|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
my prayers are with jeremy and all those who loved that little boy , i wont tell what i know i cant but i will say one thing that baby's death was no accident. when the truth comes out in a couple of days lets see how many of you feel sorry for nick and robin....see how many prayers will you send those two then..... im sorry i sound cold but i have no sympathy for these two and neither will all you people when the truth comes out ......... my heart goes out to those who cherished that child . now he lays in gods hands where he will never hurt again. and again may the guilty parties rot in hell for this ...
If you know so much then tell people what really happened! YOU are the one protecting murder or murders! Why don't you come forward for this little boy who never deserved to die this way!!!! What if something like this happened to you and someone knew something like you are proclaiming to know!!!! Go to the cops then!!!!
wtf

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

may any and all who had a hand in this, ROT IN HELL!!
fyi

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

FACTS wrote:
I AGREE hottie! and another thing. If Robin were at fault or knew anything at all dont you think she would be in jail? DONT YA PEOPLE! An all these people tryin too get Steve too get Robin on his show! LOOK PEOPLE ROBIN DOES NOT NEED TOO EXPLAIN HER SELF TOO ANY OF YOU IDOTS!! SHE WAS THAT CHILDS MOTHER! SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH, SHE DID GO TOO THE DR TOO GET A SHOT & IT DID KNOCK HER OUT! THE REAL KILLER IS WHERE HE IS SUPPOSE TOO BE SO JUST LAY OFF HER!!!!
Where you there when this happened?? A mother protects her children from evil!! Even a slut dog protects theirs!! NO EXCUSES!! You make me sick. That poor beutiful baby boy is gone and your defending the mother whom was there and tried to lie to protect the monster that did this to her child! NO sympathy for that poor excuse of a mother!!!
Dagwood

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

i will bet that all the people will be charged that was there ,,,and robin will be next to be charged ,,just wait and see
Crown

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

crash wrote:
Bad things have been happening to this little boy at his mother's hands since he was born. CPS has had her in court MANY times, but, she always gets the same judge,(can't remember his name right now), and he let's her off Scott Free every time,(even when CPS recommends the child be removed from her custody). I have followed this young man's life since he was born, he was such a sweet baby boy, full of life he was, but not anymore, all because of a worthless mother, a piece of shit named Nick, a grandmother who no one in our court system would listen to no matter how much she begged, but probably most of all,........ one piece of shit judge who could have stopped this baby's death along time ago.....all he had to do was open his eyes to what anyone could see including Ray Charles, Ronnie Mil sap, and my blind grandmother.
Don't know about you folks, but I'ma gonna do everything in my power to remove him from ever sitting on the bench again come election time! I really hope that son of a bitch is happy.

Agreed!!! Ur right on! Like that pos judge in boone or lincoln that made that 12 yr old kill his self by making him go live with his druggie mom.., shame awful awful shame cps didnt help this baby. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW MS. WELL, MRS. P J ADAMS??? U take everyones kids but the ones you should take maybe if you all in logan quit doing the so called "easy" cases n get off ur fat a$$es n help protect kids that need it. if you all had done what u r entrusted or "mandated by the state" to do then this baby would be alive we need new judges and a whole dam new cps employees, ones who actually CARE!!!
Crown

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

crash wrote:
<quoted text>usually I would agree, but when Aydin was beaten about a year and a half ago, CPS recommended he be removed from Robin's custody and the judge let her get away with it. So, at least that time, they did they're jobs. they were simply overruled by the judge, wish I could remember that jerk off's name.
judge perry is usually who hears cps cases in logan the other is judge obrien he usually hears cases like felonies. Hope this might help u remember so u calltell who else failed this baby!!
I agree

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

I feel she will be arrested also. Let the police do their investigation. There is no way she will walk free if she was in that house and tried to cover this up. If he gets a good attorney his confession could also be thrown out because you can tell he wasnt in his right mind in his mug shot. He ask for a court appointed attorney so we will see.
sad

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Crown wrote:
<quoted text>judge perry is usually who hears cps cases in logan the other is judge obrien he usually hears cases like felonies. Hope this might help u remember so u calltell who else failed this baby!!
you know nothing they both hear abuse neglect cases
IlovmyKids

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

I hope she is arrested as well!!!! She is just as guilty if not worse!
Now now

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

I agree wrote:
I feel she will be arrested also. Let the police do their investigation. There is no way she will walk free if she was in that house and tried to cover this up. If he gets a good attorney his confession could also be thrown out because you can tell he wasnt in his right mind in his mug shot. He ask for a court appointed attorney so we will see.
What? You need a job as a psychologist if you can tell someone is in their right mind by looking at them! What you really need to do is stop showing what an idiot you are!
Crown

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>
you know nothing they both hear abuse neglect cases
Dumb a$$ i never said they only hear i was telling them who our judges are here and that perry mainly hears the cps cases which is true. I never said the other dont i said usually which by definition does not mean only. Maybe u need a new dictionary cause either u have one that is printed wrong or you truely so damn dumb u believe usually means only. Or u r truly as dumb as u sound considering with the topic all you have to say is im wrong how about just saying no matter the judge we in logan co, boone, mingo etc.. Counties need a change asap befor anymore children died like this.
Unknown

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Laura wrote:
and just so you know ; I'm Jeremy's family . I think I would know a whole h*ll of a lot more than you ... so keep you'r mouth off him, you don't know what kinda sh*t you'r about to start !

That's right your his family so you only no what they have told you that don't mean it's the truth. And by they way no one is scared of your threats all that shows is your ignorance.
1 post removed
we are lost

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Half the population is on prescription drugs. They will be facing withdrawels. They will do whatever it takes to make it stop. Don't forget the people on illegal drugs aswell. You've been warned.
hello

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

They were both on drugs
a funny feeling

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

I am not sure why but for some strange reason I have this amazing feeling...that Robin don't have much more time before the "TRUTH" will set Nick free and she will either be behind bars or 6 feet under. I am sooooo enjoying this feeling. Better get ready Robin!!!
Your funny feeling

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Is called psychosis. Seriously, get help immediately for it. It's already shown you have an obscene taste for wanting people to die. The very thing you're claiming to be speaking out about.
Are you one of those that are on oxy?
I agree

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Now now wrote:
<quoted text>What? You need a job as a psychologist if you can tell someone is in their right mind by looking at them! What you really need to do is stop showing what an idiot you are!
Ha Ha maybe I am a psychologist. Good guess.
pissed off cousin

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Hottie wrote:
the way I feel is that robin was the mother regardless of what happened she lost her child Tracy was not the mother robin was and Tracy and Jeremy r no better tracy is a thief and druggie too they don't deserve their babies either that whole family is screwed up do for everyone taking up for them two is just as bad as taking up for robin and nick. remember ROBIN is the mother
Look you and everyone else just need to leave Jeremy and Tracy alone. She may not have been his biological mother but she still cared for Aydin. Just like they care for their twins. Now unless you know my cousin and his wife BACK OFF AND LEAVE THEM ALONE! THEY ARE DEALING WITH ENOUGH CRAP WITHOUT PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE BAD PARENTS AND FEELING SORRY FOR THE WOMAN WHO LET HER KID GET KILLED. How would you feel if someone started talking crap about you because they could when you are having enough hard times? THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!
Laura

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>That's right your his family so you only no what they have told you that don't mean it's the truth. And by they way no one is scared of your threats all that shows is your ignorance.
Look I don't have to explain anything to you . No one is threatening anything ... I never threatened . I just simply stated when it all comes out bad things are gonna happen. You all hide behind your computer screen like little children. You make me sick. An another thing ... DON'T U DARE TELL ME I ONLY KNOW WHAT THEY TOLD ME ..... I KNOW WHAT I SAW ON THIS BABY THE WHOLE 2 YEARS OF HIS LIFE!! And they weren't there when he left Jeremy's ! I can assure u !
Dagwood

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

to jeremy and his family , you have to realize that most of these people dont even know who you are ,lol most of them are having a hard time jus spelling correctly ,,, dont look at these posts !!! it caint and aint ever going to matter what they say , you know you better than them ,so let it roll off your back !! dont give them feul

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Man Forum right now

Search the Man Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min bacon hater 54,278
Brittany chambers 1 hr Dunky 16
Naked Man On Leash In W. Va. Could Face Charges 2 hr blade 1
Do older women like being goin down on???? 4 hr curious 12
Cliffs Mines 10 hr LTT 42
Sexiest women from Man area? 13 hr Romeo 1
bible knowledge only (Feb '10) Tue LTT 2,800
•••
•••
•••
•••

Man Jobs

•••