First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no life

Williamson, WV

#21 Sep 30, 2012
So, many people have such boring lives, they have nothing else to do, but get on topix, and downgrade, everyone except their ownselve. Bottom line, they are too chicken shit to put their real name. So, therefore, if you are't brave enough to post your name, then who pays any attention to this garbage.
Dagwood

Bellevue, WA

#22 Sep 30, 2012
no life wrote:
So, many people have such boring lives, they have nothing else to do, but get on topix, and downgrade, everyone except their ownselve. Bottom line, they are too chicken shit to put their real name. So, therefore, if you are't brave enough to post your name, then who pays any attention to this garbage.
i named no person did i , i only asked why people like to get high on them !!! didnt i ? i did not say everyone who does them gets high !!! but they know they can and probably only want them for that reason only ,, pay attention when you read ,pay attention to how words are spoken ,written or etched in stone so you and the others can make your comments appropiate and pertaining to said post ,now ihope you are so confounded that you cant answer in a knowlegable way
Really

Belfry, KY

#23 Oct 11, 2012
Trisha Hugh's is the biggest one!
lol

United States

#24 Oct 13, 2012
no life wrote:
I'm guessing that most everyone on here pays attention to it, yourself included... Since you replied and all.
Dagwood

Bellevue, WA

#25 Oct 14, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that most everyone on here pays attention to it, yourself included... Since you replied and all.
im NOT amased at how people will shove their boot in their mouth in such a fashionable manner !!! i am amased at the denial

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#26 Oct 14, 2012
Well first off if people would use them as it says or only take as needed that's good.
Next I can't see any one getting high on them they help with panic attacks and anxiety and all the do is calm people down most go to sleep.

Have you ever had panic attacks or anxiety that you can't go out the door or drive a car???

There is some bad effects on ever drug you take so this is a really uncalled for thread

LDD@
1 post removed
Dagwood

Bellevue, WA

#28 Oct 14, 2012
hell yes there called for !! its called VENTING , im venting about how i feel about people who abuse xanax ,,,, and you guys at the least do get the point about what im saying !! i think !

U.S.A.

#29 Oct 14, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I, myself, have not had these kinds of panic attacks, but, I didn't think that you could take Xanax and drive (safely).

Most of these threads are really uncalled for lol.
Well yes you can drive and take that medication WHY not first off people that take that I'm sure take it ever day and it don't effect them as you think.

I don't understand why everyone is up tight over it.

You can get drunk on mouth wash if you chose to

LDD@
lol

United States

#30 Oct 15, 2012
Law D Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes you can drive and take that medication WHY not first off people that take that I'm sure take it ever day and it don't effect them as you think.
I don't understand why everyone is up tight over it.
You can get drunk on mouth wash if you chose to
LDD@
Eh, it's legal to drive while under the influence of Xanax but frowned upon by doctors. Gotta love google, lol.

I asked a question. Not exactly who you're referring to as being uptight, but, I personally, could give two shits about Xanax users as I don't know any. Don't attempt to come across as condescending, it doesn't suit you.

U.S.A.

#31 Oct 15, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Eh, it's legal to drive while under the influence of Xanax but frowned upon by doctors. Gotta love google, lol.

I asked a question. Not exactly who you're referring to as being uptight, but, I personally, could give two shits about Xanax users as I don't know any. Don't attempt to come across as condescending, it doesn't suit you.
Awww! lol just the topic kinda of pissed me off for there are people out there that miss use it and not only that but any thing they get there hands on.
I really don't care who does and who don't use it but people like that have made the drugs that people need harder to get from there Doc.

I think that it's so unfair to people that need medication and they say well it's a street Drug now so we can't prescribe it to any one any more.

But we all have different opinions if they choose to miss use any drug so be it but there met there maker faster than they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear in south man 11 min smarterthanu 6
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr I KNOW 13,730
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr I KNOW 12,136
Create your own Forum 1 hr Jake-2015 756
what to do with our bear 3 hr Money 6
Men Are Scum 14 hr Boomer 11
carry-out (Aug '14) 20 hr PieceMaker 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages