Is Randy really getting married?

Posted in the Man Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
need the facts

Milton, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Is this for real? Or is it a rumor, I've heard both !!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2011
randy who?
not no more

Logan, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2011
no hes not,hes with me now and he said he would not be happy if he wasnt with me!!!...I LOVE YOU RANDY,LOVE JOHN M.
need the facts

Milton, WV

#4 Jan 29, 2011
Ashley Hopson Goodman wrote:
randy who?
Toler
True

Matewan, WV

#5 Jan 29, 2011
Yes Randy Toler IS getting MARRIED to Brandy Browning:@
need the facts

Milton, WV

#6 Jan 29, 2011
Okay, I don't know what to believe ! lolz I havent talked to you in awhile, but Randy if you're getting married, CONGRATS! If not, then everyone needs to stop this rumor.
hahaha

Logan, WV

#7 Jan 29, 2011
he is stupid she dates jeemey adkinds and everyone else...SKANK
lol

Milton, WV

#8 Jan 29, 2011
brandy has never dated anyone by that name
whatever

Logan, WV

#9 Jan 29, 2011
Sorry that girl was in a really bad car accident and is lucky to be here. Yes her and Randy are gettin married and you ppl need to back off. He has been with that girl through thick and thin. She couldn't even get out of the house without help from family and ems workers for months so i know that is a lie about her cheating on him.... sounds to me like you are just jealous.
get wit me

Milton, WV

#10 Jan 30, 2011
Brandy needs to get with somebody that can show her what pleasure really is. A real MAN.
not no more

Logan, WV

#11 Jan 30, 2011
look cant you see hes been coming to my house saying this shit that he dont want to get married. been having sex with me and sayng that THAT IAM THE BEST!! BACK OFF.
ignorant ass

Williamson, WV

#12 Jan 30, 2011
hahaha wrote:
your reading ability, must be on the same level as your spelling ability! they have made it more than clear that her name is brandy, not brittany! britt, is with jeremy adkins, and everyone else! not brandy!
truth

Milton, WV

#13 Jan 30, 2011
hahaha wrote:
let me tell you something you skank ass bitch or what ever you are,dont you ever call Brandy a skank she is far from being a skank.and no she has never dated anyone by that name,so get over yourself and let it be.she is happy now and yes her and Randy are getting married this thursday at 3.00pm.and yes Randy and Brandy are very much in love and are very happy with each other.so is that all you need to know?if you need to know more just ask.youre invited to come if you wish.
sweetie pie _ Harts

Clinton, TN

#14 Jan 30, 2011
does anyone kwho that ashley hopson harvey? if u do, is she married and have any children... she is seen drunk alot and had wreck sometime back and tore up a lady in lundale's property.
sweetie pie _ Harts

Clinton, TN

#15 Jan 30, 2011
sorry but the woman's name is not ashley, it is tammy hopson harvey.
doubt it

Madison, WV

#16 Jan 31, 2011
brandy wont marry him lol
wouldnt u like 2 know

Mount Lookout, WV

#17 Feb 1, 2011
sweetie pie _ Harts wrote:
sorry but the woman's name is not ashley, it is tammy hopson harvey.
just so everyone is aware Ashley hopson goodman is a skank hoe with 2 many kids 2 count and she don't even take care of them everyone else does and she is not an honest person she will cheat u out of money if she can
momma knows

Nitro, WV

#18 Feb 3, 2011
congrates,randy and brandy toler !!!
For those of you who doubted your wrong again ..
they were officially married today.
ding dong

Madison, WV

#19 Feb 3, 2011
imagine how much steph hates her haha not only did she STEAL her man, but she did in one year, what steph couldnt do in almost five lol congrats randy, i luv u bud !
just so you know

Madison, WV

#20 Feb 5, 2011
someone put on face book that Brandy better be good to Randy,well that goes two ways.i dont even know who you are and i dont like you.so piss off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meagan browning mhs pregnant 2 hr connie 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 58,912
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,253
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr honeymylove 11,158
Sexiest women from Man area? 12 hr NastyBoy 19
Armed Robbery Speedway 15 hr apartment rez 4
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Mon mudpuppy 12,418

Man Jobs

Man People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Man News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Man

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]