Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10375 Dec 6, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>Nuke the Arabs & call it DONE already.
Send em to heaven with truck load of virgins ... Lol
hope

Huntington, WV

#10376 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Look whose talking?
You criticize and judge Israel every single day and yet in the same breath you give the terrorists a pass and falsely accuse Israel of being a nation of terrorism when it is those you are sympathizing with are the ones who are the real nation of terrorists.
The PA is made up solely by a group of Islamic terrorists known as HAMAS and the Fatah who at one time couldn't get along with each other and now they have joined forces with each other against Israel and is supported by Islamic terrorists groups in other countries throughout the Middle East with Iran being their piggy bank and Egypt being their weapons depot and transport.
soo all of those political parties that are always "fightin and killin each other all the time" have now been brought together to fight a common enemy? Hmm...i wonder who invaded their land and caused this alliance...

I do criticize and judge Israel, as we all should! That nation is breaking the laws of the UN. That's messed up, the rest of the world thinks it too, by way of an United Nations vote.

oh and i called you racist! and you never denied it! RACIST RACIST! I call a RACIST!(that's why you support israel! aha! i figured you out!)
Citizen

United States

#10377 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Look whose talking?
You criticize and judge Israel every single day and yet in the same breath you give the terrorists a pass and falsely accuse Israel of being a nation of terrorism when it is those you are sympathizing with are the ones who are the real nation of terrorists.
The PA is made up solely by a group of Islamic terrorists known as HAMAS and the Fatah who at one time couldn't get along with each other and now they have joined forces with each other against Israel and is supported by Islamic terrorists groups in other countries throughout the Middle East with Iran being their piggy bank and Egypt being their weapons depot and transport.
There is no point talking to the lying terrorist sympathizer. I believe they are a tad slow and just cant understand what is really going on. They see a picture of a dead Palestinian child and sympathize to the point of ignoring the cause of that childs death. That being the terrorists used the child as a shield. I sympathize with the dead children also, I really do, but the blame lies completely with the Palestinian terrorists, they killed that child, not Israel.
1 post removed
hope

Huntington, WV

#10379 Dec 6, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>There is no point talking to the lying terrorist sympathizer. I believe they are a tad slow and just cant understand what is really going on. They see a picture of a dead Palestinian child and sympathize to the point of ignoring the cause of that childs death. That being the terrorists used the child as a shield. I sympathize with the dead children also, I really do, but the blame lies completely with the Palestinian terrorists, they killed that child, not Israel.
and stop referring to me as "they" i am "me" this is MY opinion

an israeli soldier literally used a Palestinian child as a shield. In the picture he is physically holding the child in front of him.

you are ignoring the cause of THEIR deaths, Israeli bombs directly killed those children. Nothing else is directly linked to that.

(now for a childish rant about you!):

i think you're an older person who doesn't know how to use the internet as well as i do. i believe you still listen to the media to seek truth. I believe you are in denial of what i'm telling you because you hate to admit you are wrong. And i don't blame you, it must feel awful to have to be told from a young person..
Citizen

United States

#10380 Dec 6, 2012
Easy to stop it from happening. Palestinian terrorists stop shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers and no more people will be killed. Pretty simple solution unless you are pretty simple.

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#10381 Dec 6, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>and stop referring to me as "they" i am "me" this is MY opinion

an israeli soldier literally used a Palestinian child as a shield. In the picture he is physically holding the child in front of him.

you are ignoring the cause of THEIR deaths, Israeli bombs directly killed those children. Nothing else is directly linked to that.

(now for a childish rant about you!):

i think you're an older person who doesn't know how to use the internet as well as i do. i believe you still listen to the media to seek truth. I believe you are in denial of what i'm telling you because you hate to admit you are wrong. And i don't blame you, it must feel awful to have to be told from a young person..
Better watch over your shoulder when you mention "THEY" .. Cause the men in black are watching.
FahQ

Logan, WV

#10382 Dec 6, 2012
I am sorry Hope....but your opinion does not count or matter to anyone but you....only opinion that matters in the real world belongs to the politicians....I am not downing your opinion in no way whether it be right or wrong...just stating a fact...
hope

Huntington, WV

#10383 Dec 6, 2012
i'm ending this talk about Hamas rockets nonsense

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/1...

there. done. now you know. and knowledge is power!

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#10384 Dec 6, 2012
hope wrote:
i'm ending this talk about Hamas rockets nonsense

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/1...

there. done. now you know. and knowledge is power!
Don't let the door hit you in the azz!

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10385 Dec 6, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
wake up. get real. become educated. Then we can finish the conversation.
Why don't you wake and get real and become educated for a change?
All you have done all you have ever done was slur lies and piggyback on one-sided opinions w/o so much as take a glimpse as to what is really going on.
Your conversations about Israel has been nothing but bias against that country and total BS.
You have no facts to distribute just the opinions of others that you piggyback on and go along with w/o a notion that you could very well be wrong in which particular case you are wrong and you think by continuing barking your BS against Israel that we will cave and be that foolish enough to believe you.
Tou give Islamic terrorists a free pass and you're also giving countries like Iran who supports,funds,supplies and harbors these Islamic terrorists who has become nothing but a nuisance of which this world could very much do without.
You turn a blind eye to all of that and then when all else fails you give them a pad on a back but when a country like Israel so much picks up arms to defend herself then that's not okay with you.
You want to talk about waking up,getting real and become educated?
That fits in to your needs more so than what you think it would be needy for me.
Ithink

Beckley, WV

#10386 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wake and get real and become educated for a change?
All you have done all you have ever done was slur lies and piggyback on one-sided opinions w/o so much as take a glimpse as to what is really going on.
Your conversations about Israel has been nothing but bias against that country and total BS.
You have no facts to distribute just the opinions of others that you piggyback on and go along with w/o a notion that you could very well be wrong in which particular case you are wrong and you think by continuing barking your BS against Israel that we will cave and be that foolish enough to believe you.
Tou give Islamic terrorists a free pass and you're also giving countries like Iran who supports,funds,supplies and harbors these Islamic terrorists who has become nothing but a nuisance of which this world could very much do without.
You turn a blind eye to all of that and then when all else fails you give them a pad on a back but when a country like Israel so much picks up arms to defend herself then that's not okay with you.
You want to talk about waking up,getting real and become educated?
That fits in to your needs more so than what you think it would be needy for me.
I think hope is far more intelligent then you. I think you should put on your miners uniform and walk around inside Wal-mart looking important while everyone laughs at you.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10387 Dec 6, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>There is no point talking to the lying terrorist sympathizer. I believe they are a tad slow and just cant understand what is really going on. They see a picture of a dead Palestinian child and sympathize to the point of ignoring the cause of that childs death. That being the terrorists used the child as a shield. I sympathize with the dead children also, I really do, but the blame lies completely with the Palestinian terrorists, they killed that child, not Israel.
I don't hate "hope" here and even though I said that they them self needs to get educated that does not mean that I think he/she is stupid or anything like that.
I just believe and also see where he/she is misguided and completely blindly one-sided.
I don't think they see the whole picture of it in it's entirety but instead just a portion of what "hope" wants to see.

"hope" now wants to get on here and call me a racist when most of the violence in the Middle East are in fact caused by Muslim Extremists which has also attempting to spread their inhumane violence into the European countries as well as the United States.
"hope" wants to dismiss this truth and defend these types of extremists with code words like "racist" and falsely accusing countries who are defending them selves against these types of extremists as being a "terrorist nation"
Now "hope" can get on here and call me a racist all he or she wants to but the truth is no secret of what these Muslim extremists wants and how low they will stoop to achieve their goals and to get what they want.
I don't label all Muslims a terrorist,I question their religious beliefs and how they do certain things and why but I don't call them all terrorists.
I happen to have a heart doctor who is a Muslim and even he doesn't agree with the Muslim Extremists and tells me that Islam is about peace.
He is what is called a Modern Muslim.
Sorry,I'm a little vague as to what that is and how if any differs from other Muslims.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10388 Dec 6, 2012
Ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think hope is far more intelligent then you. I think you should put on your miners uniform and walk around inside Wal-mart looking important while everyone laughs at you.
I think that if you have something to really contribute to this discussion whether than trying to pick which side you like your butter to be on you wouldn't look less intelligent than what you appear to be as well.
Ithink

Beckley, WV

#10389 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that if you have something to really contribute to this discussion whether than trying to pick which side you like your butter to be on you wouldn't look less intelligent than what you appear to be as well.
Just reading this post tells me you are a coal miner.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10390 Dec 6, 2012
Ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reading this post tells me you are a coal miner.
Try again,you prematurity amuses me.
Ithink

Beckley, WV

#10391 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again,you prematurity amuses me.
Okay,my second opinion is your ugly.
HUH

Fairmont, WV

#10392 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Sarah Palin quality word salad.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10393 Dec 6, 2012
Ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,my second opinion is your ugly.
Do you have a point to make in all of this crap of yours?
Ithink

Beckley, WV

#10394 Dec 6, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point to make in all of this crap of yours?
Yes my opinion is that you don't smell too bad for a fat coal miner.
Arleigh

Buckhannon, WV

#10395 Dec 6, 2012
Man this forum has really gone downhill. Nothing of interest anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man baseball 2 hr Pioneer 1
Pedephile at buffalo creek apartments 4 hr you lie 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
Firepit 9 hr Pennywise 4
Lpn program bums (Mar '14) 13 hr Riss 18
Tammys Easter Treats Mon Rhonda 1
Becky I'll be back in Man this weekend. Mon Da Da 21

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance