robert maynard
kelsie

Midland, TX

#1 May 11, 2009
just looked at the jail sight-robert maynard is in jail. does anyone know why? isn't he married to that chick who works at the drive thru bank?
wrong

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 May 11, 2009
no he was married to jamie and has 4 kids and he left her for nikki butcher she was from chapmanville she used to be married to jamie miller.(psycho) from lorado and she was a hoe and broke up a happy home while she was pregnant with the 4th child. she is trash and she will sleep with anyone. she lives in procto bottom now.
wrong

Rocky Mount, NC

#3 May 11, 2009
he went to jail for domestic battery. he must have found out just how she was. i heard he whipped her and she called the law. oh well carma is a bitch.lol
wondering

Holden, WV

#4 Apr 26, 2010
is Robert single now? read on Nikkis myspace she was going through a divorce??? what happen money rann out????
pleaseeee

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 26, 2010
Who didn't see that one coming. Karma is a b____tch. What goes around comes around to bite you in the as_.
ha ha

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2010
he needs to get a job and take care of those kids
hes got and quit running after nikki
I agree

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2010
Very well said.
ha ha wrote:
pity

United States

#8 Apr 28, 2010
ha ha wrote:
What happen to his job?
lol

Holden, WV

#9 Apr 29, 2010
who know lazy prolly and dont want to take care of his family, Go out look for a job anit nothing wrong with you think about your kids, not some wh*re!! chasing Nikkie DONT TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr legendfork 4,276
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 13,910
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Sat Hoss 15,161
Man Football 2017 Oct 20 man fan 7
Fat Girls Oct 19 Your Mom 11
Bisexual female wanted Oct 17 Wantsum 1
man high school hall of fame (Sep '09) Oct 10 Robin Young 22

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance