Why

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Why would you hope he keeps the house? Do you think your going to move in? Ang has told Bobby for years she wanted a divorce. He refuses to accept it and threatens her. I do know this i have seen and heard him do it. So if he is so unhappy in his situation, maybe you need to ask him why he is still there? Plus I doubt he will get the house she has three kids and is the one that takes care of them and does it by herself and everyone knows that.
Curious

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

So, if you know who this Angel girl is and that he's cheating then why not go ahead and post her full name so Angie will know? Or better yet, why not just pick up the phone and call her and tell her? I'm sure she'd appreciate the information!
uoldwhore

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Angle " Nasty" caldwell
You are Kidding

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

You have to be kidding. Bobby is seeing and leaving Angie for her? She is nasty, Angie you have always deserved better than Bobby anyway. You are a beautiful Woman and I do not think you will have a problem replacing him. If he is really seeing her I would certainly replace him. But I have to wonder if he really is?
uoldwhore

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

uoldwhore wrote:
Angle " Nasty" caldwell
he WAS 4 along time havent seen him in 2 weeks "THE TRUTH"she gives him head all the time
My business

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

well as far as me being with bobby....well that would be like sleeping with my brother, yuk, bobby is a hard worker and maybe he wants to try to keep his family together. really it's none of any one's business what goes on. I don't need his house I own my own $200,000 home.
Brother

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

uoldwhore wrote:
<quoted text>he WAS 4 along time havent seen him in 2 weeks "THE TRUTH"she gives him head all the time
If you know this to be true, when and where does this happen? What is he driving and what time of the day does this happen? If you have proof then show it. If not shut the F up!
uoldwhore

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

ill put it on YOUTUBE if he comes back OK......OK
Brother

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

uoldwhore wrote:
ill put it on YOUTUBE if he comes back OK......OK
Why don't you you just do that. You still didn't answer my questions Why because you can't?Why don't you post your name or are you to coward? You can't prove this junk and you know it. Come out from behind the screen
My business

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

you go brother.....tell it like it is....people trying to start trouble.
get a life people

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

try cleaning up your screwed up lives before working on Shanes! He is and always has been a good guy. I have know him for over 30 years. I also know his "good" wife, she may be nice to you people, but do you realy know what goes on behind closed doors. Two sides to every story! Do what makes you happy Shane. Everyone who knows you supports you!
NOT AFRAID

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

My business wrote:
you go brother.....tell it like it is....people trying to start trouble.
Noone is afraid of him or his brothers. People are finally just posting the truth about them. Bobby has been doing this for years with different women. Angie knows all about it she just turns her head to it.Why she puts up with it I will never know? Angie if you are reading this believe what is being said. He has been mistreating you for years you do deserve better whether you believe it or not. And to you "My Business" If you are so much of a friend to them why don't you post your name? Or are you ashamed to let people know you are their friend? I would be.
My business

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

well it's like this....it's NOBODY'S business what those "Messer" brothers do in the privacy of THEIR own home. Just like GET A LIFE said, try working on cleaning your own house and don't worry bout theirs. I know from first hand experience, when you have had enough you will walk away, until then mind your own business.
uoldwhore

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Brother wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you you just do that. You still didn't answer my questions Why because you can't?Why don't you post your name or are you to coward? You can't prove this junk and you know it. Come out from behind the screen
james Toler is my name I'm Angie distant cousin bitch I will prove it
Do That

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

uoldwhore wrote:
<quoted text>james Toler is my name I'm Angie distant cousin bitch I will prove it
If you are Angie's cousin Why don't you go to her and prove it? I'm sure she would appreciate it.
Buffalo creek bitch

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

OMG Angel Caldwell she has hep c is he crazy,Ang if your smart you will divorce him thats just nasty....
Low Life

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Bobby man what are you thinking seeing her? You have a Beautiful Wife at home. I wouldn't care if she did bitch look at her she is beautiful. I would love to stick something in that mouth of hers to shut it up. I hope you do divorce so I can.
My business

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

wow, I can't believe how this has turned around...send out a friendly request and all kinds of chaos gets started. Really people grow up, mind your own business, geesh get a life of your own and stop trying to ruin everyone else's.
Friend for now

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Angie if you ever need a place my door is always open for you. I have known you for years and thought about you but you were married. You are a very attractive women with a beautiful smile. I hope one day to be more than just a friend to you.
1 post removed
Amber Perry

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Shane and I are happy, either one of us is on drugs. we and I are so happy ,I wish all of you guys knew what the hell you are talking about. You all are so funny we are both happy and love each other so much .I love Shane more than anything . so all of you all can F**k off .jealouys is a bad thing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Man Forum right now

Search the Man Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Well Duh 52,040
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr mudpuppy 11,069
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr mudpuppy 12,310
Old Man Jr. High Pioneers best football player 7 hr Man jr 11
Why Kevin left WV (Feb '10) 8 hr Tax Payer 13
Tara Brumfield 8 hr mrssarcastic 10
Total Disrespect 9 hr LTT 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Man Jobs

•••