4mom247

Princeton, WV

#21 Oct 26, 2008
KIRI wrote:
Looks to me as if you have 4 kids 24/7 your time should be spent taking care of them...I am sure that there should be homework for the kids, cleaning, laundry, etc.>??
I think that it is so funny that you people pick me out of all these comments and all you can do is attack my screen name.Com e on.Yes I have 4 kids,Im glad you could figure that out.My kids are well taken care of,and I doubt that I am the only parent who looks at this site,so if you are going to bash me,you should start bashing everyone else,or is there just something you like about me?
your a

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 26, 2008
4mom247 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how would you know unless you were on every topic also ? lol Take a minute and think about it ! How can you bash me for doing the same thing you do ? I didnt read anywhere that only certain people were allowed to state their opinions.Maybe I overlooked it ! Its people like you and a few others that get drama started on here with people you dont know,why you do it I dont know,but there is people you can pay to try to find out.Maybe even support groups.Just leave people alone unless they state your name.No wonder people bash Topix so much,too many drama makers.
i'm not on every topic i mostly look at the subjects and see ur name alot by being the last one to post sometimes 2 & 3 in a row u must have a pitiful boring life.. why dont u take more time with ur kids and cleaning house than to worry about e/thing that goes on around here..i guess this is a better way to gossip than to talk to people......
4mom247

Princeton, WV

#23 Oct 26, 2008
your a wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not on every topic i mostly look at the subjects and see ur name alot by being the last one to post sometimes 2 & 3 in a row u must have a pitiful boring life.. why dont u take more time with ur kids and cleaning house than to worry about e/thing that goes on around here..i guess this is a better way to gossip than to talk to people......
You people are really something !! And before you say anything,yes I could come up with more than that,but I am really tired of defending myself to people who dont know me and should be pointing their nasty comment to others that deserve,but are to chicken to,so they have to come up with stuff (the same old stuff) about me.
Resident

Lubbock, TX

#24 Oct 27, 2008
The wreck at greenvalley Friday night was not a bad wreck it could have been bad if the druggie would have hit another car especially one of the parents leaving the middle school. The driver was from Greenvalley and after flipping 5 times he still thought he was driving when police got on scene. The FD had to take his keys, he couldnt even stand up, then we watched from the bridge as they gave him a sobriety check and he fell 4 times.
what did you do

Charleston, WV

#25 Oct 27, 2008
4mom247 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it all I do is make a comment on a subject,not even a mean comment but Im the one causing drama.Yet others get on here starting post just to get things started,calling people names and things like that,yet Im the drama maker.
well you are on alot of them ..what did you guys do change your names?? i have not seen u or piecemaker on here in awhile .. but then of course i havent been on here in awhile either i been busy with my family..
4mom247

Princeton, WV

#26 Oct 27, 2008
what did you do wrote:
<quoted text> well you are on alot of them ..what did you guys do change your names?? i have not seen u or piecemaker on here in awhile .. but then of course i havent been on here in awhile either i been busy with my family..
No I didnt change my name...lol Peoples comments arent bothering me that much..lol I just havent ben on,doing things with my family...yes I do that too.lol
4mom247

Princeton, WV

#27 Oct 27, 2008
what did you do wrote:
<quoted text> well you are on alot of them ..what did you guys do change your names?? i have not seen u or piecemaker on here in awhile .. but then of course i havent been on here in awhile either i been busy with my family..
Looks like thats whatyou did.lovely KY.I see that alot bashing me,but names are changed.Is that so people wont know how much you are on here?
your a

Charleston, WV

#28 Oct 27, 2008
4mom247 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didnt change my name...lol Peoples comments arent bothering me that much..lol I just havent ben on,doing things with my family...yes I do that too.lol
oh what once a month?? and btw ben is spelled been unless it is a person's name
your a

Charleston, WV

#29 Oct 27, 2008
4mom247 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like thats whatyou did.lovely KY.I see that alot bashing me,but names are changed.Is that so people wont know how much you are on here?
there is alot more people than me from lovely ky i dont have to change my name i just thought that "what did you do?" fit the question!!! lol.... and i really dont care if people knows how much i am on here..
PieceMaker

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Oct 27, 2008
Lovely, KY I see you have been missing me. Thanks for worrying. Change names? never!!! I know you do nearly every post so you can look like different people but that's alright there are a lot people with your psychosis.
4mom247

Princeton, WV

#31 Oct 27, 2008
PieceMaker wrote:
Lovely, KY I see you have been missing me. Thanks for worrying. Change names? never!!! I know you do nearly every post so you can look like different people but that's alright there are a lot people with your psychosis.
Dont you just feel so special..? LOL
4mom247

Princeton, WV

#32 Oct 27, 2008
your a wrote:
<quoted text> oh what once a month?? and btw ben is spelled been unless it is a person's name
Oh my God ! I knew it was a matter of time before my spelling was attacked.lol What will be next I wonder ??? The suspense will just kill me ! LOL

Thank you for the Spelling lesson.What would I do without people like you that have nothing better to do than check peoples spelling? I just dont know I tell you. LOL
4mom247

Princeton, WV

#33 Oct 27, 2008
your a wrote:
<quoted text> oh what once a month?? and btw ben is spelled been unless it is a person's name
Oh by the way,what would you people do with your time if Topix added spellcheck at the top of the posts? You would go out of your mind !
HEHE HAHA

College Station, TX

#34 Oct 27, 2008
4mom247 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh by the way,what would you people do with your time if Topix added spellcheck at the top of the posts? You would go out of your mind !
I would love it if they did that then I would make it easy to read some of this junk on here..
geez

Humble, TX

#35 Oct 28, 2008
Wasn't this topic about some car wreck? You people are ridiculous!
The Dog from williamson

United States

#36 Oct 28, 2008
Resident wrote:
The wreck at greenvalley Friday night was not a bad wreck it could have been bad if the druggie would have hit another car especially one of the parents leaving the middle school. The driver was from Greenvalley and after flipping 5 times he still thought he was driving when police got on scene. The FD had to take his keys, he couldnt even stand up, then we watched from the bridge as they gave him a sobriety check and he fell 4 times.
Anyone know who it was.
KIRI

United States

#37 Oct 28, 2008
4mom247, maybe we do know you and maybe that is why we are wondering how you can have so much computer time with so many kids. Maybe we also know your housekeeping habits, etc. You also posted the cafe mom link...that stuff takes more time than I have and I don't have 4 kids! Just seems that you should reevaluate/prioritize your responsibilities.
red

Clear Spring, MD

#38 Oct 28, 2008
KIRI wrote:
4mom247, maybe we do know you and maybe that is why we are wondering how you can have so much computer time with so many kids. Maybe we also know your housekeeping habits, etc. You also posted the cafe mom link...that stuff takes more time than I have and I don't have 4 kids! Just seems that you should reevaluate/prioritize your responsibilities.
i agree you cant be much of a mom,the way you stay on the computer...i bet your one of those women that the grandparents take care of your kids.....i mean come on 4 kids and you have all that free time on your hands to stay on the computer like you do, you know your name sould be computer247...instead of 4mom247!!!!!
Normal

Humble, TX

#39 Oct 28, 2008
The Dog from williamson wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone know who it was.
Roger Elswick
A greenvalley gal

United States

#40 Oct 28, 2008
Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger Elswick
It was not Roger Elswick...It was Roger Elkins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 52 min Princess Hey 13,838
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr -Glinda- 15,070
Fight At Man Health Clinic Sat Jrs bbq 3
Southman vehicles broken into Sat Todd 1
Man high basketball coach sucks Feb 15 Tellinitlikeitis 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 15 concerned citizen 3,987
Poll Buffalo Creeks Prettiest Lady (Oct '15) Feb 15 david 5

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance