A public farewell to Kirkendoll

Nov 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Logan Banner

Art Kirkendoll was honored with a public reception Saturday at Logan Middle School.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2012
Chief George Underwood

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Art. Kirkendoll, is one of the best County Commissioner.That we ever had, you also have 2 more that has did a great job here in Logan County. Now you will have one more, that I,ve none for a long time. Danny Ellis. I no he will do a great job also. As Chief Of Lake Fire Dept I would like to Thank Mr. Kirkendoll for everything he has did for our Fire Dept. and all of the rest of the Fire Dept. In Logan County, you have made Logan county Safe. It took time... We are Proud of you. Hope you well in the Further.As Chief & all my member we
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE
Of Lake Vol. Fire Dept
wow

Summersville, WV

#2 Apr 20, 2012
I heard on radio that a commissioner wrote a letter to get a sex offender out of jail sentence. then somebody told me more than one commissioner wrote a letter. think it was a school bus driver sex offender. that's unforgivable.
sam

Logan, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Was it on today's radio? Maybe Sunday's paper will have something about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired at cliffs 22 min Nosey 17
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 53 min Another Damn Liberal 57,070
Hillbilly proud 2 hr Proud Billie 4
Whitney Hatfield 14 hr ohyea 3
what should happen to Clyde Bartram? (Apr '09) 15 hr LOST 38
who likes men the most 15 hr fannie 5
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Fri Theo 12,381
•••
•••
•••

Man Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••