does anyone know where shane messer is living

Posted in the Man Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
my business

Dayton, OH

#1 Sep 15, 2012
I been trying to locate hime all summer. If you know him tell him to get on here and reply.
WOWZ

Logan, WV

#2 Sep 15, 2012
kistler apartments with amber perry
my business

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 15, 2012
i c , thanks for the info
1 post removed
Buffalo creek bitch

Delbarton, WV

#5 Sep 17, 2012
They live in the town of man over top of the pharmacy the one by the tanning salon.
my business

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2012
thanks for the info. i haven't seen him for a while & just wanted to c how he is doing.
Buffalo creek bitch

Delbarton, WV

#7 Sep 27, 2012
He's with a nasty prostitute named Amber Perry,he has lost everything because of her his wife his kids his home his job,you would think he would have listened to all the people that told him she was no good too late now he's hit......probably with a few std's also.....
casey

Whitman, WV

#8 Oct 2, 2012
I think shane must have lost his mind and is on drugs his self to leave a good woman like he had and his wonderful kids and his grandson Tracy was a wonderful person and Shane needs
To grow up and be a man and not a pissy baby going back to the drugs like he was 16 years again Shane I went to school with you and you wife Tracy both and I thought more of you than this
You should grow up and get your life back. On. Track before you get aids or a std that you can't get reed of but you don't know what you lost till it is gone and apparently you lost everything
sassy

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 2, 2012
I know Shane for 20+ years and i know some about Tracy. Shane is a good person and God fearing Im not sure what has happen to him but it Takes 2 people to fight. He loves his girls very much and Im sure he loves Tracy to but sometimes people have to lose everything. People maybe he needs help instead of every body downing him. He is very spiritual if u know the true Shane. May God watch over him and the family until this storm passes. Keep them in ur prayers. one without fault cast the first stone. May God bless this family
casey

Whitman, WV

#10 Oct 3, 2012
sassy wrote:
I know Shane for 20+ years and i know some about Tracy. Shane is a good person and God fearing Im not sure what has happen to him but it Takes 2 people to fight. He loves his girls very much and Im sure he loves Tracy to but sometimes people have to lose everything. People maybe he needs help instead of every body downing him. He is very spiritual if u know the true Shane. May God watch over him and the family until this storm passes. Keep them in ur prayers. one without fault cast the first stone. May God bless this family
I have known Shane since grade school
And this is not the true Shane he walked away from his baby and chose
That drug infested amber perry and she is what broke this family Shane needs a wake up call really quick and see this in a whole other picture you lose your wife
That stood by you for 20+years I'm not sure because him and Tracy was married before me and I will be married
20 years next month if Shane would get off the drugs and get rid of the trash and throw it to the curb Shane buddy you have friends and they would help you through any thing and I think your wife would to unless Tracy has divorced you and then you can say you lost the best thing you every had but Shane get rid is amber perry she is a druggie and you don't need her come on be a man
Get down on your knees and ask for for
Forgiveness look you mom and dad never done what you did and none of your out her family has either so really think about it ask fir forgiveness and maybe you might have a chance but make sure you have your self checked
Because you never no what she has give you may hog bless you
patty

Whitman, WV

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Shane get your life on track you really need help the 3mile curve is there for you and the door is always open
goo

Whitman, WV

#12 Oct 3, 2012
Hey buddy sorry to here about you problems at home buddy you should get the lord in your heart and make your life right you had a good life and 3 beautiful girls buddy what happen you married your high school sweetheart and you were happy and now you look like someone that uses everyday and you were. Not raised that way I'm sure you have upset your parents very much change your lid buddy get god and get your family back that's what you need
no name

Whitman, WV

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Well you could say get off the drugs and get the lord into your life and take out your trash that you have in your life Jesus will help you. With anything
Funny

Danville, WV

#14 Oct 3, 2012
He told me he was going to clean that prostitue up! that b*tch still smells like old cheese. Come on Man!!
Buffalo creek bitch

Delbarton, WV

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Tracy has already divorced Shane because he was havin an affair with Amber he as far as I know is not on drugs but he is a drunk and an abuser dont see how tracy put up with it as long as she did. Tracy is doing better without Shane and will continue to do so,he Shane on the ohter hand has lost his job his kids grandkid all for a whore he recenly found out shes still on drugs she had him convinced she was clean and no longer prostituting bet you he feels real dumb now to have abandoned his whole family for a pill whore,thats what you get Shane for being a cheating piece of shit...
1 post removed
My Business

Dayton, OH

#17 Oct 5, 2012
K here's the deal....Shane is my BEST FRIEND, I only wanted to know where he was & how he is doing. He has been my friend for 37yrs....I will not stand for people putting him down & degrading him. Maybe he has gotten his priorities mixed up but maybe he hasn't. Tracy is a great person, I like her alot. Sometimes people need a break. Dont bash him & put him down, start praying that God changes his thoughts & his heart to do what's right for him & Tracy...not what everyone else wants. I don't know the girl he's with either so I couldn't possibly comment on her. I just know Shane is like my brother & I want the very best for him in his life. Who really know's maybe Tracy & Shane are both happier in their new life. I like them both & won't say nothing bad about them
I heard

Williamson, WV

#18 Oct 5, 2012
I heard amber got shanes brother Bobby a new woman. Wonder if Ang knows that? if not I will be more than happy to break the news to her and who it is.
I heard

Williamson, WV

#19 Oct 5, 2012
I will tell anyway. Ang ask him about a woman named Angel. Lol
INFO

Inez, KY

#20 Oct 5, 2012
Angie & Bobby are getting divorced!
Wow

Belfry, KY

#21 Oct 7, 2012
Angel who?
My business

Dayton, OH

#22 Oct 7, 2012
wow I don't miss the small town gossip at all, who really cares.... I grew up with those Messer boys and still won't say nuttin bad bout any of them. they were all like my brother's. sometimes it takes a while to figure out that you really aren't happy in your situation & need a change. maybe bobby's wife knows what is going on. hope he keeps the house.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man vs Van 5 hr Justin Mac 25
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 11 hr Analog man 12,569
Prom Food To Eat (Apr '13) 21 hr Ashly 55
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Wed Analog man 11,202
whats going on (Oct '12) Tue jeremy walls 389
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) Tue LIQUEUR AND POKER 18,258
One Word Game (Feb '10) Tue Analog man 11,878
Man Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web