, and other countries that hate Israel and the US they wouldnt need our money.
seriously

Fairmont, WV

#10403 Dec 7, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Presidents both Republican and Democrat have long know the strategic importance of Israel to the USA. Armchair generals may not understand why, but our political and military leaders obviously do. I personally support Israel 100%, and if they were attacked I would be willing to die defending them the same as I would any of our close allies. However, I think Israel is able to survive without our tax money. I will say of all the country we give aid to Israel is the country it bothers me the least. They are a tiny country surrounded by terrorists who preach their destruction and I have no problem helping them survive. Maybe if we stopped giving money to Egypt, Pakistan, and other countries that hate Israel and the US they wouldnt need our money.
you can support Israel without supporting their far right government. Not everyone wants war. They have their George bush's too. Are you a liberal or not?

Location hidden

#10404 Dec 7, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> you can support Israel without supporting their far right government. Not everyone wants war. They have their George bush's too. Are you a liberal or not?
What does George Bush,being a Liberal and "far right" government have to do with Israel defending them selves against legions of Islamic terrorists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Crazy Jae 12,407
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Crazy Jae 11,148
Does anyone have any small dog they want to giv... (Jan '10) 10 hr Patty Sue Witt 5
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 23 hr Joan Rivers 18,243
baby left Mon hmm 2
Decision Time For The United States of America. Mon PieceMaker 3
New store at fountain place Mon Lol 3
•••
•••
•••

Man Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Man People Search