First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dagwood
#1 Sep 6, 2012
how can anyone stand to get high on these so called nerve pills ?? they make you act like an idiot and should be banned by the FDA !what do you think
okay

Ardsley, NY

#2 Sep 6, 2012
You mean Xanax? Why were you taking them of you didn't need them? If you ask me they don't make you look like an idiot, if you took them for no reason you already are one.
hornytoad
#3 Sep 6, 2012
he said thus !! he dont understand how peeple can do them ,,,beeecaauuuusssee of the way it makes peeple act .... that was pretty much what i got from dagwoods post
thanx
#4 Sep 6, 2012
thank you for the spell check though !!!!!
iseeall

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 7, 2012
All pill freaks are bad!
Physicans Decision

Logan, WV

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Whoever started this topix, are you a doctor? If not, how can you pass judgement on people, that have medical reasons to take anti-anxiety medications. There are so many different types of medical problems, such as being a Diabetic, High Blood Pressure, Birth Control Pills, High Cholesterol and Triglycerides, etc..and so many more medical problems. So, are you saying, a person , shouldn't be treated with medications, if they have a medical diagnosis, that needs certain medicines. I think the best thing for whoever started this, is to put your money where your mouth is. STUPID.
dagwood
#7 Sep 9, 2012
well i serioiusly doubt anyone really needs them at all , you are probably just strung out and refuse to except that fact ,, i dont think you really read the post (( if you can read at all )) i asked how people can get high on them , but you want to take it to another level ,,and thats fine too , i have seen the people who cLAIM they need them , and how they pretend to be just fine when everyone around them KNOW whats wrong with them ,,,,its the high or low i should say ,,, so if you are on them you need to quit because one day you WILL need locked up for your sanity and everyone around you , may god help you
Country

Norwich, CT

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Hey dumbass , they are Xanax not zanax. I swear I'm ashamed to admit I am from man. How can you fools be so uneducated. This is the reason I have not been home in 7 years.
just sayin

Logan, WV

#9 Sep 21, 2012
There is nothing wrong with taking them as prescribed but with most people they end up abusing them,they have a bad day or someone hurt their feelings,any excuse will do and before you say something smart assed I know because I lost a great friend to the same drug, she was a sweet lady,lost her job and had family problems and it started there
Weather or not

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 21, 2012
watch out for ed bare, he take all he can get,buy,steal, and now he has a truck, look out
go for it

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Sep 21, 2012
zanax freaks - should be Shot and buried in a deep hole without an investigation!!!...
Dagwood
#12 Sep 22, 2012
go for it wrote:
zanax freaks - should be Shot and buried in a deep hole without an investigation!!!...
i just hate to see what they do to people !!! and like the one post calling me stupid ,,as if i dont know what im talking about !!! that is the biggest problem with drug addicts!! DENIAL, has anyone ever seen anyone act NORMAL while on ZANAX ?? AND ill spell it like it should be OK !! so no more pissed off freaks telling me what to do on my post !!! zanax is good enough because i want to OK ??? stupid ,,,, allways with love and concern peaceout
HEHEHEH

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Those anti-anxiety pillls, the proper way of spelling them, is XANAX.
HEHE

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Proper way, of spelling anti-anxiety medication is XANAX.
Dagwood
#15 Sep 22, 2012
HEHE wrote:
Proper way, of spelling anti-anxiety medication is XANAX.
well dont you just shine with knowlege ? good job !!
Dagwood
#16 Sep 22, 2012
zanax looks better to me
lovely

Oceana, WV

#17 Sep 27, 2012
umm, most people that take pills, DONT NEED THEM ! they do them because they are stupid, and use things as an excuse for their drug problem !
smeller the feller

Logan, WV

#18 Sep 27, 2012
The above topix, you are awlful interested in xanax, could the reason be that you are the one that has a drug problem. Are you a doctor, so how can you diagnose patients, that that different types of mediciation. HUH...
wOw

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Sep 28, 2012
lovely wrote:
umm, most people that take pills, DONT NEED THEM ! they do them because they are stupid, and use things as an excuse for their drug problem !
Stupid is the ones that need them but refuse to take them !! Would make their family life easier and everyone around them , not walking on egg shells around them all the time!!!!
Dagwood
#20 Sep 30, 2012
i have seen alot of people destroy their lives ,,,,, on xanax , i know 5.young men who are in jail because of them ,,,and i know alot more who are dead because of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 30 min -Prince- 13,477
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 14,747
Logan county girls Mon JBJ 11
Man Music Selection (Aug '12) Mon Musikologist 98
One Word Game (Feb '10) Mon Princess Hey 12,563
12-13 baseball tournament Sun My kid got left out 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 24 Water Boi 1,378

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance